IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Great news on the frosties Gems and Nababel - test day will soon be here :happydance:

Mrs E: good luck with scan and FX for transfer next week with ultrasound x

I was just wondering whether after failed IVF any of you ladies saw an increase in your cervical mucus? Its like Im ovulating once every week but Saturday and Monday had a lot too - its been over a month since negative test so thought my body would be settling down a bit now!

Hi Nababel! That'll teach me for feeling sorry for myself! Came home from work and there was my letter! Both embryos have been frozen! :)

Still feeling sorry for myself as I've been sick today, but I suppose thats part of the course with all the drugs we have to take eh? DH has booked me a reiki massage so I'm off there now so hopefully will come out feeling refreshed

That's great news gemz :happydance::happydance: hope it's a good sign that's we both have two each:winkwink:

That could be a positive sign. I've felt a bit sick but think its down to the bullets. Ooooo that massage sounds lovely...enjoy

Nababel..... Yes 2ww is torture! Just relax and try not to over analyse everything. That's the biggest thing I learnt xxx

Gemz, comeon... Pma!! Don't give up hope xxx

MrsE good luck for scan ! Xx

Hi to everyone else.... xx

I'm soooooooooo tired! When it gets to 3pm every day i could fall asleep! Still quite achy and occasional cramps.. Oh and sickness, let's not forget that x

Jules it's killing me...this is well the worst part. I've stopped reading some stuff on here as its making me crazy.

You are suffering aren't you. When did you start having any symptoms?

Great news on the frosties Gems and Nababel - test day will soon be here :happydance:

Mrs E: good luck with scan and FX for transfer next week with ultrasound x

I was just wondering whether after failed IVF any of you ladies saw an increase in your cervical mucus? Its like Im ovulating once every week but Saturday and Monday had a lot too - its been over a month since negative test so thought my body would be settling down a bit now!

Thanks melbram.

I'm sorry but I can't remember it was years ago.

Hi to everyone else

Good luck mrse75 for the next few appointments xxxxx

Nababel..... Yes 2ww is torture! Just relax and try not to over analyse everything. That's the biggest thing I learnt xxx

I'm soooooooooo tired! When it gets to 3pm every day i could fall asleep! Still quite achy and occasional cramps.. Oh and sickness, let's not forget that x

Don't worry hun! My positivity has returned! Stopped being sick, reiki was lovely and relaxing and I feel connected to my little bean!

How's everyone doing now?

Jules it's killing me...this is well the worst part. I've stopped reading some stuff on here as its making me crazy.

Nabable the wait for me is coming in waves! One min it doesn't bother me, the next min I'm checking everything out!

Since reiki this evening I've calmed down - te waits not bothering me how long this will last for anyone's guess!

hi all

congratulations Gemz and Nabebel. it all sounds really good for you both. not long to wait now.

afm- we got our BFN as expected yesterday. it came as no surprise but still hurts like mad. however i am determined to go into next cycle with a more positive attitude. i have been saying positive things to myself every morning. we are exploring every avenue now seeing as we do not know whether its me or hubbie. we are still going for test in Belgium and we are going to investigate DHEA further. hopefully cycling again in new year with our own cells again before moving to donor if we have too.
x x x

Sorry to hear your news Cvaeh x Hope you get some answers from your Belgium testing x

Cvaeh

I'm sorry hun, no one deserves what you've gone thru. I hope you get some answers and you'll get your dream of being a mum

Big hugs x x x

Nababel..... I started with symptoms few days after transfer! Mostly nausea! But I'm happily suffering! It's all part of it :) xxx

Cvaeh- I am very sorry. I know your chances were not great but i had everything crossed for you. At least we can be cycle buds hopefully in the new year and support eachother x

Melbram- I noticed a lot more discharge after our fails. I think its all the hormone changes we put ourselves thru in a short space of time x

Nababel and Gemz- Hang in there ladies. Not long till OTDS now and lots of pma coming your way x

