IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Good luck MrsE, will be thinking about you and your little frostie xx

As in not sure about goin bk to work after drugs appointment can anyone tell me how long it takes and what happens. Thanks for all the advise so far ladies xxx

Hi Rachel

Mine was about twenty mins or so. Nurse goes through your drug bag to make sure you have everything I was actually missing my buserelin needles.....
You then have a go a doing an injection yourself all in all its relatively fine. I'm on day 7 of buserelin starting to feel a few side effects , headaches, thirsty
n bloating but I'm not complaining

Good luck Mrse fx you'll be PUPO and getting your bfp very soon!

Will update properly tonight when not on my phone - all I seem to do is sleep lately!

We live an hour away and our appointment is at 2.30 so think I'm best takin the whole afternoon off!

I won't be that far behind you will I lmhiggins. Bring on the rollercoaster!!

Good luck MrsE - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a super strong frostie.

I'm now waiting for AF... if it arrives by Sat I can start stimming whoop whoop!!!

Hi ladies well I do have frostie onboard however it didn't expand like they woul have liked before transfer. It expanded slightly but did survive the thaw. So our chances are slim and lower than they were hoping so trying not to feel gutted and convince myself that it's back in the best place. So now the 2ww unless anything happens earlier. So I need a miracle and lots of prayers. Thanks for all your support xxx

Mrse it's great news your frostie survived the thaw - that defiantly means he or she is a little fighter! Just because it didn expand they way they would of liked means he or she is a slow started! As hard as it is hun stay positive we are all behind you x x x

I'm a 100% believer that being positive helps mrse so try your best to be positive. Your one step closer than you were yesterday xx

To be honest I've been told by one nurse it's 3rd July and today got told it was 1st July so I think I will try and wait. I've not even bought a test because I wasn't sure if we would have anything to transfer! Guess I can look out for them on offer over next couple of weeks unless AF shows before then. I pray to god that this is our miracle cos no idea when we will be able to afford another cycle prob next year but with my AMH time is ticking away! Trying not to think about all that. At the moment I'm in the game which is a start xxx

Congrats mrse on being PUPO. All frostie needed was somewhere nice and warm to get tucked up to expand fully!

I have everything crossed for you Hun. Relax as much as you can over the next few days whilst frostie snuggles in xx

Tooexcited - seems weird to say congrats on the witch but good luck for Saturday.

Afm - doing ok some moments I'm positive others I'm not so. All in all I'm tired and hungry. Tiredness could be cos I'm waking up about 4-4.30am every morning but forcin myself to stay in bed and try to get back to sleep but I only snooze. Hungry no idea why but I'm just going with it who am I to argue with my body righ now!?

It might be the steriods MrsE... I remember my Nan taking them to increase her appetite so it could well me. If not it might just be them mixing things up for your normal rhythm - all good signs that they are doing their job.

Snoozing is good - just chill and relax and don't get too stressed out about what time you get your sleep as long as you get as much of it as possible :sleep: xx

Tooexcited - seems weird to say congrats on the witch but good luck for Saturday.

Afm - doing ok some moments I'm positive others I'm not so. All in all I'm tired and hungry. Tiredness could be cos I'm waking up about 4-4.30am every morning but forcin myself to stay in bed and try to get back to sleep but I only snooze. Hungry no idea why but I'm just going with it who am I to argue with my body righ now!?

I had the exact same thing, ate like a pig, and woke up randomly at 4-4:30 every morning, thinking why the hell am I awake?

Hope your all doing well good luck with your first jabs tooexcited
Xx

Mrse hope your feeling better now. Keeping everything crossed.

Jamie I've been waking up between 4-5 for the past fortnight. Been driving me mad!

Toexcited, yey for starting tomorrow. Fx everything goes to plan and your a pro by Sunday on jabbing yourself!

Afm not much going on to be honest. I've still been a bit tender from my cyst but other than that nothing to report. See the midwife on Monday so getting excited! Lone to all and I hope the shitty weather were due doesn't stop you all from having fun x x x

Had our drugs appointment and were all set to go! Baseline scan is booked for the 16th!!

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Exciting times Rachel!

1st injections are done. Didn't go too badly, in that other than a mild sting it didn't hurt, but mixing the damn menopur too an absolute age! Ok, so I.m on 5 ampules so 2 needles worth and it was my first time but seriously!!! Such a faff! I had one vile of the diluant smash in my hand but I have plenty of them to spare so discarded that one and used another.

I had to search for videos on doing it last night because I couldn't work out how all my liquid would fit in one syringe! Nurse didn't tell me I could use the same liquid for all 3 ampules! So 3 more days like today then the cetrotide starts on Wednesday...

Happy raining weekend all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->