IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oooo good news day on here the for mrse and Babydust! Glad you have both got over another hurdle.
Sharkey- i really don't know what to do about an early test. I don't know I I will be able to resist but if it's a negative is I will be so upset, even though my rational head would say there is still hope. Think there is no such thing as thinking rational on this roller coaster! Just keep praying this will be my only time on this roller coaster!!!

Mrs E75, congrats on getting a good base line scan and also for the nurse to see some follies, yepeee :))) Gives me some hope!! What are booster packs? Which meds are you on for stimmimg? Im on Fostimon but havent had any booster packs.....x If I am being a dumb blonde about the bosster packs then please shoot me now, lol Im blaming the Buserelin, hehehe

Lindy, You have to keep the PMA going otherwise this journey will be terribly dreadful for us (not saying It's a delight by no means)..... I know It's hard but we definately dont want to make It harder for ourselves :) x

MrsE- Ah thats fab news that you have some follies! lets hope they grow big an fat when you start stimms an contain some healthy eggs :) one hurdle done x

Yasmine- Hope your at home now all cosy in your own bed and preparing your body for ET Inshallah x

Lindy- Well now you know the trigger is out of your system so any early test u do, if u get a BFP you will know its the real deal. x

Sharkey - you are funny. The nurse was basically calling the fostimon (stim drugs) the booster packs I'm on 6amps of Fostimon so fingers crossed still a lot of hurdles to get over yet but just celebrating when I can!

So much so my OH is treating me to a chippy tea tonight with mushy peas!! Yum not had one for ages cos was concerned about weight but tonight I don't care!

Xx

Mrse75. U go girl!

Thanks Sarah yes i finally made it home 5 and a half hours later. Im no where near the pain i was in last time, just got my legs crossed so hard so the bleeding stops. Might get up and have a paracetamol now, i ended up bring the last lot up at the hospital and so i didnt bother again.

I wonder how laura is getting on, baby jessica should be making an appreance soon

Mrs E75, I can be funny sometimes, but I was trully having a dumb moment as I seriously thought you had booster packs, hahahaha DOH DOH DOH, LOL :))) Mmmmmmmm chips, fish & mushy peas would be lovely now, washed down with chocolatte milkshake x Im really pleased about your scan x

Babydust, Im glad your back home now, put your feet up :))) x

Babydust - get your hot water bottle and snuggle up on the sofa with a big bar of chocolate! Xxxx

Sharkey- have some fish and chips. You deserve little treats to keep you Goin through this :) x

MrsE- Enjoy your fish supper :) you have cause to celebrate. Nothing is in stone with IVF so enjoy each moment that works out x

Lindy- Im not sure tbh when il test... i know il end up testing early but will try get as close to OTD as possible. As i said i got af 4 days before OTD last cycle so praying we get past that mark. Its so nerve racking! what about u, when will u poas? x

Sharkey- haha you made me giggle too x

Yasmine- Glad your ok now and snug at home. Get lots of rest and i wish u tons of luck for tomorrows call. You will be in my prayers tonight x

As regards our Laura, still no sign of baby Jessica but she is pretty much at term now and eating lots of pineapple and going on her exercise ball each night to try start things off :) xxx

AQ - back in work Monday so not sure if it I do test early which day. Ideally I wouldn't want to test then go to work but then Sunday is very early. Xxx

hiya girlies!!!!

Hello and welcome to any new girlies who have joined this lovely thread!! :)

Bugs- Hello again hunny, Congrats on being PUPO hunny!!! Hope ur taking it easy!! woop!!! cant wait to see ur BFP very soon!!! FX hunny!!!! pma all the way!!!!!!! ive heard aspirin has very good results hunny my cousin took it in her 3rd cycle and now has a boy and girl twinnies!!!!!XXX

Sarah- Soooooo made up for u girlie as u know!!!!!! Ur mum is watching over that lil embie hunny!!! pray u get ur BFP this cycle!!!!!!! ive got a realy good feeling u will hun!! :) XXX

Melbram- Hello hunny, Good luck hunny wiv ur upcoming cycle! woop!! XXX

Lindy- wow 9 embies is brill hun! Good luck hunny!! lots of pma!!! XXX

Afm- well girlies my Jessica bump is due on saturday!!!!!!!!! eeeeeek 3 days to go!!!! dnt actually think she will arrive on time tho hehe, she gives me strong braxtons now which get worse as the days go on but calm down again! hehe think shes to snug at the mo haha!!!

