IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thx Melbram! It's more or less gone now - just constant need to go the loo thou! That and I'm achy all over.

On fingers waiting for Sunday! Determined not to test early but don't know if I'll stay that way!

I'm finding myself talking to my stomach - must be loosing marbles! :)

How's everyone doing?

Gemz- All the emotions you are going thru are completely normal altho u do feel like you are losing it! lol. Not long now and have everything crossed for you to be one of the lucky ones and get your BFP 1st cycle. Tons of sticky vibes hun x

Jules- Aww il bet it doesnt feel real yet but soon will when u see your lil miracle on that screen :) x

Laura- I know iv got you on FB so get to see lots of gorge pics of your buba but so nice to see you back in here and its great inspiration for the new girlies too ;-) x

Lisa- Well it doesnt have to be october it could be end of Nov or Beg Dec and we could have a festive coffee? and meet your lil rainbow? ;-) anyone interested let me know an we can arrange a date and venue x

Hi to Susie, Lindy, Melbram and all the gang x

AFM- Got another appt to 'discuss' options with Kingsland on 20th of Nov. Hoping its a good plan of action so we are ready to go in the new year xxx

Hello everyone.... Hope you all had a good weekend.
Hi Laura.....your baby is gorgeous x
Just got back from a long week end away ready for drug appointment and catheter test on wed. Any tips....getting a bit nervous now? Always struggle with a smear test, so been practising some breathing techniques!! Do you have to inject yourself at the drug appointment, not really looking forward to that either...!! Keep looking at the bag of drugs and all seems a bit real now eek!
Got really bad ovulation pains today too, shame the little eggs just can't get through to save all this : (
Nite all love J x

Joanne- I had a mock transfer and was terrified as i had such a bad experience with a HSG yrs ago and also had scar tissue from a cone biopsy following a positive smear result BUT i felt nothing! i mean not a thing. I was so pleasantly surprised. Hope you have the same result. My 2 real transfers didnt hurt one bit either and i felt so relaxed.
The injections really bothered me, so much so that my 1st cycle i had my diabetic friend do them all for me! lol. 2nd cycle she was in hospital after having her leg amputated so i bit the bullet and did them all myself and felt so good to be in control and know i was doing it myself gave me more confidence. The 1st few were tricky but then i became a pro at mixing an jabbing. Best of luck. Its just fear of the unknown and is completely normal xxx

Hi Jo

I was terrified too following my horrendous HSG! I had twocatheter tests one with a nurse (which didnt go well and one with Dr K) in the end Dr K decided to knock me out so I was out like a light! :)

AQ: just read my message back - damn apples auto correct! :) was talking to stomach and not stack! Not sure how that happened! :) I've edited it now do it makes sense lol!

Gemz- LMAO! I knew what u meant altho if u have a good 'stack' and like to talk to those too, thats your business ;-) hahaha. I used to talk to my belly all the time. Can't harm can it and could be chatting to your future child right now ;-) xxx

Haha!! Honestly apple autocorrect is the worse thing in the world! The amount of random messages / emails I've sent is crazy! :)

I've got a sudden need to eat lots of chocolate, feels like AF is coming but then I don't if that makes sense? How you doing thou babes?

susiesue- awww wow hun no much between our babas at all, aww yeah u will have to put a pic up so i can see ur lil handsome boy! :) xxx

melbram- thanks hunny, hope ur good chick xxx

joanne- thankyou, hope ur good hunny xxx

sarah- aw thanks hun, hope ur ok :) xxx

hope all u other girlies are good, sending big hugs, lots of luck and ofcourse tonnes of baba dust!! hope 2012 is the year for the stalk to bring ur little miracles!!! :) +++++++ xxx

Thx Melbram! It's more or less gone now - just constant need to go the loo thou! That and I'm achy all over.

On fingers waiting for Sunday! Determined not to test early but don't know if I'll stay that way!

How's everyone doing?

Hold on for test day hun, u can do it!!!!!!!! sending lots of luck xxx:hugs:

How's everyone doing?

