IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lisa - if I've ever shouted at you I'm sorry then!!!

Is that on the tech park? I'm round the corner from you work wise! I play with numbers no phones for me! I'm in the nhs which you think would make time off for hospital easier but it's not!

Eek! AQ I was under the impression I'd only have two incisions - slightly worried now!

Gemz- I had 4 the previous two times cos i was also having my tubes removed and the consultant thinks 4 this time as they suspect Endo and bad scar tissue. I think usually it is just 2 keyholes so dont worry. Even if you have 4 keyholes, the scars heal within a few wks xxx

Damn! Got enough scars on stomach as it is! :( are they very noticeable?

I can beat you both for being unliked, I work for the tax office so get shouted at on a daily basis so if they'd have wanted me on the phones I'd have got signed off !!!!

Thanks Cveah Good Luck with #5 the odds have got to be on our favour surely xxxx

Bugs sorry for getting you mixed up! I'm sure someone was a teacher on here! I do get scatty

Wow so much going on here!!!

Congrats to bugs gussy mrse being pupo. Hope these embbies stick like glue :)

Good luck to those about to start cycles and good luck if having tests/ ops soon.

Big hugs and lots of baby dust. Xxxx

haha glad to know I'm not on my own being hated bugs lol!!

& yeah its the tech park I work on, I work in the planning department so it's my responsibility to forecast the numbers of calls & make sure we have enough staff on the phones to handle them, so if you can't get through it's my fault :blush:

I think my 4 holes were due to the fact that they were removing a large cyst on my ovary, that was the initial reason for my surgery & they found the endo when they were there. They made me sign consent to remove a cyst from either the right or left side even though it was on the left as Mr Gazvani said that on occasion the sonographers put the wrong side & if they don't have consent for both sides they have to stitch you back up & reschedule lol... didn't fill me with a lot of confidence but it was all fine :thumbup:

xx

Gemz- No the scars are tiny so you barely notice x

Bugs- I am pretty hated in my job too as its obviously my fault when the parcels dont go out or get delayed... haha. This is the reason il be getting signed off for 2ww as too many calls and complaints equal stress i cant risk :) x

Lisa- Mr Gazvani will be doing my surgery too, so hope he's a good surgeon? lol x

Right ladies iv just cried my eyes out watching OBEM so im off to bed as up at 6.30am for work. Boooo! xxx

I'm banned from watching OBEM. Midwife said its usually extremes and will freak me out. Wouldn't take much though!

Lisa- cannot believe he said that about cyst. That is awful! If in doubt surely a 2 second ultrasound to confirm would be better than a wrong incision. That is so bad

Morning all! I can't be in the "no tubes" club cos have still got one but its too damaged to be of any use! I had Methotrexate for the 2nd ectopic last August....

MrsE, Bugs - any top tips for 2ww? My OTD is 3rd Feb but i know already I won't last til then!

Jamie Lee - Good luck with the scan today, hope you're stimming soon!

DH has gone into overdrive on sensitivity, wont let me lift a finger, wouldnt even sleep in the same bed last night in case he kicked me in the night! A tad over reacting but then did ask me after ET if I felt like Ripley in Alien! Not a nice image.

Love to all, sorry I'm a bit of a novice on these forums!
xxx

Hi all my scan went ok tidy I think,
They said my lining is nice and thin so I can start my fostimon today,she was a bit concerned about a cyst on one of my ovaries but want me back in on the 29th for a re-scan to check as I have PCO.. Then back in on the 1st and hopefully if everything is ok in for egg collection on the 4th

Hope your all ok and to the ladies in wait hope the time flies, I can see me being a nervous wreck!
Xx

Hi everyone! Too much going on in here for me to keep up! But again good luck to everyone with whatever you have going on at the moment. X
I work for The Disclosure and Barring Service (was the CRB) and work in customer services so have people moaning at me all the time! Lol Thankfully it's mainly by email!

Not much going on with me. Just a bit frustrated because I always ov on day 14 and guess what, the month I am waiting to start IVF, it decides to be late. Day 15 and no smiley. Although I have had the physical symptoms. So either I have missed the surge or its late. Bloody typical eh? Why do our bodies decide to mess with us at times like this? I swear there is someone up there pulling strings!

Hi Gussy. Ha, ha the 2ww it's torture and your body tried to kid you with the odd pain and twinge but mostly that's the delightful pesseries! No real tips just keep busy and plan nice things to do at the weekends cos that's when it drags the most I find.

So Bugs its you on Mon, me on thurs and Gussy the following Mon! Hopefully a fab week ahead for this board - come on you BFPs!!!!!

Last day in paid work today I work with OH on Mon and Fri you see. My hubby is the same doesn't want me doing anything but one thin I've learnt is that it will either happen or not down to nature not cos we loaded the washing machine or something like that.

Xx

Haha it is torture but in a nice way I guess! I'm trying to just enjoy it but its hard not to worry! I agree if its meant to be it will be but not passing up the opportunity to have hubby pulling his weight ;-) xxx

Yeah I agree with MrsE the outcome won't change no matter what but I try not to do anything that I can blame myself if it doesn't work. The Hoover hasn't been out the cupboard since before my collection. I still take the dog out and generally just take it easy.

How's everyone for symptom spotting, all I can say is I generally just feel shitty, I feel dead shaky like when you haven't eaten although I have eaten. A few twinges but nothing exciting I just don't know how I feel at this point xxxx

I'm really hungry but then when I eat I feel bloated! Had quite a few twinges and couple of small sharp pains sun/Mon but that can be anything after all the routing around that's been going on in there. I'm also windy but I remember that from last time - that and pesseries making me a little constipated so I've been prepared for that this time! Ha, ha the joy!!

Got accupuncture on Monday to help me stay stress free. Who knows what next week will bring but got everything crossed xx

Oh sorry forgot to say I'm hot according to my hubby all the time so much so I'm too hot for him to sleep with at the moment. I don't feel hot but apparently I am - not sure what that's about.

What about anyone else?

Right there with you on a few of them, completely full of wind. I thought I'd escape the constipation this time round coz I'm not using pessaries but oh no !!!

And what's with the heat considering it's been snowing I'm permanently hot and the night sweats are something else xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->