IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Mrs E that's great news!!

Had my egg collection today and they managed to collect 3. So, now got to wait to see if they fertilise. Fingers crossed!

Ooh MrsE thats such good news!!! I have my fingers crossed for you.
Sammy - Thats great news too, hope that everything goes well for your egg transfer in a few days. How did the egg collection go? Thats the bit I'm most scared about!

Thanks lovetoeat.. To be honest egg collection was the bit I was dreading too. But as I didn't get that far in September I realised that we were luckier this time and treated it as a blessing. The doctors/ nurses and wonderful anaesthetist were lovely. I was knocked out ( it's a great sleep) then it's all over. You don't remember a thing and in no time you are back having a cuppa. They tell you as soon as they can how successful its been. Slightly discomfort afterwards but you would go through anything to achieve your goal. So from one complete wuss.. Its nothing to fret about! X

Sammy I was actually wondering as I remembered you where a few days after me. Yay for 3 eggs - same as me! Fingers crossed. This is now the worst bit the phone calls doesn't get better in your 3rd cycle trust me! Nerve wracking!

Lovetoeatcake - honestly the collection is not as bad as you imagine you are just sore for a couple of days but your imagination is much worst trust me.

Well this board is certainly hotting up so just hope I can start us off on a positive streak!!

Xxx

Sammy congratulations!

Lovetoeatcake I didn't have any discomfort after egg collection - easiest part by far - just the worry leading up to it!

Afm finally got thru to appointment line where someone could actually help. Still couldn't tell me anything thou, at the stage where if it drags on, I want to have one of our embryos put back in regardless, not sure thou, what's everyone's thoughts?

Fantastic news Mrse & Sammy.....can feel all those good vibes x
Hi to everyone lots of love x

MrsE- WHOOP WHOOP!!! I am over the moon for you! that is amazing news!! Blast will give you the best chance too so all great x

Sammy- Yaaay to 3 eggs! that is fab! good luck with phone call tomorrow. Everything crossed x

Gemz- I would go with your gut instinct ;-) x

Hi to all the gang! I am feeling very positive with the way this thread is going! us low AMH ladies are doing very well! long may it continue and i pray same applies for me xxx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to be rude - I'll catch up with you all very soon - but one quick question please - I have received all my drugs today (my goodness there's a lot there!), when I spoke to the nurse at the HC she said there would be a DVD with the drugs to explain about the self-injection. Did any of you get the DVD or was it just the leaflet?

I was going to phone Pharmassure tomorrow, but if it's just the leaftlet they provide I won't bother.

Looks like there's a few positive things happening on the board right now - sending big hugs to everyone and I'll catch up properly tomorrow.

Thanks for listening to me again xxxxxx

Mrs E: congrats and good luck with ET on Saturday :D

Sammy: 3 eggs is fab fx for some good news tomorrow

little-angel I had the DVD but they show you how to do them when you go in for drug training anyway x

HI to everyone else x

Thanks hun - I'm thinking of giving them a call just to see if they can get it sent, I don't think I'll get it in time for Friday now anyway ... but thanks for getting back to me so quickly xxx

Little angel you can have ours! It's a bit naff to be honest, nurse appointment is much better!

Angel- The disc they give you can be found on u tube as a tutorial so dont worry x

Melbram- Hi :) how are u doing? x

Sammy - 3 eggs that's fantastic :happydance: Praying you get good news in the morning x

Little angel I don't remember having a DVD but like the others have said you will be shown everything at your appointment and its quite straight forward once you have the hang of it x

Hi to everyone else :flower: Hope you are all wrapped up warm in this cold weather.
The thread feels so positive at the moment, I am hopeful for lots of good news in the coming months :baby: X

Great news mrse. Bring on Saturday.

Sammy- 3 lovely eggs. Fx for today

Angel- I didn't get the DVD. Thought you tube one was naff. What the nurse showed us was most use.

Keep the positivity going on here :)

Morning ladies I had my call and our embryos should be 8 cells today so we have 1 with 7 cells and 2 with 8 cells so one is a little slower but this can change so they won't check them now just leave them to do thier thing (hopefully). So we will find out on Saturday at transfer! Just pray and got everything crossed this all works an sticks this time! Xx

Sammy - have you had your call yet? This is honestly the worst bit I think but hang on in there xxx

Hi mrsE/ladies..

MrsE .. Keeping fingers crossed for you x

We had our phone call which wasn't good news. None if the 3 had fertilised this morning. Looks like the eggs were immature. They are going to check later but if we had a chance it should have happened overnight.

It's been a roller coaster !!

Hoping all well with everyone else x

Sammy - oh no don't give up hope yet. I this your first or 2nd cycle? Can't remember if you had AMH issue or something else? Got everything crossed for you xx

Sammy I'm so sorry, sending hugs :hugs: We are all here if you need us x

MrsE sounds like you have some great embies, my best one was 7 cell on day 3, so looks promising for making it to blast x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->