IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gemz- Try and keep positive. All sounds good ;-) the discharge tends to be caused by the pessaries but could be a good sign too. Nearly there. I know its torture x

Lisa- Thank you for support and of course you can come for coffee! i was thinking of arranging a coffee morning in October for those that want to attend from here? x

Lindy- Have a lovely time away x

MrsE- Glad you got sorted. I felt the same way on our 1st cycle and had my friend do all the mixing and jabs but 2nd cycle i decided to take the bull by the horns and i did all the mixing an jabbing myself and im glad i did as its a doddle once you get the knack and i was mixing 6 amps too ;-) good luck x

Nababel- Congrats on being pupo and wow 9 blasts! your egg quality must be amazin! hope 2ww goes fast for you x

Hi to all the gang x

Awww :hugs: gemz, keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup:

& yeay Nababel, good luck for testing day :yipee:

AQ Depending on the date in October I'll either be huge or hopefully have a little baby girl, either way is fine for me, just let me know when you are thinking of & unless I'm in labour I'll be there :thumbup:

xx

Gemz- Try and keep positive. All sounds good ;-) the discharge tends to be caused by the pessaries but could be a good sign too. Nearly there. I know its torture x

Lisa- Thank you for support and of course you can come for coffee! i was thinking of arranging a coffee morning in October for those that want to attend from here? x

Lindy- Have a lovely time away x

MrsE- Glad you got sorted. I felt the same way on our 1st cycle and had my friend do all the mixing and jabs but 2nd cycle i decided to take the bull by the horns and i did all the mixing an jabbing myself and im glad i did as its a doddle once you get the knack and i was mixing 6 amps too ;-) good luck x

Nababel- Congrats on being pupo and wow 9 blasts! your egg quality must be amazin! hope 2ww goes fast for you x

Hi to all the gang x

Hey Hun

Thanks for that! Thought I'd escape the discharge by doing it rectally -oh well! Other than that, the waitings not been too bad. Emotionally I'm all over the place thou, I was fine Thursday and most of Friday but for some reason I was a mess last night and this morning. Went to otterspool today for a walk round the gardens, has cheered me up and im ok again I think!

So we setting up our own support group then? We'll all have to have decaf thou! :)

Hi to all the gang. Hope everyone is on!

Ps If you tested early how many days did you do it? Supposed be camping next weekend and I'd rather not test on the Sunday

Congrats on starting stims MrsE and glad you got everything sorted

:yipee: Nababel - Congrats on being PUPO

Lots of babydust you all - FX for some BFPs in the comming weeks :dust:

Mrs glad your sorted

Nabable that's brilliant news! Did they say they were going to freeze them? I'm waiting on a letter about my two!

Your PUPO with me! Is your test date week Tuesday? 3 days after me!

They said they will also send me a letter to let me know how many will be frozen. I know it's exciting isn't it:happydance::happydance:. I test on the Wednesday. Are you going to test early?

Hey gemz, I was at otterspool today, went for lunch at the harvester with my mum and sister & then for a walk along the front. Funny to think I might have walked right by you. :flower:
xx

Hahaha! That is funny! We ate at the harvester too! Walked along the promande and then had a pop in the festival gardens! Not as nice ad I thought they'd be but the weater was beautiful!!!

Nababel..... Congrats on being pupo! How are you feeling? 9 blasts is fantastic.... Hope you are well and feeling relaxed!

Gemz... Hope you ok. As you know, I tested 9dp5dt .... I read that that is when the hcg is 1st detectable on hpt... But maybe it's different for everyone xx

MrsE.... Glad you got your injection sorted. I eventually managed to do an injection my self when I was on dr but I also have a massive fear of needles so there was no way I could do that one !! Xxx

AFM.... 2 weeks on Tuesday til our 1st scan..... We are so excited. Still isn't feeling reall and prob won't until we see something!! Hi to everyone xxxxx

Thnkx Jules! I think in going to test Friday! Not sure yet going to play it by ear.

