IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks for the support girls xx
We will look into the Care clinics that do the full immune tests and protocols and also the zita west clinic in London. We are taking a break for a good year before we do anything about it. Not read the ' Is your body baby friendly?' book yet,but will do one my dreaded school inspection is over!
4 ivf fails is so hard to deal with,I'm just hoping that one day we will be parents.
Hope everyone is ok? Xx

Hello everyone......
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Gemz great news on being Pupo...hope you are taking it easy : )
Mrse good luck for your stimming, I won't be far behind you.
Jules... How u feeling, was in the HC last night and they were filming...wasn't you was it??
Hi AQ..... We are off to the IOM this weekend for 3 days really looking forward to it.
Hello to everyone else too x
Got our drugs today so our big journey begins too!! Got drug app next wed.....eeeeeek just had a sneaky look at the needles and they look huge! And so many, thought it would only be a small parcel for 2 weeks worth.
Had an acupuncture session last night, sooooooo painful but do feel a bit more relaxed today so worth it.
Lots of love J x

Oh del! You'll get your dream! Good things come to those who wait and I'm sure you'll be a brilliant mum!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Nothing to report here, been very chilled today although rather annoyed every time I've had to bend to get something! I'm been getting cramps all day in stomach and lower back I presume thats just because I was messed about yesterday! Trying to stay positive but am aware it could still fail. Been thinking bout or other two embies and if they made it to freeze - so annoying that they wont phone you up but send out a letter :(

Oh Jo cross posts there!! I've tried reiki - great for relaxing too an there's no needles involved!

Ooh I'll google that now thank u!! Do like the accupuncture just sometimes painful, but guess that means I need it and its working !!

AQ- Hope you are ok? Work sucks sometimes.

Del- keep with it , I hope your dream comes true very soon.

Likkle - keep chilling.

Hope everybody doing well with their cycles!

Jo

To be fair I've found it much better than accupunture but I think that might be something to do with the patronising woman I had accupunture with. I felt so refreshed afterwards! And no needles! :) best thing was I must have slept for 12 hours afterwards an felt so refreshed!!

Are you in liverpool? I can recommend an awesome clinic! I have had hot stone massages and everything in the past there

Del- Keep that wonderful PMA you have and you WILL be a mother one day. I have actually just got Zita West's 'is your body baby friendly' out of the library and plan to start reading it in a minute :) x

Joanne- I loved the IOM :) if your staying in Douglas i can highly recommend 'Jaks' for a meal. It is a lively bar on ground floor and a separate restaurant downstairs which does amazing food. We went twice in 3 days! lol. Steak is out of this world and also the cheesecake ;-) i would recommend booking a table tho as very small and popular. x

Gemz- Glad your surviving the 2ww so far and as regards frosties, it seems quite rare at the hewitt to get any but best of luck an i hope the letter arrives soon x

Lindy- How are you doing hun? we still need to meet up for that coffee ;-) x

MrsE- Yay for stimming! lots of luck this cycle and im sure sometimes the baseline scan is not that clear to show follies so stay positive altho i know so hard x

Hi to Jules, Susie, Lisa and gang x

AFM- I have been very pushy today and called PCT again and told them i am appealing appeal decision and next panel meeting is 8th of Oct so need better letters this time from GP and Mr K that state they believe we have exceptional circumstances for additional funding which was not clearly stated in previous letters, so i have emailed mr k's PA and asked for the support and i have a appt with our GP tomorrow. We also have a appt to meet with our MP to get support there too. We will not give up until every avenue has been exhausted :) xxx

Good for you Africa, keep at them, I don't understand what else could be considered exceptional circumstances, so I really hope they listen this time. I'm happy to sign a petition too :thumbup:

& can I come too for coffee. Would be lovely to meet you :thumbup:
xx

AQ- you go!!! Give them hell and don't stop fighting. I have told you before- you WILL get there. We need to arrange coffee- I'm in Scotland for 10 days. But will keep checking up on everybody when I get signal! Keep going and keep smiling :)

Del- that goes for you too. Keep fighting and I hope and pray you get to be a mummy soon.

Hey girls

Hope everyone had a good friday evening! I had a bit of a traumatic one last night, stomach cramps were quite bad so became slightly hysterical thinking its not worked. Poor DH tried to calm me down and it just wouldnt work! I feel so unpositive at the moment and dont know how to change that

Big hugs x xx

Gemz - stomach aches, twinges and things are all normal and a good sign cos means the embryos are trying to find a good spot to nuzzle into. What you are feeling is all normal I had them pretty much for about 3 weeks on and off. Some of them I nearly shouted out ouch but obviously couldn't cos people didn't know and this was before I found out I was pregnant so don't panic xx

Afm - started the Stimms last night. But we have a slight challenge cos OH found out last night his best friends wife died yesterday, been suffering with breast cancer and the funeral is Thursday in guernsey so hes got to fly over but won't be back to do injections at 9.20pm. Does anyone know that if I call HC if I can arrange to go into the hosp to have my injection that day. No way I can do them myself I'm terrified of needles!! Going to try and call them today to explain and hope they can help otherwise he can't go to the funeral. I can't go cos we have a scan on fri morn and flights back are to Southampton!

Thanks mrs! Call your Gp! My Gp did the injections for two days when DH had to go away for work and they were great with it

Don't think my GP will be happy to do them at 9.20pm which I the time we've been doing them! But thanks for the suggestion.

X

Aww MrsE so sorry to hear the sad news. Will the HC be open themselves at 9.20pm?hope they will be able to help.

Do the injections have to go in a certain way? Or could a friend do it if it's just the jabbing it in bit you can't do?
Hope it all works out for you

Xxx

Oh! I did mine at 5:30! Hmmm don't think the hewit centre will be open then! Have you got a friend who can do it for you?

Hi guys!!

Well I'm also PUPO :happydance::happydance:

I had one blastocyst grade 5 transferred. And we had nine blastocysts altogether so hopefully these will be able to freeze. What did you all do following your transfer? I'm lying down but unsure what to do for the rest fthe time?

Hope everyone is doing well xxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies - all sorted spoke to HC and thy arranged for me to go into emergency room and take all my drugs and book and they will do it for me. It's the mixing 6amps that's the difficult bit hence why I can't ask just anyone to do it cos it's very tricky. Anyway thanks for all your suggestions thankfully all sorted but I will be missing the funeral. So that's me missing a funeral and my brothers blessing all in one cycle - I will be super peed off if this doesn't work!! 🙏

Mrs glad your sorted

Nabable that's brilliant news! Did they say they were going to freeze them? I'm waiting on a letter about my two!

Your PUPO with me! Is your test date week Tuesday? 3 days after me!

Oh I forgot to ask! Is a lot of discharge normal at this stage? I'm now 3dp5dt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->