IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi Jamie lee, I was still bleeding on my first baseline scan and was really worried but they said happens all the time and it was all good news that I'd had a bleed so nothing to worry about at all, I felt a bit yucky but they made me feel really at ease. Good luck!x

Just back from my ET, had 1 decent embryo put back, a very early blasto so they couldn't grade, they will let us know if the remaining 2 can be frozen, didn't look too hopeful though so clinging onto the 1 on board. 2 hours post transfer and I'm already driving myself mad!

Well done for getting to transfer Gussy, I think this really is the hardest part the 1st week isn't too bad but the 2nd is quite draining.

My only advice I can give is that your body has been through a lot with the treatment so you will twinge and cramp whatever the outcome. Try not to over analyse every symptom as the progesterone can cause a lot of that and don't worry that lack of symptoms means it hasn't worked.

Good Luck and if you have any questions you know where we are xxxx

Ok so that's 3 of us on our 2ww so far! Going to be a long week!

Bugs are you testing early or waiting for otd? My otd is 31st so have to see how I hold out!

Hi to everyone else xxx

Thanks everyone! I've got a really positive feeling about this thread!!me, bugs and mrse are definitely all getting BFP's to start them rolling in for everyone else! Xxx

My OTD is the 28th so I'm going to test the day before on the Sunday. I've always tested early in the past because I've always started bleeding early but my last cycle I switched to PIO injections so I didn't bleed until after I'd stopped them but I tested 3 days early and was devestated for an extra 3 days so the way I see it the result isn't going to change so I may aswell be pupo for aslong as possible xxxx

Thanks everyone! I've got a really positive feeling about this thread!!me, bugs and mrse are definitely all getting BFP's to start them rolling in for everyone else! Xxx

Good luck to all three of you here's hoping for BFP's!!!

Xx

Gussy congrats on being pupo! Struggling to keep up have you had an embryo transfer before or is this your first round?

Mrse and bugs you've already had my congrats

Keeping fx you all

AF arrived last night! :( sheer agony at the moment! Work felt like it dragged all day

Hi likkelgemz, sorry your feeling so rubbish, hope it gets better soon!! This is my first go at ivf so first everything for me. Have had 2 natural pregnancies previously but they were both ectopic. Xx

Jamie- Yeah its fine to have a scan whilst on period. With the short protocol they do that and its a bit yuck but like you said, nothing new to them ;-) Good luck x

Bugs- Your doing well. i don't know if i could work through the 2ww or not... time does stand still when you have too much time on your hands tho so not sure really. Id be scared of getting AF whilst in work cos id be so upset... i dont know what to do? x

Gussy- Congrats on being pupo! lots of luck for 2ww and hope its not too bad for you, although of course it will drag x

Lisa- I will be on my period when i have my Lap etc, so its still ok? will it affect the hystercopy? i did ask a nurse an she said it will be ok, just may obstruct view of lining?? x

Gemz- sorry your in agony hun. I know that feeling :( huge hugs coming your way x

Hi to all the gang. I also have a great feeling this thread is going to be full of BFPS! let the baby boom commence! ;-) xxx

Gussy

Sorry hunni I'm struggling with thread on phone (hubby has discovered angry birds and has stolen my ipad not amused!) I'm sorry for your loss but fx this will be your time! Did you loose your tubes?

Mrse Are you taking things easy? How's the wait so far?

Thanks AQ, being on your period shouldn't really affect the outcome of your lap so try not to worry!

Bugs (your a teacher right? Or am I confusing you with someone else?) take it easy hope your not going to have a suprise Ofsted inspection anytime soon if you are! Hubby's just gone thru that - not very nice

Jamie led how you coping so far?

