IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Im a bit wary however i have been told about a herbalist in birmingham so i thought i would share it with you guys.

A friend of mine knows someone who went to see this herbalist and basically like an accupuncturist he took her pulse and told her why she was not concieving. He offered her 4 months of herbal drugs (she paid £10 every month) and she became pregnant after the 4 months. Another friend of my friend became pregnant after 6months. My friend is taking the herbal drugs now and is recommending me to attend. I am just waiting to hear her good news before i decide to go.

According to her he took her pulse and said her womb is not strong enough to carry babies and so she needs to drink plenty of water cut out pizza, chips and rice and a few other things. she said she has lost loads of weight and the last time she went to see him about a month ago he said he could tell her womb pulse getting stronger.

When she told me i was a bit suspitious and thought maybe he was just lucky with the first 2 but im going to wait and see with the 3rd and then decide if i go. i will be testing him to see if he tells me i have rubbish eggs cuz according to hc that is my problem.

Good morning.....

Well I did the test...... And those words I never ever thought I'd see popped up on the screen ..... Pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!! Oh my word..... We cried !! I know it's early days but it's there ..... I got my BFP!!! Xx

:yipee: :yipee: :happydance:

oh Jules I am soooooo pleased for you... Told you I had a good feeling lol :yipee: (you should have tested last night :rofl: )

H&H 9 months to you :hugs:

Good morning.....

Well I did the test...... And those words I never ever thought I'd see popped up on the screen ..... Pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!! Oh my word..... We cried !! I know it's early days but it's there ..... I got my BFP!!! Xx

Wow jules I'm soooooooooooooo made up for you. I woke early to have a look but I think it was too early he he he. Just looked again and I'm so happy for you. I know I'll be smiling all day now - thank you!!!:happydance::happydance::hugs::flower::winkwink:Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So looking forward to the next few months now with jules news!!

I'm really happy for you!!

Hopefully I'll be on my 2ww the end of next week if I'm allowed my fresh transfer. I'm still trying to get used to the names so here goes:

Mrse78 will you be on you 2ww shortly and gemz have you had your transfer yet? Babydust those herbial tablets sound really encouraging. Good luck to the rest of the ladies as well. I'm unsure of everyone's stages yet but I'm sure I'll pick it up. Fingers crossed to us all xxxxxxxxx

So so so happy for you jules xxxx

Im a bit wary however i have been told about a herbalist in birmingham so i thought i would share it with you guys.

A friend of mine knows someone who went to see this herbalist and basically like an accupuncturist he took her pulse and told her why she was not concieving. He offered her 4 months of herbal drugs (she paid £10 every month) and she became pregnant after the 4 months. Another friend of my friend became pregnant after 6months. My friend is taking the herbal drugs now and is recommending me to attend. I am just waiting to hear her good news before i decide to go.

According to her he took her pulse and said her womb is not strong enough to carry babies and so she needs to drink plenty of water cut out pizza, chips and rice and a few other things. she said she has lost loads of weight and the last time she went to see him about a month ago he said he could tell her womb pulse getting stronger.

When she told me i was a bit suspitious and thought maybe he was just lucky with the first 2 but im going to wait and see with the 3rd and then decide if i go. i will be testing him to see if he tells me i have rubbish eggs cuz according to hc that is my problem.

My acupuncturist said that he can tell if you are pregnant by your pulse and it is different if you have twins BUT he said be very very careful with herbal remedies even some teas when going through ivf as herbal treatments can be powerful and increase the potency or work against the ivf drugs. Xxx

Nababel - I will start stimm hopefully this Thursday and last time it was 12 days to EC but embryologist said he thought I would have been better to have my EC a day earlier than I did so assuming everything goes same way should be EC around 15th sept and transfer in my birthday week so testing will be my wedding anniversary. Could either be the best present ever or I could be getting rotten drunk for my anniversary!!! Fx for us all. When will you find out about if you're going ahead this cycle or goin to have FET?

Xx

Nababel - I will start stimm hopefully this Thursday and last time it was 12 days to EC but embryologist said he thought I would have been better to have my EC a day earlier than I did so assuming everything goes same way should be EC around 15th sept and transfer in my birthday week so testing will be my wedding anniversary. Could either be the best present ever or I could be getting rotten drunk for my anniversary!!! Fx for us all. When will you find out about if you're going ahead this cycle or goin to have FET?

