IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Harley that's a good result so far - what dosage are you on (sorry I've forgotten what caused you to have IVF)

Cvaeh it only takes one stay positive hun

Susie how you getting on with your little one. Hope you're ok - nice to see you sticking around

Lovetoeatcake that's hun, glad your ok hope your headache gets better soon. What dosage are you on? I know when they upped my dosage my headaches got quite intense

Afm only lasted a few hours in work, slept most of the day either due to pain or the pain killers. Hope I can get some sleep...

Hi to AQ, Jamie, lindy, Lmh, harley and the rest of the gang. Hope everyone's having a better Friday than me x x x x

Hi Likklegemz - hope you are feeling a bit better today. I am on 0.5ml of the Buserelin, i just assumed that was a standard dose for everyone? Headaches again today, seems to be when i wake up and then eases off throughout the day.

Hi to everyone else and i hope you are enjoying your weekend. So far all i have done is cleaned!

Lovetoeatcake - sorry my mistake! Thought you had just started stimming - easy o get confused on here! I mean your stimming drugs. That was when I got killer headaches (when my dosage was changed aft about a week to 5 amps)

Ooh I hope so :), I've got pcos, so they started me on 2 vials (150) and have now increased it to 3 (225) to try and avoid ohss. I'm feeling quite bloated now so hopefully they're growing well :)

Gemz hope you are feeling better. I'm really well thanks, my lo is 10 months old, I can't believe it, it only seems like yesterday I was having my cycle. I feel so lucky every day, I never take anything for granted! I hope I can give hope to everyone that you don't need to have the perfect cycle and miracles can happen. I'm not leaving till everyone's got their bfp :) x

Harley sounds like you are cooking some nice follies there. x

Cvaeh how are you feeling today? 2ww is so hard I hope it goes quick for you x

Hi to everyone else :flower: x

Cvaeh- CONGRATS on being pupo with twins! i wish you lots of luck and i am sure like the girls have said, that your 6 cell is dividing nicely. When is OTD? x

Harley- Great result from your scan! almost there x

Gemz- Ah i hope you feel better soon and manage to get some sleep x

Hi to Lindy, susie, Lisa, Sharkey, Melbram, MrsE, Lovetoeatcake, Jamie, Bear and all the gang x

AFM- I ended up having rather a drunken afternoon with a friend yesterday and we sank many glasses of wine whilst putting the world to rights but today i have not stopped crying as feel so guilty for getting drunk when we are starting treatment end of the mth :( also feeling very weepy with it being mothers day tomorrow as i miss my own mum so much and i am gutted i am not yet a mum. I am starting to feel a bit better now but put myself on a right downer xxx

Harley I went from 2 vials to 5! Turned into a pyscho! Lol

Susiesue - time flies!!! Did you have any frosties left over? Are you tempted to go through it all again? Or just gonna enjoy every sec with the little one?

AQ it's ok to have a blow out - you've not started just yet, and it's natural to feel that way given that its Mother's Day tomorrow -sending big hugs xxx

Thanks Gemz. Just feel guilty about everything i do or dont do lately. The build up to this cycle is awful. I think as i know so much is riding on it. I am dreading starting again tbh although obviously praying it brings us our BFP. How are you feeling?? xxx

Ah :hugs: AQ. It must be so hard for you. Don't beat yourself up about having some wine... Or even a lot of wine haha :wine:

I'd be doing the same if I was you. Really hope your day is ok tomorrow, that you get the funding for your next cycle you get your :BFP: which turns into your rainbow baby & you can celebrate a better Mother's Day next year... That's my prediction for you anyway :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else & best of luck to all of you :hugs:
xx

Hi everyone

Africa- don't feel guilty nor drinking wine. Just think about all those people that actually get pregnant drunk. Sorry tomorrow will be hard for you. hopefully next year we will all have our babies. We seem to have been on this thread forever so it must be our turn soon x x x

Afm- Still hoping and praying that my embies are growing nicely. I still feel sore. It gets progressively worse through the day and when i eat it just seems to sit in my stomach and go no where. Oh will hopefully it will be all worth while. I also panic every time i go to the toilet. i know they say they can't drop out but how do they actually know? probably me being silly x x x

Hope your all doing ok ladies I just wondered if you can get all the drugs via the prepaid prescription card? Was thinking of getting one when we start our first cycle.

AQ- please don't beat yourself up over it. I had a blow out a few weeks before I was due to start my second cycle. I just thought bollocks to it and had a few wines with my cousin and her fella. I was talking rubbish and like you putting the world to rights!! Maybe that was the night I fell pregnant- dates fit in!! The blow out will do your mind good and that is as important as anything when you are going through ivf. So stop this. Have an odd glass of wine. Be kind to yourself. I know tomorrow is a horrible day and it is a tough build up with all the adverts around. Sending you big hugs for tomorrow and have a glass of wine tomorrow and toast your mum. Xxxxx

Hope you are all doing ok in your cycles.

How is the 2ww going? When is test date?

Love to all you lovely ladies. Hang In there. This time last year my embies were in the HC and were put back in the day after Mother's Day. It is such a difficult roller coaster. Praying you all get your miracles and like susie sue (I think) said- I ain't going anywhere till you all get through this and get your BFPs. Xxxxxxxx

AQ I'm doing a bit better, still feel like rubbish thou

Rachel, hi hun! If your NHS treatment then yes prepaid card will cover you and it's worth it just in case you need anything else x x x

Hi ladies seems like ive been MIA on here but ive been looking everyday and checking how you're all getting on.
Cvaeh I was exactly the same, waited for ages after the transfer to go the toilet because I didn't want them to fall out, only ten minutes before the nurse was telling me it was impossible. Good luck with your cycle x

AQ I had a blow out with all the girls the weekend before I was due to start my cycle, don't feel guilty, hope you get to hear about your funding soon it's not fair for someone else to have control over your life.

Hope all you ladies are doing ok on your cycles, wishing bfp's for all of you!
When are you OTD's x

Thanks for support girls. Means such a lot and this journey for some of us is still going on and its been a long time being on this thread watching ladies get their bfps and move on, but i pray this year see's us all in a due date club on this forum.

Happy Mothers day to all our mummies on the thread and please god let the rest of us be enjoying our 1st mothers day in 2014 xxx

AQ I can imagine how hard today has been for you, sending hugs :hugs::hugs: I don't blame you for having a blow out, there's nothing better sometimes than a bottle of wine and good friend to put the world to rights with. It will have done you good to let your hair down. I also pray that next year you are celebrating Mother's Day with your baby in your arms xx

AQ- i honestly dont think drinking alcohol really makes that much of a difference (as long as its not excessive!). As Cvaeh said, think of all those people who get pregnant after a drunkle fumble! haha Try not to put so much pressure on yourself, look after yourself, eat healthy and enjoy nice things in moderation!

Cvaeh - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Really hope both those embies are snuggling in for the duration and hopefully you will start feeling better over the next few days.

Hope everyone's weekend was good and Mother's Day wasn't too difficult. I went to a christening which was nice. Day 9 of Down Regging for me, just a few headaches so far. No AF yet though, which is a bit later than expected but i was told this could happen.

Happy Monday anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->