IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh Cvaeh, im sorry to hear you are in hospital but that is such good news regarding your eggies!! I hope they keep dividing and growing for you!
AQ- i feel so frustrated for you. There is nothing worse when you are waiting on other poeple to make a decision and you have absolutely no control over it, especially when it has such a huge impact on your life. I really do hope you get an answer soon either way so that you can get on with things.

AFM - Day 4 of Buserelin and no side effects so far!

Lovetoeatcake I didn't have any side effects until day 14!

Cvaeh Yey! At least half have fertilised! I had half fertilise abnormally, I always blamed my drug dosage for that - I think they were taken too soon! Praying you get better soon

AQ any news from pct yet? X x x

Cvaeh that's a great result, 5 is a good number. I only had 3 from 11 mature eggs, you only need that one fighter. Praying they keep growing and hoping that you are feeling better soon xx

Great news on your fertilisation report Cvaeh, sorry that your in hospital though. We don't have it easy do we xxxx

Hi all

I am home at last. Still very swollen but not in as much pain. Just have to rest now and hopefully i will deflate soon. I am hoping that my little embies are dividing in Manchester, i wish i had a video link so i could watch them. I keep talking to them willing them to grow.

bugs- how are you today?

Africa- any news on your funding?

Hi to everyone else x x x

Cvah- when are they planning transfer or does it depend how you are? X

I think it depends on what the embryos do tonight. It is the first time they have ever done the assisted occyte activation technique so it is a little bit unknown for them. they had to have the solution shipped overnight from Germany so was all a bit experimental. I just hope they all carry on to divide. x x x x

Hope and pray it works for you cvah. Big hugs and lots of prayers. Xxxxx

Keeping everything crossed for you cvaeh :dust:

& big hugs to everyone else :hugs: sorry for the lack of personals, but I'm on my phone & there are so many ladies now.... Which is a shame :-( x

Cvaeh- Awww i am so made up for you that you have 5 embies! that is great news! i hope and pray they keep dividing over night and that you have good news tomorrow too :) sorry to hear your in such pain. We suffer so much for just a shot at motherhood dont we??! so unfair. Truly hope this is your time. Get well soon x

Lovetoeatcake- Glad the DR is going well so far. You will soon be stimming! x

Hi to Lisa, Gemz, Lindy, Susie and the gang x

AFM- I had heard nothing from MP or PCT today so i called my contact at the PCT and she said that she did give them my number but they advised a decision has been made and that they are awaiting a signature on the letter from chief officer and then it will be sent straight to the MP, so still none the wiser about the major decision that has been made about our lives, but at least one has been made and our MP will get that letter by end of next week as it should be sent out tomorrow or Friday. Either way my daily suffering and wondering will be over and we can move forward. Don't know what to think either way? xxx

AQ proper rubbish that you still have to wait, but at least a decision has now been made. Fx it's a positive one, and you can save your money for when babas here!

Cvaeh hope your feeling better now. Have you got out of hospital ? Sorry of I've missed it am on phone! Have you heard anything else from care?

Afm well I had a proper rough night. Ended up going to emergency room at women's last night as I'm in agony. Got to go back this afternoon for an ultrasound scan (they said I could stay in overnight) but frankly that's the last thing I wanted to do so they said it was ok for to go home. In work at the moment just getting everything ready to hand over in case it's serious! Am in sheer agony - not sure how I'm gonna cope over the next few hours

Hi to all the gang sorry for lack of personals x x x

AQ- they did this last time and kept you hanging on. So unfair. Hopefully they have made the right decision thus time

Likkle- hugs. Hope you feeling better.

Hi all

Just had the call. all five have divided. we have too at 2 cells, 2 at 3 cells and one at 4 cells. they are all grade 2 apart from the 4 cell that is a 1/2. we are booked in tomorrow for transfer but they want to look at them again tomorrow and may take them to blastocyst. however it would be a day 6 transfer so we would risk having nothing to transfer. it is one hurdle after another so just have to see how they are doing tomorrow.

Africa- sorry to hear they are keeping you waiting again.

Gemz- sorry your not well. how are you feeling now?

afm- my tummy is still really tender but isn't as swollen so hopefully i am on the mend. It is my head that is all over the place x x x x

Cvaeh good news about your embryos and glad your on the mend

Still in pain, scans at 4:20 so should know more by then x x

AQ I can't believe they have made a decision and won't tell you what it is. It's so unfair to have you hanging on like this. Everything crossed its good news :hugs:

Cvaeh that's great news about your embies. See what tomorrow brings and then maybe weigh up whether you can cope emotionally with the wait until day 6. I found this part so hard and was much calmer once the embies were back with me. How many are you having transferred. X

Gemz hope you are ok and that your scan goes ok x

Hi Susiesue

I don't know how many I am going to have put back. I am taking every step at a time. I just hope they keep on developing as know transition from day 2 to day 3 is quite difficult for them. I have never had the option of 2 so if I have transfer tomorrow on day 3 I will probably go for two but if I make it to blast just the one. xxxxx

Great news Cvaeh, just take it one day at a time xxx

Cvaeh- So glad all your embies divided and i hope tomorrow brings great news for either transfer tomorrow or to wait for blast. This cycle seems so much better for you, aside from all the pain and discomfort of course. Hope your feeling better soon x

Gemz- Omg Gem! hope your ok?? i wonder what is causing the pain?? please inbox me on fb as soon as you know. Worried about you. Good luck x

Hi to all the gang and thanks for support. Yes it is very rubbish they know the decision and we will be the last to know. I know they say no news is good news but that has not been the case in the past and i just don't know what way this appeal has gone so will soon find out. So nervous but glad that either way we will be having another cycle, although if we don't win this appeal, this next cycle will be our last so it feel very final if that is the case and everything will ride on this next cycle working which feels awful xxx

Cvah- great news. Fingers crossed they keep growing strong for you.
Likkle- hugs. X

Love to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"