Xx

If you don't mind me asking why did the embryologist suggest the EC a day earlier? What a busy week you'll have :winkwink: is this your 2nd cycle? I'm sure it will be the best present ever xxxx

Well my EC is Monday and depending how many they retrieve I will find out then. I'm really hoping for a fresh transfer as I haven't had one before. I feel really well in myself just Back ache which I get when I'm due on. So I'm just praying!! Fingers crossed for us all
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations Jules x x

baby dust - i will be interested to hear if it works a third time too. i will try anything. have the hc mentioned dhea you? i am off to Belgium on Oct 22nd to find out if its my eggs or husband sperm x x

Jules massive congrats :happydance::happydance: Am made up for you!! I knew you were going to get a bfp, you have tested on the same date I did last year :cloud9: You will be due 11 may ! My date got brought forward a week by my scans tho and then I ended up going into labour at 37+4!
The first 12 weeks go soooooo slow but it flies after that. Any worries just give me a shout, I had them all! :wacko:

Babydust great to see you. When I was TTC I read a book by Emma cannon, I'll find the title, I can't remember at the moment and I'm not at home. It was basically about how we are different 'types' in terms of fertility, you identify your type and then make changes to your diet etc. I wasn't sure but I tried it and my cycles started to regulate around 28 days, they had been about 22 days prior to that. I loosely followed the diet leading up to my ICSI as well. Will find the title when I get home and let you know x

Bring on the rest of the bfp's :baby:

Congratulations Jules!

Good luck tomorrow Nababel

Hi to the rest of the gang x

Nababel no my transfer is tomorrow which I'm still disappointed about as its a 3DT rather than blast! Gutted if I'm honest as I thought we'd be ok to go to blast and can't help but worry if there's something wrong with my embies! iVF is sooo hard. I feel so alone at the moment and it's not helped that DH has had to leave to go to work and I won't see him now until I find out if it's worked or not

Is it wrong to already feel so negative? I've just got this horrible feeling its not going to work for us and am crying on and off as a result! :'(

Pathetic I know

Jules I know I said it before but am smiling for you so glad and pleased you got your BFP

Hey to every one else x x

Nababel no my transfer is tomorrow which I'm still disappointed about as its a 3DT rather than blast! Gutted if I'm honest as I thought we'd be ok to go to blast and can't help but worry if there's something wrong with my embies! iVF is sooo hard. I feel so alone at the moment and it's not helped that DH has had to leave to go to work and I won't see him now until I find out if it's worked or not

Is it wrong to already feel so negative? I've just got this horrible feeling its not going to work for us and am crying on and off as a result! :'(

Pathetic I know

Jules I know I said it before but am smiling for you so glad and pleased you got your BFP

Hi gemz-3dt is still great! A lot of people only have a three day. Yes ivf is sooooo hard and unless you go through it people don't really understand even when they think they do. I'm not surprise your upset if your DH is away i know I would be. I think it's really difficult to stay positive all the time so it's ok to have down days. :hugs:

Jules success is keeping me feeling positive as I know it will work it's just a case of when..:hugs:

Hi to everyone else. And I hope you are all having a good Sunday. I'm watching sex and the city DVDs and just chilling as my DH has gone the footy xxxxx

Jules.........what ammmmmmmaaaaaazzzzing news to read, I'm soooo pleased. bought a lickle tear to my eye then x hope you have had a lovely day.
Gemz good luck for tomorrow, hope you get on ok. Do you have someone to take you, does your DH work away??
Hi to everyone x
Has anyone heard from Del, wasn't she waiting for some scan results for her DH?
Love J x

Likkle try and keep positive. Plenty of people get BFP from 3dt. You are not on your own. This time tomorrow you will be PUPO!! Everything is positive. You have produced eggs, they have fertilised... So far so good. Cxxx

Thanks everyone, I'm trying to stay positive - had no idea I'd crack up this way!

My sister is going with me tomorrow so I won't be alone. I don't think they would let me be alone given that im being sedated

DH works in a school in Newcastle. Hes looking for a job closer to home but so far no luck. Spend the weeken coming down but he's not coming down this week as his best friends brithday is happening, then the following weekend we've got a wedding to attend so I'll see him but not sure if well be able to test then so it's only the following week when it's
My birthday that he'll be home. :(

Was horrible TTC when we didn't know anything was wrong

It is so har ttc and each month Af appears. It really is so hard. Xx

Gemz try and stay positive. I felt down before et, I think it's all the emotions plus the drugs on top. Loads of people get pregnant from 3dt, I did! Some people get a bfn from a blast so you just never know. Please try and stay positive, you have embryos and tomorrow you will be pupo!!! Exciting xx

Thx guys
My emotions are all over the place. Im hoping my little four embies are doing ok

Do you think I should ask how come I've had half abnormally fertilise - is it normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->