IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

just waiting for an appoint at liverpool now after funding been signed off for icsi from chester hospital. Anyone any ideas on waiting times here?
we have both had all the tests, hubby has low SA and a chromosomal translocation
so waiting for genetics appointment to. They said it will be icsi with possible genetic testing before any eggs would be put back, and then at 8-11 weeks.

Well I'm home after ET !!
Had 2 blasts to transfer, one slightly ahead of the other. They are keepin an eye on the other 2 to see if they get a bit bigger to freeze. I was surprised that as they were done it was like- up you get , off you go! Though id have to lie down or something?? OTD 30th xxxx

Hi purple flossy and welcome!
I had to about 4 weeks for the PIE ( patient informations evening) and then about 11 weeks to go in and sign consents( but ha Christmas in between them) after that we started my next cycle. I'm sure I read genetic screening takes about 6 weeks but I cannot be sure. Hope that helps. Xxxx

Welcome purple flossy and i hope you dont have to wait too long. GL x

Lindy- congrats for being pupo with twins! x

Yasmine- Hope your appt went well x

Lindy, congratulations on being PUPO :) x x x

AQ, how you getting on In the 2WW? x x x

Hello to everyone else :) x

Hi ladies, hope you all had a good weekend.

Lindy congrats on being pupo.

What time did you get to hc? We may have crossed paths. My app was at 10.45 but didnt leave until 1.15pm. It seemed very busy today.

Had my scan and got 6 follies on my right (26, 15, 12, 11 and 2 under 10) and 12 on my left (30, 22, 20, 18, 2 at 16, 14, 2 at 13 and 2 at 11, 1 under 10.). Lining at 9.5.

After my scan they kept me waiting again cuz they wanted to take my bloods to see my Estrogen levels. Just had the call to say my ec is on wednesday at 8.30am. Im absolutley petrified after my experience last time.

Got to go and do my FINAL buserelin now :happydance:

Wow that's great Babydust! Lots of lovely big follicles and nice thick lining. All looks good!!
What happened at your last EC?
I was there at about 1:10 for an appointment at 1:30. Where you in the waiting room then? Xxxx

Congratualtions Lindy and Babydust :)

Welcome Purpleflossy - im not sure on waiting list I attended PIE last week and got bloods on the 30th March - hope the wait to consultation isnt too long either !

Hi to everyone else x

I might have missed you then. We were the only asian couple there today, and i wear a head scarf, i had a purple and black one on today. (its great for bad hair days)

During my last ec, i came out with really bad pain, they didnt let out until after 2 hours and that was only cuz i pretended i was fine. I just wanted to get home. I couldnt stop being sick so they gave me an anti sickness tab which helped. When i got home i went straight to bed and stayed there for 2 days. On day 3 the pain still hadnt eased and i was still being sick so went to a&e in Preston cuz it was a sunday and hc was closed. preston did a ultrasound scan and said my uterus was tilted and that was causing me the pain. They then did an internal scan to correct it and the pain was gone. When i met mr gazvani he insisted it was ohss and nothing to do with a tilted uterus. Dh keeps saying that wont happen again but im still scared. The pain as so bad i remember saying i dont want kids, i cant take the pain. I told him to leave me and find someone who can give him kids. Glad he didnt listen tho. (not that he ever does anyway). I remember him being quite worried too cuz he knows i have a high pain threshold and dont easily give in to pain. Worse thing was after all that pain there were no embies :cry:

Fx crossed its different this time

Baby dust- you did have a terrible time. Have you spoken to them about the pain you were in? Mayber they can give you something while you are coming around to help? I have found that since drinking lucosade lite I started feeling a
Million times better. I will have everything crosse for you on Wednesday. With all those lovely big follicles hopefully you will get some lovely eggs.xxxx I didn't see you then. I had a black skirt on and black and white top. While I was waiting there was a man on crutches, a lady with her mum and a nurse, and a black couple. Must've just misse you!! Are you in any discomfort, do you feel ok?

Thanks melbram. Trying to picture them sticking. Already driving my dh mad.....
And it's only bren7 hours :) xxxx

Yeah they were all there when i was there but dont remember you. Maybe next time.

Im not in too much discomfort, just the odd prang here and there. Nothing untoward

Lindylou..... I would be exactly the same ! I will be driving everyone mad during those 2 weeks !! Fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Babydust we must have just missed each other! Try and get some rest and just focus on lovely eggs. I do hope Wednesday is easier for you. Xx
Jules78 - I just hope I chill out a bit. Got DVDs to watch and books to read so hoping will stay distracted. Zxxx

Is everybody doing ok?

Yasmine- This time it will go smoothly for you. I am praying for you and have everything crossed for you. Cant wait to hear how you get on x

Lindy- welcome to the nightmare that is the 2ww! haha. It is so hard to take your mind off every movement etc but thats little wonder when all we want is our babies x

Hi to Jules and all the gang x

I will be 4dp2dt tomorrow and this evening i am having a lot of twinges and pulling sensation around my belly button and lower down by my 'lady bits' so praying its the start of our embie implanting as our embie will be a blastocyst now :) xxx

Every twinge I am noticing now! It's nuts. Understand what you mean now AQ.

Hope everybody is ok. Xxxxx

Babydust try not to stress over tomorrow. Cxxx

Hello All The girlies :) x

AQ / Lindy, how are you 2 getting on? I would deffinately be symptom spotting and driving myself & OH crazy..... Wont be long & I will be In the dreaded 2ww myself, yikes :)))

Babydust, good luck with your EC tomorrow & I hope everything goes okay for you x

AFM, my stomach Is turning black, purple & green.... That's the new look me, haha!
The DR Is totally wiping me out, can't wait until stimms to block some of the symptoms out x

Sharkey- Ah u must have very sensitive skin hun :( when i was long protocol i only had 1 tiny bruise after all the jabs an this time short protocol i had 2. Weird! lol.
Hope you get to stimm soon. DR is not very pleasant x

Lindy- Hows it goin? :) x

Yasmine- TONS of luck for EC tomorrow! x

AFM- Had odd pulling sensations again this morning an twinges like lil bubbles. Pray its implantation xxx

Hi girls, hope everyone is well :flower:

Africa and Lindy how's the 2ww going so far? Such a difficult part of the cycle but hope it goes quick for you. Are you waiting till OTD or testing early?? I was so tempted to test early but waited as I knew it would freak me out whatever early result I got!! Africa am hoping your twinges are implantation, would be in the right timeframe now xx

Babydust I wish you all the luck in the world tomorrow, am praying you get some lovely eggs from all those follies xx

Hello to everyone else and good luck whatever stage you are at xx

Susie- I would like the wilpower to wait for OTD but i know i will test early... lol.
Probs around 10dp2dt. How are u doing? xxx

AQ, let's hope the twinges & the pulling Is Implantation....... By the way what's POAS ? And which tests do you have to check If the trigger Is out of your system? X x

Hello Susie, how you doing? Not long to go now, wwww exciting :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->