IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm not too sure if you remember mrse but i wrote a post about being a bit upset I was adamant my period was going to come?? I still feel it now!

Rachel lmh and tooexcited you will be pros soon, I found mine stung most days and went red, I think it's off the steri-alcohol wipes. I couldn't grasp snapping the water off without cutting myself so had to use the plastic topper thing. Had it all Sussed and injected within 5 mins by the end ;) hope your feeling ok x

Gemz glad your midwifes appointment was ok, my Edd from LW's was the 4th of November, but at my hospital they have given me the 26th of October, then my consultant said to rely more on the date I was given at lw! So I have two dates ha!

Edit: come to think of it you got caught naturally, so ignore my rambling a haha x

Rachel I back what Mrse said try trip advisor and if its a really good one with lots of good reviews I'd book a table. When I went to bath last year with mum we were really lucky we managed to get a table but they said you needed to book.

Mrse hope the bloatedness has passed. I felt terrible on the pessaries.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Afm had a rough day today, can't stop peeing and the smells of certain things is just wanting to make me hurl. I've also had the formal meeting come through over my sickness. It's in July and am fuming as the head of our department is on the panel - who's really friendly with the manager who has been managing my sickness. I've got no chance, don't thing it will go in my favour. I was really upset I blurted out I'm pregnant so everyone in our department knows now. Was a bit silly I know but I couldn't help myself. Silly me eh?

Hello ladies - how are you all doing?

MrsE - glad you enjoyed your lunch date with hubby. Sounded like a lovely day. You are being so patient - it would kill me to wait that long to test. Be strong it will be worth it.

Gem - keep calm. You have to be treated fairly. If the initial meeting doesn't go your way you can appeal and ask to be heard by another party so don't give up hope yet. Hope your sickness calms down soon.

AFM i have started the cetrotide this morning and i do not like it!!! mixing it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be but and it injected ok but it stung like crazy afterwards and my stomach is bright red and itchy and also feel a bit queasy now too... is that normal?

My BIG news of the morning is that I have NEW MICHAEL BUBLE tickets!!! You might recall that i was gutted to have to miss the show i have tickets for in London as it will possibly be the day after transfer but he announced a new one off concert yesterday in Sheffield, this Friday and I have managed to get tickets so I am off!!!! DH is currently down to come with me but I am bribing colleagues to come with me instead!!! will be a late night driving back from Sheffield but will be SO worth it and i can sleep all day saturday! YAY!!!!

Too excited - cant believer your going to see him you'll be weak at the knees, I know I would be!!
Gemz try not to worry about work all you need to do is keep telling yourself you won't be there much longer due to the amazing bundle of joy your creating!
Jamie hope its going ok for you xxx

Tooexcited I'm going on Friday night too managed to get tickets this morning! I know I'm on the 2ww but I won't be doing the driving and can rest on Saturday! Can't wait going to be his warm up for the O2!

Sorry to hear about the cetrotide I've heard that before never taken it personally but hopefully it gets better for you.
Xx

How flipping exciting! Where are your seats? I will have to drive but I'm planning to sleep all day on Saturday to get over it!

It feels like fate that he is doing this concert and that I can go. I am ridiculously giddy & can't believe how easy it was to get tickets! Normally it's a nightmare and I was straight in at 9am with no fuss at all and am in block c! I may have to be restrained from heading for the stage!

Cetrotide side effects wore off about lunchtime I think. Hope tomorrow is better...

Haha!this seems to be the theme ladies a husband got me tickets too for me and mum!im in block b!

How funny it's like a HC night out! I didn't get through until later online so I'm in block 215 but I don't care at least we get to see him! X

How funny! We will have to log on to bnb when we are there!!! Never been to the arena in Sheffield before so it could be fun finding it!

I am so excited. I have blocked out all of Saturday to sleep it off!

Ladies just found out that there is no warm up act so he's on at 7.30pm and finishes at 10pm! Full rehearsal if his O2 show apparently that's were he has been doing weeks of rehearsals to get the show ready. Excited hope little frostie likes a bit of the Buble!!

Did anyone have any side affects with bruseline?? I'm just wondering how long they took to appear if you did have them.

Hey Rachel, from day 2 I felt a little nauseous and got some hot flushes but they didn't last long. I also got very emotional but I'm not too sure wether that was a side effect or just because I'm a big whinge bag ha x

Hello Ladies

Hope you are all well :)

Ladies who are injecting - hope its going well for you all and you're getting the hang of it x

Just a little update as i know AQ wants me to keep her updated with everything. Had 12 week scan today everything looks perfect dated me at 11w6d :) due 10th January

Good luck ladies xxx

Attachments

• Photo1149.jpg
    Photo1149.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Jamie I've just come over all weird every now n again so don't know if that's from the drugs.
Wrighty that's a lovely pic!!

Morning lovely ladies

Rachel - I am feeling a bit spaced out on the Cetrotide and have a weird taste in my mouth but it passes as the day goes on.

Wrighty - pic looks fab. I am so pleased for you. Hope you are keeping well. Pass on my love to AQ - I think of her often.

MrsE - thanks for the info on that. I'm glad there's no warm up... could do with getting home to bed afterwards and I have to drive!!! 32 hours to go!!

AFM I have been for my first scan today. I have 11 follicles growing. 7 are 12mm, 1 is 10mm and the others are 8mm but hoping they will catch up. Saw a different consultant who was lovely and very reassuring (think he will be doing my EC as it's his clinic time). He said he could see no sign of the PCOS and that i definitely wasn't hyper stimulating so all is good. I wasn't expecting a bumper crop of eggs but I am happy with 11 or a few more especially if they are good quality which i'm keeping my fingers crossed they are! Also had the results of my polyp back which was all normal whoop whoop! plus the lovely nurse did my jabs for me today so i've had a day off!! Next scan on monday and no changes to the drugs so I took that as encouraging too xx

Excited that is brilliant bring on egg collection hey!! Will the next time you go in be for collection??

No - I have another scan on Monday then all being well EC on Thursday - am so excited now!!!!

Can anyone share what sizes their follicles were at this stage and how thick their lining was? I think mine was 7mm but i know it's still early

xx

Wrighty what a lovely pic :cloud9: you must be so happy. Are you going to find out what you are having? xx

Too excited - I can't remember what my follies were, I did have to stimm for a few extra days tho. I think they just said my lining was fine. Sorry not much help! dont worry too much about egg numbers, its quality not quantity with ivf. good luck x

MrsE how are you getting on with the 2ww? Xx

Gemz how many weeks are you? We need a ticker please :baby:

Hi to everyone else and have fun all you buble fans xxxx

Thanks ladies I so happy right now :)

susie - not sure yet been so worried that something might go wrong really havent spoke about that with OH lol hopefully i can relax abit more now. I would like to know so i can plan but not sure what OH wants :)

Hi susie - first day back in work today and otd is next weds! I've been feeling fine the odd twinge/pain but I know that can be progesterone so not paying much attention to be honest. But I just came over all lightheaded/dizzy on my way back to the office so much so I've stopped in costa for a hot choc and sit down figure I may need a sugar fix but very unusual for me. Dare I dream that it could be because I'm preggo!?! I honestly have no clue and doing my best not to read into things. Been here too many times before and resulted in bfn but everything is crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->