Afm I've had a pretty rough 24 hours. Physically nothing wrong with me other than beig bloated and lots of wind but I feel in my heart that it's failed, so of course I've driven hubby mad. I really want it to work. It can't seem to focus on the fact that it could fail and my mind keeps telling me it has! Not normally this pessimistic so don't know why to do to snap out of it! Did anyone feel like this? What did you do I snap out of it? Help please girls anything would be great

Hi girls

Since my last post my emotions have spiralled downwards. Realised what the date was and it was this time last year I found out I was pregnant. We were so happy and has no idea what the next 12 months would bring, a miscarriage, death of grandparent within 2 weeks - which happened to be on my birthday, the infection following the HSG and finally beig told IVF was our best option

Feel all over the place, feel like in having a mini breakdown and don't know what to do

Gemz - sorry you're having a bad day but that's what it is so don't be too hat on yourself. There will be days when you think 100% it will work and others you feel it will fail. This is all normal when you want something so badly. You had plenty of eggs and some likely in the freezer so please just try and relax. Stressing is not going to encourage you embie to make itself at home so just take it easy.

Nobody knows if it's going to work so the pressure is immense so snuggle up to your OH and have an early night it will all seem better in the morning xx

Afm just waiting for hubby to give me my injections and then im off to bed. Having real trouble sleeping through the whole dr bit was hoping it would get better now I've started stimmulating but not yet! Nightie night all xx

Gemz hope you are ok Hunny, the ivf process is so hard and what you are feeling is totally normal. If i was you i would snuggle up in bed with a magazine or a trashy book, try and distract your mind a bit, I know it's hard tho! When do you test? Big hugs :hugs:

MrsE hope you manage to get a better nights sleep tonight x

Gemz/Lisa I nearly went to otterspool yesterday how funny is that!! I ended up going to Speke hall gardens as it was free entry :)

Nababel fab news on all your lovely blasts, fingers crossed for you x

Jules how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? Mine were mild till about 9 weeks so don't worry if you are not feeling much x

Hi to everyone else, hope everyone's had a good weekend x

hello to all u lovely girlies :)

not posted on here for AGES!!!!!!!! but i do pop in now and again to have a read to see how your all getting on, hope your all ok, wishing everyone lots of luck going to appointments and having cycles at the moment, hope u get ur precious babas soon!!!!!! :) stay positive++++++ and your little miracles will arrive when u least expect it, believe me, mine did!! hehe,

Jessica is 6 months old next saturday and can honestly say they have been the best six months of my life, feel very blessed to have such a special little miracle!! :)

congratulations to all u lovely girlies who have had little miracles recently, hope ur enjoying everyminute!!!!!!! :)

talk soon girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx good luck and tonnes of baba dust to u all!!!!!!!!! +++++++

Hey Laura sooooo good to hear from you, your little girl is so GORGEOUS!!!! My little man is about a month younger I think, he'll be 6 months in 6 weeks time, can't believe it!!! The time does go so quick it's scary. I need to put a picture of him up, when I can work out how to do it :wacko: I feel so lucky every day and I just pray all the ladies on here get to experience it. Keep in touch hun and big hugs to your little girl xx

Hi Susie! Well I have had a few symptons... nauseasous a a lot! Achy, TIRED!!! But today I feel like Ive been in a fight in the middle of the night cos I am SO achy all over! And I have lower back ache like never before! Breasts are very sore too!
Im taking all this as good things and Im not going to complain about it because its amazing. Just cant wait to see the little heart beating in 2 weeks! What was your 1st scan like? Think Im going to cry, just like I did at transfer!!! xxx

Jules your symptoms sound great! First scan is amazing, you will cry! I actually had one at 5w+5 as I had some spotting, went to hc for blood tests, got very upset and they agreed to scan me. Saw a yolk sac and a little tiny blob beating. At the 7 week one they play you the heartbeat, such a special moment, there's no sound like it :) x

Aw susie thats amazing!! How exciting, I wonder if they will let you make a recording of it?!! Is there is a pic at that stage? I dont suppose there is much to see! xx

I cried at transfer too! I think it must be a right of passage! A friend of mine had a picture Jules so I think you can - although it costs £3!

How long does thr bloated feeling last for? I feel very bloated and queasy - getting syomach cramps too!

Yes you get a pic, it's like a blob. I tried to attach my 7 week one to show you but don't think can do it on my phone. By 9 weeks if looked like a teddy bear :baby: Hope the time passes quick for you. I remember that wait all too well!! x

Laura: Jessica is absolutely beautiful - glad you are both well

Jules: all sounds good - roll on first scan :)

Gems: I was bloated for about a week after transfer and in some pain bending - I did have oHSS though which didnt help! GL for test day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->