How's everyone else doing? Xx x

Hello everyone... Oooooohhh so much going on very exciting. Hard to keep up with all the new comers so hi to all and lots of luck.
I read a few pages back someone mentioned clomid not working so worried about Stimms working..can't find the post now to see who it was! But anyway I didn't ovulate on clomid but I did get eggs on the ivf meds, so no need to worry : )
Hi gemz & AQ... I had a normal lap and hystoscopy last year and just had 2 holes. It was fine, went home a few hours after. Only pain was the windy pops!! My mum was in the corridor waiting and apparently when they wheeled me back I said 'they chopped off my legs!' Great stuff morphine!
Lots of love x

Jo

Haha that's brilliant!!! Of all the things to say that has to be the best! Having said that when I had my tonsils out I asked hubby if I still had a neck!! Lol!

Jo- LMAO at the comments you made! I am more nervous as its the 3rd time im having this procedure and takes bit longer to heal, also dont know what they may end up doing if they find something... im sure all will be fine. Im going to be positive :) How is your pregnancy going? x

Hi girls no I'm not a teacher I wish. I can't take full credit coz I got the doctor to do me a note so I could do reduced hours so I'm only working 5 hours a day and as I work in a call centre they're letting me stay off the phones and just do processing work so double easy times. AQ I used to worry about bleeding in work but as I said before the PIO seems to have sorted that out so I'm not to worried.

Your in good company on here with us Gussy me & AQ both lost our tubes to ectopics we should start our own gang xxxx

Bugs-Ah that's good then. I work in a very busy call centre an there wont let me off phones as nothing else to do. I think il be getting signed off for the 2ww tbh. I may possibly try and get reduced hours but doubt it will be allowed so easier just to get signed off. Yes we should start our own gang! the tube free BFP gang ;-) ha xxx

Hi Gemz & AQ... Good thank you...very tired but don't mind. Weather good excuse to hibernate!!! Work, eat, sleep my routine at the moment!! Getting more porky each day!!
Nice comment about the neck Gemz..... Kind of thing I'd say.
AQ think you mentioned you have endo lasered too..my friend has that and I know it takes her a lot longer to recover. Worth having it done to keep on top of it.
It was when I had my lap I found out I had endo, that bad all my insides stuck together and tubes completely blocked.... So they couldn't do anything with it. The surgeon told me as I was coming round, so not the best! That's the only bad experience I've had at APH.
What's the scratch thing you mentioned too?
X

Hi everyone,

Just thought i would pop on and say hi to all the new people and good luck to bugs, Gussy and Mrse in your two week wait. Hope its three Bfps.

I am starting my estrogen for my primming cycle on Saturday in the hope to get some embryos on my fifth attempt. I am really scared this time as i don't think i can cope with waiting to see if i get any to fertilize.

x x x x

Jo- I have had 2 lap surgeries to have my fallopian tubes removed but not for Endo. They suspect i have it, so this lap is to see how bad it is and what can be done so could be bad news here too. Least i dont have the fear of losing my tubes tho cos already gone. The endo scratch is basically like a womb biopsy and the trauma is supposed to aid implantation for up to 3mths so praying it makes the difference x

Cvaeh- EVERYTHING crossed for you this next cycle. I truly hope this brings your BFP. I know what you mean about the fert report. Worst part of whole cycle. At least with the 2ww as crazy as it is, there is hope of a pregnancy but the fert report is awful to wait for. We will get through it cos we have to and we are strong x

Hey AQ - I had endo removed during my lap while on my period, I had 4 keyholes, 1 in the belly button, 1 at each side near the ovaries & 1 just on my bikini line, they basically just kind of suction the endo out as far as I know. He said mine was very severe, had 1 ovary stuck to my pelvic wall, they couldn't believe I'd never had a painful period.. & I also had very regular periods so it was a shock.

& how odd that I work in a call centre too... imagine if it's the same one we are all in haha - I work in the planning department for Barclays (don't all throw stones at once lol)

xx

Lisa- The consultant told me id probs have 4 keyholes again like last time. They will go over my scars again. I was advised they will laser any severe endo away and also any bad scar tissue? not sure what they will do tho. Guess once we are asleep its in their hands isnt it? i am scared tho. Yes strange we all work in call centres! I work for DPD the delivery company, in customer service/complaints xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->