I have had the most wonderful pregnancy and loved every minute, but seriously need snuggles now haha!!! Dnt think i will get to experience it again but that doesnt matter! we are sooooo bloody lucky to have our one miracle baba!!!!!!!!

Cant wait till i see all you BFPS!!!!!!!!!!! very soon and read your pregnancy journeys!!!!! It will happen girlies i know it will, Miracles do happen :) keep up that PMA!!!!! girlies and hope the dreaded 2ww flys by for u all, just keep busy but not to busy hehe u need lots of rest but do things that occupy ur mind!!! it realy helps!!!!! hehe!!!

Wishing all u girlies tonnes of baba dust!!!!!! and will keep checkin in to see them BFPSSS! hehe!!! will pray lots for u all as u all truly deserve ur lil miracles!!!!!!!! XXX

talk to u all soon girlies!!!! XXX

Lots of luck with your lovely miracle Laura. Xxxx thanks for all your wishes and prayers. 9 more sleeps till OTD! X

Lindy- Sunday is early but it is also 12dpo so a good chance of a BFP although obviously dont get downhearted if its not as there is not always enough hcg in the system to show on a hpt. I think il test sat or sun but not expecting a bfp that early on. Im just a pee on a stick a holic! haha x

Laura- Awww u know i cant wait to see Jessica! she will be gorgeous with all that hair that was visible on your 4d scan pic! hehe x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am sat here an just started getting lil mild cramps and feel a bit 'hot' low down. Implantation should be starting about now so really really hoping thats what this is. Im watching OBEM and thinking omg i cant not have this baby xxx

Hello everyone :flower:

Babydust so happy to hear you got 6 lovely eggs. Hope you are feeling ok and lots of luck for some embies tomorrow x

Africa am sooooooooooooo praying that you are having implantation signs!!!! I had that nasal thing till about 16 weeks, it started a bit later for me but it's a symptom due to rise in one of the hormones, can't remember which one!! :wacko: got everything crossed xx

Lindy how you finding your first 2ww??? Hope it's going quick. Don't worry about no symptoms, everyone is different and each pregnancy is different. I didn't get many strong symptoms till about 7 weeks at least!

MrsE75 great news on your scan, am praying there are some eggs in those follies x

Laura bet you are so excited to meet jessica, I had just joined this thread when you were getting your bfp, it's gone so quick! :baby:

Hi del good to see you, how are things with all your tests? x

Afm - day off work today and made myself buy some baby stuff, been too nervous before now but can't put it off forever, need to get hospital bag packed. Am doing ok, just v tired and started to feel bit nauseous again but it's all worth it. I just hope all you lovely ladies get to experience it, miracles do happen I can vouch for that!!

Hi to everyone else and good luck to everybody xxxxxx

Thanks Susie and i pray the nasal thing is a good sign for me then! Ooh baby shopping! what did u buy? :) xxx

I've had a stuffy nose for about 9 weeks now lol, I hope it's a sign for you Sarah. Still hoping everyday for you & Lindy

:dust: :hugs:

xxxx

Not too bad today thanks. Usually feel really tired and ill in the evenings but today I've felt ok, not great but ok haha. & I'm still up at half 11, reading which is good, I'm usually asleep by 10pm so here's hoping I'm over the worst! Not that I would change a single minute of it all though, I know how lucky I am & always remember that when I'm feeling bad!
xxx

I cant sleep, iv been up every hour checking my phone is on and not on silent, im also checking the time to make sure iv not missed the call.

Im driving myself nuts, im so scared to hear the words 'no fertilisation' the good thing is my ec pain has more or less gone, only painful when i go to the bathroom but that is expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->