Hi Susie! Well I have had a few symptons... nauseasous a a lot! Achy, TIRED!!! But today I feel like Ive been in a fight in the middle of the night cos I am SO achy all over! And I have lower back ache like never before! Breasts are very sore too!
Im taking all this as good things and Im not going to complain about it because its amazing. Just cant wait to see the little heart beating in 2 weeks! What was your 1st scan like? Think Im going to cry, just like I did at transfer!!! xxx

just wanted to say a big congrats to u hunny, ur scan will be amazing believe me i cried my heart out hehe!! xxx

Awww :hugs: gemz, keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup:

& yeay Nababel, good luck for testing day :yipee:

AQ Depending on the date in October I'll either be huge or hopefully have a little baby girl, either way is fine for me, just let me know when you are thinking of & unless I'm in labour I'll be there :thumbup:

xx

lovely scan pic hun, huge congrats! hope ur good :) xxx

Thanks gemz and AQ....feel a lot better now. It is the unknown thing that gets me really...I find waiting in their waiting room bad enough!!
X

Oh I hear you there! I swear that makes me more nervous!

Jo did you feel like AF was coming before you tested? I swear I feel both pregnant and not pregnant at the same time

Gemz - totally normal. I got pregnant with my 1st cycle but MC so yes totally normal to think you are and not pregnant - hence why the 2ww is such torture!! May I remind you said you weren't goin to symptom spot - ha, ha, ha - we all say we won't but can't help it :)

Afm - got my scan on Friday and terrified there won't be follicles - I know it not rational but hey who is during IVF!! fx we have our EC next weds - don't want a tues or thurs transfer cos I've asked for them to use the ultra sound for transfer this time but said they need a doc to be there and they don't work on a sunday so would have to ask someone if they will come in for me. So hoping that we don't have that problem by avoiding a Sunday transfer.

Had a bit of a meltdown last night with OH - 2nd cycle of injections and I just burst into tears wondering if everything I'm going through will be worth it this time round. Tbh never doing LP again it's just too much when you have a fear of needles! Feeling better today though x

Hi to everyone else.

Joanne - when do you think you will start injections? Normally they get you in for drug appt on the day of your first injection and you do your first with the nurse there so they can make sure you do it right. You will be fine plus as you're on SP it's less than 2 wks of injections - It was 3 wks yesterday I started injecting and think I'll have to go until Mon so will be 4 wks in all!!

I know!!! I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot! As it stands Im trying to stay very positive but I've got a horrible feeling its not worked! Really hope I'm wrong

DH thinks the opposite to me and as I'm usually right im hoping that hubby's right for a change! :)

Hows everyone doing?

Hi everyone hw you all doing?

Gemz how you finding the 2ww? Have you had your letter if any are able to freeze? Ive just had mine and we have 2 :happydance::happydance:Yipee
I'm finding the 2ww horrible! It's going sooooo slow and I don't know what I'm meant to think. I've been having little pains but they've stopped now and feel like AF is on its way boooooooooo:growlmad:

Any help for this time will be grateful!!

How is everyone else? Sorry fr lack of personals xxxxxxxxxx

No not had any letter yet - doesn't look good for my embies then. Another reason to feel miserable. Well I'm full of self pity today

Hi Nababel! That'll teach me for feeling sorry for myself! Came home from work and there was my letter! Both embryos have been frozen! :)

Still feeling sorry for myself as I've been sick today, but I suppose thats part of the course with all the drugs we have to take eh? DH has booked me a reiki massage so I'm off there now so hopefully will come out feeling refreshed

Nababel..... Yes 2ww is torture! Just relax and try not to over analyse everything. That's the biggest thing I learnt xxx

Gemz, comeon... Pma!! Don't give up hope xxx

MrsE good luck for scan ! Xx

Hi to everyone else.... xx

I'm soooooooooo tired! When it gets to 3pm every day i could fall asleep! Still quite achy and occasional cramps.. Oh and sickness, let's not forget that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->