IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thank you so much an good luck to you for tomorrow il keep everything crossed for you is this your 1st cycle, I had a day 2 transfer they said it was top quality but was not to be this time :( keep me updated :) xxxxxxc

Yes this is my first cycle of ICSI but was told I had less than 5% chance of having my own biological child due to zero AMH count. Hopefully I will be able to prove that AMH is no indication of success!! Fingers crossed so far so good.

X

Clare, I am so sorry that your 1st cycle has failed :cry: Hope you get some sence at you FU x

MrsE, GL with the ET tomorrow, Im sure everything will be just fine : Hope you dont mind me asking but, how come your doing ICSI If your DH sperm Is okay?? I thought they only did ICSI If there were problems from the male side.....

AFM, I am absolutely bricking myself now........ Just want to get today & tomorrow out the way (sooner the better) All of the IVF thing Is getting a bit to much for me to handle :-( x x

Hi Sharkey - I don't mind you asking at all tbh I'm not sure can only guess cos of zero AMH so not many eggs therefore want to give us the best chance. We thought we were doing IVF but when we got to think either needle appt or baseline scan they said we were doing ICSI so they know best so I didn't argue.

Aww honey you will be absolutely fine. You are having good symptoms so no reason why everything is not goin well. I'm sure you will be stim this week but I did get sent home for another few days after my day 10 (was infact day 9 cos day of week) I stim for 12 days and then did trigger and collection was weds. You need to try and not stress though which I know isn't easy but stress is not good! GL xx

Hi Sharkey - I don't mind you asking at all tbh I'm not sure can only guess cos of zero AMH so not many eggs therefore want to give us the best chance. We thought we were doing IVF but when we got to think either needle appt or baseline scan they said we were doing ICSI so they know best so I didn't argue.

Aww honey you will be absolutely fine. You are having good symptoms so no reason why everything is not goin well. I'm sure you will be stim this week but I did get sent home for another few days after my day 10 (was infact day 9 cos day of week) I stim for 12 days and then did trigger and collection was weds. You need to try and not stress though which I know isn't easy but stress is not good! GL xx

Welcome Claire. So sorry to hear your first round failed. GL with your second x

MrsE75 and Sharkey GL for tomorrow x

hi africa hes 5 months old now, time is flying. Del i love being a mum, cant get enough of him. x

Hi everyone .... Hope you all had a nice Easter !
MrsE and sharkey.... Hope all went well today xx

My AF arrived this morning and its so heavy and uncomfortable :( I just hope it doesnt last too long. Only a few days til bl scan !

Love to all xx

Hello Girlies, well we had our scan this morning and we have 9 follies In total & that Includes 2 small ones which they don't think will grow enough by EC..... I will be stimming again 2moz so that the follies can grow a bit more and then scan again on Wednesday with EC on Friday the 13th of all days, might just be a good omen ;-) I'm bloated & my stomach Is quite painful, looking forward to EC now to be honest.....

Jules, did you call Hewitt? My period lasted a week when I was on Buserelin & It started on Day 7 of DR.... Hope everything goes to plan for you :)

MrsE, hope you get to put back 2 embies :)

Melbram, thank you for the GL :)

Hello to everyone :) x

Hi Sharkey - hey congratulations that's great news that you have 9 follies!! The bloating and uncomfortable feelings are normal and good cos means they are growing! :) what sizes did they measure?? Drink milk, eat some brazil nuts and protein that will help them grow. Yay that means that you will hopefully get a 3 day transfer! Fab sweetie it's all good.

Yes hoping things go ok this afternoon will keep you posted.

MrsE, the follies ranged from 13mm 14.5mm and my womb thickness was 11.9 :)) They gave us another 6amps of Fostimon for 2moz as we finished ours after the scan (hour later than usual). How many extra days did you have to scan for? x

I had to stim for an extra 2 days and then scan and told me to take a Buserlin that afternoon (cos I did my injections at night) and then trigger shot. Mine where from less than 10 up to one which was 16 but yours are all growing at a similar rate which is wha you want. They grow on average 1mm per day they say.

You will be all good by Friday

Well I've got 2 embies on board!! Never thought I would say that! Otd they've given me is 20th April so 10 days to go no quite 2ww cos they are Blastocysts. We used the Embryoscope and they have a different grading system but one was an A+ the other is A- so we are VERY happy. I cried when they had implanted them - silly I know but it's been such and emotional rollercoaster. I had a dream last night that we arrived today and only had one embie to transfer! They 3rd embie they are going to keep until tomorrow and then hopefully freeze if it completes Blasto (which it hasn't quite at the moment). Going to call them in the morning to say that I would like it frozen regardless considering my AMH results.

So off home now to put my feet up and eat Easter eggs!

Have a great day lovely ladies xx

Great news Mrs E75 FX for a :bfp: hope the next 10 days goes quick for you x

Congrats on the follies Sharkey

Hi to everyone else x

Oh brilliant news MrsE. Everything is crossed for you :yipee: we need some good news on this thread & I really really hope this is it :happydance:

roll on the 20th :thumbup:

xxx

Hi ladies,how's everyone tonight?
Sharkey,good news about the scan,sounds very positive Xx
MrsE,congrats! They sound like little fighters! Hope they will snuggled in for u! Good luck Xx
Melbram,how r things with u? Xx
Hi to everyone else Xx

Good thanks Del just waiting for my consultation appointment following PIE so I can get started x

MrsE- Congrats on being pupo with 2 blasts! that is fab. I have never got to day 3 even so that is great x

Sharkey- wow on all those follies! out of 9 follies i got 6 eggs one of which fertilised. Hope u get lots of eggs. x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am so fed up at the moment. I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia the other day and have been suffering horrific facial pain for past few days. I am now on special tablets and a lot of pain killers so pretty much out of it mostly. I also keep thinking why are my eggs so shit? my AMH is 2.5 and ladies on here with 0.00 amh are doing so well and out of 6 eggs we got 1 embie so i really want answers from the hewitt centre. Really thinking they did something wrong now. I should of got at least 2 embies from the last cycle. Didnt even get to a 3 day transfer so im very annoyed. I am so happy to read others success with none exisitent amh but it proves to me that the hewitt have let me down BIG time too. xxx

Sending u a big hug Africa Xx. When did u say ur f.up was? Hopefully they will be able to give u answers. Make a list if questions before u go,find this always helps. Did u have icsi in your last round? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->