IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi nababel! Yes still going to test tomorrow, is that really bad or should I wait? I'm feeling ok today and it's day 8 post transfer of blasto..... Keep getting waves of nausea and butterflies and last night I had a very weird dream about one of my female bosses and a baby that was supposed to me mine. Very odd! Anyhow, cooking a 3 course meal for the husband tonight as he has been fab this whole time! Xx hi to everyone! X

Hope everyone Is well? x

Jules, I tested 7dp3dt and had a positive :) Good luck x x x

Jules I dont think it's bad at all! I remember I tested early last time, it's so hard to wait. Hope you enjoy your meal tonight and what a nice thing to do.

Gemz- great news!! You have 4 fertilised eggs growing away in the hc. That is brilliant. Going past the women's later so will send them strong growing wishes. Xx

Jules- good luck testing tomorrow.

Hi to everybody :)

Thanks everyone!
Sharkey... There is hope for me! Tomorrow morning it is!

Cooked meal.... Unfortunately I feel so nauseous and couldn't eat a thing!!! How romantic is that!!! Xx

Awww :hugs: Jules. Keeping everything crossed for you. How many days past transfer will you be?

Xx

Ooohhhh, I'll be nervously awaiting your update :thumbup: ...... Orrrrrrr you could always go & test now (I'm so impatient) :haha:
xx

Good luck for testing tomorrow Jules, I have a good feeling about it xx

Sorry Lisa... It's 8 days post today not 9!! I'm so scared I don't actually think I could it tonight! I think I'm just about ready for the morning tho I think I will be up at 5 lol!!! Xx

Lol no worries, but I'm up at 5am to pee pretty much every day now (and 3am and 1am :haha: ) so you'd better update :yipee:
xx

Lol no worries, but I'm up at 5am to pee pretty much every day now (and 3am and 1am :haha: ) so you'd better update :yipee:
xx

Haha!! Ok well I can't promise 5 but it wil be early morning.... Watch this space lol x

Good morning.....

Well I did the test...... And those words I never ever thought I'd see popped up on the screen ..... Pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!! Oh my word..... We cried !! I know it's early days but it's there ..... I got my BFP!!! Xx

Yey jules!!!!!! Fabulous news!! 2-3 weeks is fabulous. I'm So pleased for you. What a fabulous start to a Sunday. I am thrilled. Xxxx

Jules - congratulations. I can't remember is this your first cycle? Well done!! Hopefully this will be the start of a LONG line of BFPs for us all!!

Gemz how are you doing, managing to relax?? Only one more day to go!!

Afm - hoping that we get the go ahead on thurs to start Stimm do we should have a roll every couple I weeks with Gemz and then me and then prob Nababel. So girls let's pray for each other to get our BFPs!! Xx

Wow so much has been happening

Iv not been on for a while, since our last failure iv just tried to keep away. I cant sleep so just popped on for a peep. Ended up reading pages and pages of this thread (its taken me a while)

Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck to everyone

Jules, that is great news about your BFP, make sure oh continues to spoil you for the next 9 months and i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Cvaeh - seems like we are in the same boat,

Afm thye have offered ovarian drilling but i have refused. I dont want any poking or prodding for a while now. We want some us time and to just enjoy the fact we are alive, healthy and happy rather than obsessing over having a baby. My heart stil breaks when i see a pregnant woman or how fantastic oh is with my nieces. I have been obsessing for the past 4-5 years and any more and i will need to be sectioned. Im buying a car so she can be my baby for a while. We are planning a 3 week holiday over xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->