IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

:hugs: babydust.

Must be awful waiting for the call, do they give you any indication of when they might call?
Fingers and toes are crossed for you :dust:
xxx

Its usually after 10 but last time i got it before 10. Im guess no news is good news

Oh Yasmine its torture isnt it?! my call this time came at 10.10am or there abouts and as you know it was bad news but it changed didnt it? ;-) i prayed for you last night and i am hoping with all my heart that you get your call soon to say you have at least 1 precious lil embie. Please god xxx

Iv got a theory which dh thinks im weird. Those with bad news have got the call early and those with good news get it later. Im hoping as its now approaching 10.20 its going to be good news. Iv asked dh to answer, i dont have the nerve

Grrrrrr c'mon hc CALL! my 1st cycle when we had 1 embie they called at 8.50 and 2nd time 10.10. They seem to call anytime before 11am so not long now. Praying its good news for you xxx

Omg they are so out of order leaving u hanging after the last time! they should know how desperate you are to know! one of the girls on another board i use had her call at 11am and she had 6 embies so not always bad news with a late call xxx

I keep refreshing this page sooo wanting you to of had your good news call xxx

Thats really bad! Just checked my other board and someone had their call at 11.10 and they had a few embies so dont know how they sort it out as regards preference with calls... So not fair on you though. You have been in limbo all morning! I would give it till 11.10 an then call them to ask whats going on. Lots of luck hun xxx

Oh Yasmine i am so, so sorry. I dont know what to say. Me and Habeeb have sat here all morning praying for you. Did they say they will call u before 4 if it changes? because things can change. I know they didnt last time but this time they might! i am not giving up hope for you yet. Hang in there. Text me anytime you want to talk and i have everything crossed an prayers being said for a surprise outcome later like we had. Inshallah xxx

Yeah they did say they will ring before 4, but im not holding out for it cuz out of the 6 only 1 was mature to fertilise. The rest were useless. They dont understand why i keep getting immature eggs. It was the same last time, out of the 5 only 1 was just about good enough.

Im not doing this again, i cant go thru it all again. Im on last minute.com to book a holiday. I need to get away for a while.

Babydust I'm so sorry. We will all keep praying for that little egg to just be taking its time. Sending you love. Xxxx

Babydust, I am truly sorry.....x I don't know what else to say, I'll be praying that they do call before 4pm with good news for you x

Babydust - I'm so sorry about your eggs I can only imagine how you feel as I've not been through that part yet. There has to be some reason why you get immature eggs perhaps you need to do your trigger shot earlier to give them a bit longer to mature - don't know if this is possible cos I'm not medical but I would ask for some tests if you can. Totally understand that you want to go away I would love to book somewhere myself but until this cycle is completed I can't do anything.

Enjoy yourself and relax. Hope you feel a bit better in a couple of days xx

None fertilised

hiya hunny, im sooo sorry hun, but u never know theres still a chance they will call!!!!! my FX are crossed and will pray lots that they phone to tell u they have a lovely embie ready and waiting!!!!!!! sending lots of PMA and luck ur way hun!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->