IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh interesting Bugs what are you using instead of pesseries. I had about 12 boxes cos last cycle I didn't get an embie so thought I would save £36 and use them rather than the crenone gel suggested.

Jamie- I am glad your scan went well and that you can start stimms today :) hope the cyst is gone at your next scan x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I quit my job this morning... went into work and was spoken to like a piece of crap once again by a customer and then like crap by a manager so after 2.5yrs there, i finally had the balls to say 'f**k this and i packed my things and walked out! i am still shaking! i normally just take the crap but enough was enough. Now i am searching non stop for another job and concentrating on calming myself for my op next wk. I hope fortune favours the brave cos iv never done anything like this! lol xxx

Good on ya girl, there's only so much you can take I'm sure another company would be glad to have you xxxx

MrsE I'm on progesterone injections, I asked for them after 3 cycles where I bled really early on and I'd read that some women don't absorb the pessaries as well as the PIO oil so we thought we'd try them. They're more expensive at around £10 a shot but made all the difference last time and my doctors have said they will do me a prescription if the cycle is successful. I would defo recommend them for any other early bleeders xxxx

AQ: way to go! I didn't quit my job but was fuming as my personal data went missing - kicked off something terrible and got warned by my boss!

Fortune definitely favours the bold! Has your boss called or anything? Message me if you need me! What did hubby say?

Jamie fx that the cyst goes on its own

Bugs, gussy & Mrse take it easy and rest as much you can - just think only a week till your bfps!

Afm I've taken the day off tomorrow - I need to rest / relax AF still driving me mad!

Wow I seem to have missed loads!

Mrse, Bugs and Gussy good luck for otd's, hoping for you to get your :bfp:s :thumbup:

AQ good luck for your surgery, and hope you find a new job soon!

AFM just got booked in for my hycosy appointment (3rd time lucky) so got that to 'look forward' to!

Hope everyone else is doing ok :)
xx

Wow AQ good for you! You don't need extra stress when you're going through all this! Good luck with the job hunting!!

Bear - good luck with your op!

Xxx

Bear good luck with your hycosy I had a HSG instead - ended up with an infection - I'd have rather of done the hycosy

Hi all

Africa- If your job was stressing you out you have done the right thing. I am sure you will find another job soon.

Gemz- it is Del and me that are teachers. Unfortunately ofsted are due this summer so not looking forward to that. Has anyone heard from Del? x x

Hi to everyone else. x x x

I knew it was you thought it was bugs not del who was the other one!

Boo for Ofsted! Hubby's just had that nightmare! Now he's got cmp!

How you doing? Haven't heard from del since just after her last cycle hope she's ok x x

Just ordered my drugs for my next cycle. i start on hrt this Saturday so its all go again. I am trying to keep my stress levels down in school and not stay too late. Are you stil thinking of arranging a meet up? x x

Yeah have to see if /When everyone's free to do it - preferably with limited stresses in our lives going on!

Lisa when's your baby due?

You go AQ!!! You got balls :) You can only take so much. Hope you get something less stressful and hopefully something you enjoy. Xx

Oooohhh AQ. Good luck with finding a new job. I walked out on a job once, it was just horrible & I took the job in Barclays on the phones for a 50% paycut as I needed any job lol. Within 6 months I'd moved to the planning department & then in a year I got promoted so I'm back on the same salary I was before & now I love my job. I'm sure something will come up & you won't understand why you didn't quit sooner :hugs:

gemz - if you're asking me about my baby she's 16 weeks old today :cloud9: I just still have that scan picture up as i can't figure out how to reduce the size of any pictures I have of her :blush:

xx

Hi ladies :flower:

We had our joint consultant appointment today, and the nurse was absolutely lovely, she really couldn't have been nicer, i'm starting to get really excited now. I explained about my period being due next week, and she said that's fine, just call on the first day. She isn't sure if we'll be on the short or the long protocol, but she said the nurse will explain all when I call next week, and if i'm put on the short i'll be put on the pill for a month first (as my periods are irregular).

After the appointment hubby and I went to the museum, then he treated me to lunch in Chaophraya yum, yum! Brill day ! :happydance:

Wow AQ good on you. It must have been bad to drive you to it and having been made redundant a few times I always have got a better job out of it so I'm sure the same will be for you. Good luck xxx

Harley - yay for starting next week fingers crossed.

I'm absolutely knackered so lights out for me - I've been ruled on the sofa with a blanket all night too with hubby waiting on me. It won't last I know but hey I will enjoy while it does! Ha, ha

Hi girls :) the thread is so busy I can't keep up! I'm on my phone so apologies for lack of personals. I think the thread feels really positive at the moment and I am praying its a good sign, bring on those bfp's. :baby:

AQ you have done the best thing, it will feel scary now but there will be something better out there. You don't need the stress of a crap job with all you've been through. :hugs:

Big hugs and babydust to mrsE, bugs and gussy on the 2ww. xx

Thanks for support girls. Means a lot. It does feel scary as didnt really need more change in my life, but i am hoping this will turn out to be a positive change :)

MrsE- Ooh nice! enjoy getting waited on whilst you can! x

Harley- Glad your appt went well. Its all so exciting on the 1st cycle. Remember it well :) x

Hi everyone hope you are all well.

Just wanted to check in with AQ after quitting your job hope your ok and making a new master plan as I type xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->