Jules- Aww bet your on cloud nine x

MrsE- We are also going to insist we have US for ET next cycle as the NICE guidelines recommend it as it can slightly increase chances of success and i think psychologically it would help to actually see that the embies are there. Lots of luck for your scan x

Hi to Lisa, Susie, Lindy and all the crew x

So sorry Cveah to hear about your bfn. Sounds like you have a positive plan for moving forward. I hope you get your dream x :hugs:

Nababel and Gemz great news on your frosties :cold: What you are experiencing in the 2ww is totally normal, it really is a rollercoaster. When do you test?

Hi AQ hope you ok hun, I'm up for the festive coffee of you arrange it x

Jules fab symptoms, the sickness is a pain bit it is reassuring at the same time! I was never sick, just felt sick. Was v tired until about 17 weeks, also craved ice cold drinks all the time :wacko:

Hi to everyone else xx

Cveah - so sorry that your cycle is over but does sound like you are already rearing to do more tests to get to the bottom of your problem. Fx they gives you answers xxx

Nababel & Gemz - not long now! Hang on in there last few days drag!!!

Hi to everyone else. Xx

Hey mrs - how ds your appointment go (I've got it in my head that it was today!) hope it went good if it's happened, if not good luck for when it does! it is soon then thou, I'm not imagining things?

Nabable how you getting on? The last day or so have been mad for me! I've been so down prior to yesterday and was convinced it hadn't worked but since reiki I've been so positive! Had a fantastic nights sleep last night, all the bloatedness has final stopped, but best of all I don't feel like an emotional wreck! Feels pregnant if that makes sense - oh and my boobs are tender and I don't get that with a period so fx!! Only sad thing that's happened is my uncle has gone into hospital for a heart bypass and I knew one of the guys who died on the bus crash down south. Weren't close but I knew him they a friend so ive been a bit sad.

AQ: are you going to be our little queen and organise a coffee then!?!

Hope everyone's doing ok!

Love and big hugs x x x

Evening all....hope everyone is ok.
Cvaeh so sorry to read that, don't know how you must be feeling.... : ( fingers crossed you will get some answers. I really do hope so.
Gemz and Nababel hope you're getting on ok... And days not going too long!
Count me In for meeting for coffee too...I work in Liverpool so ok to meet anywhere.
Had my catheter trial run today, was fine and not as bad as I thought ...asked for the smaller speculum ; ) .
Drug appointment ok too .... But jellied and couldnt inject myself, but hubby did so very proud of him as he hates needles!! Didn't feel a thing tho....it's all that mixing that's freaking me out. Expecting day 1 to be this weekend so not long now.
Lots of love j x

Gemz - my scabies on Friday morning but it will only be after 7 injections cos I do them at night so tech the HC will say its day 8 cos they don't want to over cook me and want EC to be prob a day 13 of Stimms rather than 14 like last time. So imagining I'll have another scan on mon and then EC will be weds next week. Funny cos it's my birthday on 23rd so will be the best presant ever if it works!!! X

Mrs that's mad!!! That's my birthday too!!!! An I'm 30 this year

Last year we found out I miscarried the day before and then on my birthday my grandad died so it was totally sh#t last year! :(

Bear friends getting married the day before birthday hou do it'll distract me and with any luck I'll be pregnant!

hi all

congratulations Gemz and Nabebel. it all sounds really good for you both. not long to wait now.

afm- we got our BFN as expected yesterday. it came as no surprise but still hurts like mad. however i am determined to go into next cycle with a more positive attitude. i have been saying positive things to myself every morning. we are exploring every avenue now seeing as we do not know whether its me or hubbie. we are still going for test in Belgium and we are going to investigate DHEA further. hopefully cycling again in new year with our own cells again before moving to donor if we have too.
x x x

Sorry hunny :hugs::hugs:Keep positive Hun, u will get ur miracle!! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"