IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Yasmine- Glad you are calmer and i like the feet up idea. Will have to show my dh too! haha x

Lindy- Lovin that pma! long may it last x

AFM- I have calmed down from this morning! lol. Had nice roast with my dad an dh home tonight so we are going to relax an watch a film then its scan time tomorrow! xxx

Well hello there girlies :)) x x

WOW, You can tell summer Is on the way when you get that good feeling factor, love It when the sun Is out.... Well we had a lovely Sunday lunch at a country pub & the both of us are just relaxing now.... Just polished a punnet of s'berrys, mmmm x x

AQ good luck with the scan 2moz, I'm sure I am repeating myself.... Ah well never mind x x

Hi

There seems to be a lot going on on here at the moment.

Afticaqueen - I'm sure you only lost a tiny bit. It always looks like more. The end of the needle came off when I was injecting once and I lost a bit and the hospital said don't worry.

Babydust - I hope the hospital manage to help you tomorrow.

Arm - had my appointment at care on Wednesday and was scared as my amh is only 4.19. I had an indepth scan and my antral follicle count was 18 which is good. The consultant spoke to us for about an hour and still couldn't give us a definite reason for failure. He has suggested doing short Protocol next time and said we can start when we are ready. We have an appointment at women's in April to get our karotype results so are going to get a copy of our notes to care in the meantime.

Cvaeh- Dont be scared by your AMH. Mine is 2.5 and it seems we will still be getting a few good eggs all being well :) i was very upset when i got my result but now i am very positive and its quality not quantity ;-) Glad your appt went well an wishing u lots of luck for this cycle x

Morning to everyone else x

AFM- Im leaving for my scan soon. Fingers crossed we have some juicy follies and we can have ec on wed :) xxx

Best of luck Sarah, ill be saying a special little prayer for you.

I rang hc this morning and they have said because the bleeding has not yet turned to full flow and is not bright red, i am ok to carry on. If it gets worse then ill have to ring back but carry on as normal for now. Phew.....! Aborting panic stations

Right off to see the accupuncturist for more needles, the joys.... :)

Yasmine- Ahh what a relief! im glad you can continue and wish you lots of luck. Enjoy your accu and relax your body and mind a little x

AFM- Took my last shot of cetrotide this morning and no drama! lol .Went for my day 12 scan this morning and all is great so EC is scheduled for Wed! they will call me later with time of EC and time to trigger tonight so needles free day tomorrow :) and much better result from this scan... 9 follies in total... left side- 18.5, 17.5 , 16 , and 12. Right side- 21.5 , 20.5 , 19 , 14.5 and 10.5 and my womb lining is 13.8 so we are very pleased with that and to have 6 good size too is fab news ) My mum also came to me in a dream last night and held my hand and told me everything will be ok. Feeling very positive and happy. Still a few hurdles to go but we are getting closer to our dream with each passing day and procedure :) xxx

Oh that's really good news Sarah. Some nice big follies there, hope all goes well on Wednesday. Still keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup:

:dust:
xxx

Thanks Lisa! How are u doing?
Im a bit nervous as trigger shot is a ovitrelle pen this time instead of a syringe? iv read instruction booklet and looks a bit complicated altho prob isnt? lol xxx

Glad it went well AQ and Babydust- you must be both so relieved.

AFM- had scan this morning. Lots of follicles- about 30 mainly 17,18,19 and a few 14. Worry is that I'm at high risk of OHSS and may have to freeze instead of transfer. Just had call so am having collection Wednesday morning. So scared and now scared they won't transfer any :( lining was 8.5- think that's ok.

Lindy- Yay to so many follicles an dont think too much about frozen transfer etc, as my friend had 34 follies an was still able to have a fresh transfer as OHSS was only mild and they worry more if moderate or severe ;-) So we are both having EC on wed an will be going through the 2ww together all being well :) do u know what time your EC is yet? im still waiting on call an need to call them at 4pm if iv not heard from them xxx

I'm alright thanks Sarah, I have a scan booked 2 weeks today, if that one is all ok I think I might start to relax a bit. I'm a nervous wreck at the moment haha, wishing every day away so that I'll be further along. Wish I could relax & enjoy it (there's a girl in work 2 weeks ahead of me & she's so positive about everything) it's just hard when you've struggled for such a long time but she doesn't understand why I'm very nervous. I guess it's not something you'd get unless it was difficult for you to concieve.

Hopefully I'll lighten up soon lol!
xx

We will be going through this together and finger crossed get great results. They took my bloods today and will redo on Wednesday to see if I can go ahead with transfer. I hope so much they can transfer them. You known how worried I am about the sedation but now I'm worried they won't put them back in !! Got to try and unwind!!! Have they calle you yet?
Xxxxx

Africa, babydust and Lindy - great to hear you all had good news today, this thread feels v positive, I have everything crossed for your bfp's!!! Good luck with the EC on wed Africa and Lindy. Dont worry about the sedation Lindy, I was mega nervous and it was great x

Lisa - I was also a nervous wreck, it gets a bit better but when you've had assisted conception or been TTC for a while it is harder to relax. Good luck am sure all will be fine xx

Lindylou i was told that i may need to freeze my eggs for 3 months before they transfer because of OHSS. Although i dont think i did over stimulate. I really hope it goes well for you. Fx

Thanks baby dust and susie sue. I just hope everything goes ok. And they can put them back in. I havent had any sumptoms of ohss, just a few twinges and thanks to the girls on here i have been drinking about2.5l of water a day!!
Why did they say that to you baby dust?
Xxxx

Wow girls fantastic news fingers and toes crossed for you all.

I'm still miles away from Stimms never mind scans and EC - think it will neer get here! Over half way through DR now - whooooo! Only 10 more of these and then prob another 10 days of Stimms so looking like very end of March/ early Apri before any major things. Lots of hurdles to get over though first

So happy for you all ladies - what a great start to the week!!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"