IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thank you Rachel, it did. Getting the hang of opening the diluent now but it still takes quite a while to prepare - at least 20 minutes from start to finish!

How is everyone else doing? Xx

Hi tooexcited glad to hear the injections went ok. I was on 6amps so yes it takes a while but it does get quicker the more you do so hang in there.

Afm - no real changes from me just trying to not symptoms spot and just relax really. Keep you posted xx

Well first injections down!! The treatment one was fine but the one that was for my blood stung like a b****!!!

Rachel - which one stung the fostimon or you on menopur?

It's our first lot so on bruseline but i have to take fragmin also for a blood condition and that's what stings!!

How many days are you post transfer mrse? Hope you have been resting.

Sorry to hear the injections sting Rachel... Hopefully it will get easier? How many of these do you have to do?

AFM - today has been better. Less tired and less headaches. Not looking forward to work tomorrow though... Night all xx

One a day everyday And if it all works will be until 6 weeks after birth!! It will all be worth it though if it does work xxx

Rachel I can't help you there as I never took that. Hope the stinging goes away

Toexcited hope you become a pro and the jab today wasn't too bad. I ended up being on 5 amps my dosage was increased from 2 amps overnight. It took forever to mix and stung like a bitch the first few shots. All in all it became a 20 min ritual of getting everything ready and lying down afterwards

Mrse how you doing? Hope your feeling ok, and the pessaries arn't causing you too mug trouble,

Afm been a rather long weekend, to which I've slept most of it. Midwife tomorrow so really excited.

Love to all and sorry for lack of personals, really struggling at the moment but will catch up with everyone tomorrow evening

Night x x x

Rachel - sorry cant help but I was told that if you I've the area a little it can help so maybe give that a try. I didn't need to really I got used to it but didn't take that drug either so good luck!

Tooexcited - my transfer was weds so I'm 6 days not testing until a week on weds. So prob today is the last day for our embie to snuggle on in - snuggle, snuggle frostie!! I'm doing lots of resting in between odd jobs like sorting out paperwork, washing and ironing. Not a very exciting week off but going out tomorrow with OH for lunch somewhere so at least I've done something with my days off! I have absolutely no idea how this is going to go I wish I did but I hope and pray that this works and we have our miracle after everything over the past 12 mths.

Gemz - glad you are feeling less tired send me some of your luck pls!! X

Hi to all the other ladies on here xxxx

It will be worth it in the end Rachel - i don't envy you though. You are a strong woman!

Thanks Gem - this morning took 20 mins start to finish (no time to for a lie down afterwards though). This one stung a bit today... hope that doesn't continue. How did you get on with the midwife?

Sounds like a lovely day off mrse... make sure hubby treats you. I'm sure embie is getting really nice and snug now. How old was it when they froze it? sounds like they are making you wait an eternity to test!

AFM doing ok so far in work today. Everyone has the monday feeling so heads are down and we are plodding on! I'm going to see the counsellor this afternoon which should help me. I'm feeling super emotional at the moment. Got really upset with hubby last night for doing half jobs. I asked him to take the bin out - which he did, but didn't bother emptying the bins around the house first & he left a wash in the machine yesterday afternoon & refused to get out of bed (at 9pm i should add) to go and empty it. I can't leave washing as the smell makes me gagg so i had to go and do it when i was tired & emotional and wanted to sleep myself. Grrrr men!!! I know it sounds super petty but i am emotional & tired and i need his help!

I'm on countdown so only 98 to go whilst on the treatment!! When people say they are waiting on the witch when is she due to come whilst injecting?

Tooexcited my embie was a blastocyst and yes it does feel like an eternity!! I've not even bought a test yet cos I know I would be tempted to do it early. So I plan to buy it the night before I need to test to prevent me caving early obviuosly unless my period comes before then!

Mrse I'm sending all of my luck sweetie!

Too excited I did my jabs in the evening as it worked well for me rather than first thing as I found I got really tired from them

Rachel I started jabbing on day 19 then my period came a week later but was lighter than usual.

My midwife appointment was today, all booked in for my dating scan on 23rd July but they've recommended given families history that I be referred to the consultant in case I'm required to take a small dose of aspirin due to pre eclampsia and high blood pressure. So I may have another scan in a fortnight. Our lo may soon become the most photographed baby ever!!! :)

Love to everyone not home yet so can't catch up properly x x x

Hi Rachel the witch only came a day late for me so not too bad. How you finding the jabs so far? I'm exhausted & can't seem to have too big a meal as I'm bloated but hey if we get the result we all want we can't complain

Lmh - gosh if you feel bloated now god help you when you are on the pesseries I found them a nightmare for bloating personally. I even had one time where I was so bloated on the injections that the needle bounced out of my tummy!! They joy we have to go through but as you say it's all worth it x

Second lot of injections done and they weren't as bad as yesterday's so hope their all like that.

Hanks for all your advise ladies I hope you all doing ok and your injections and 2ww are being kind!!

Hope everybody is doing well.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all. Xxxxx

Were going away for hubby's birthday to Edinburgh and wondered if anyone knew of anywhere nice to eat in the evening xx

Rachel - try trip advisor I know a couple of places but not been up there for a couple of years depends on if you want Michelin star then Number One is very good. Otherwise I would check out trip advisor.

Afm - had a lovely day with oh found a lovely little pub or lunch and then walked in the park nearby and now I'm sitting in the garden enjoying the sun and relaxing 😎. Only one more day off before back to work! Slept terrible last night and had some weird dreams. Having some pains but like muscular that come and go but around my ovaries so that can't be good must mean witch is on her way! My AF was due anytime from yesterday cos usually 28/29 day and yesterday was 29 but not due to test for another 8 days this FET has got me all confused cos I'm sure that I can test earlier but doc says next weds! Torture!!! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->