IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Wrighty what a fab picture congratulations! I had to find out what I was having by personal choice only because I wanted to start shopping properly :)
Please send Aq my love

Too excited I only ended up with a few follies and only 3 made it to blastocyst, I'm just very very lucky it only took the one. I wouldn't worry about the size as they do grow quite a bit, x
Mrse hope your first day back is going ok, everything you say sounds promising, I can understand you not wanting to think it! Only 6 more days to go :)

Hey ladies... this board is so positive at the minute, I read it when I can as I don't have internet on my phone or at work, but long may it continue!

Good news for me on Monday, I went for my consultation and I call up on my next period which should be next week. Doctor advised me to go onto short protocol due to PCOS so should start injections at the end of July/ start of August!
I know i'm well behind you guys but we couldn't help but get a little excitable - as I thought it would just be our luck for something to be wrong on the paperwork etc!

Tooexcited - how are you feeling in general? Aren't you on short? The eggs sound really amazing, stay positive!

Janey xxx

Fab news Jamie - I keep repeating that mantra. My sister in law had 6 follicles, 4 mature eggs, all fertilised but only one was a good embie - that Embie is called Emily and she will be 1 next week so I know it only takes one good one to create a miracle.

Janey - I'm feeling really good thank you. I'm on short p/col and haven't found it too bad at all. Once you get over the first needle it really isn't too bad. I love counting down the boxes until it is all over!!! this time next week I should be tucked up at home recovering from the sedation and watching the tennis (it had better not be raining!!) Great news that you can get started so soon. The time just flies by and before you know it you'll be jabbing away! I was ok on just the menopur, but i'm noticing the cetrotide. I get a few headaches and the injection site hurt yesterday afterwards but other than that I'm ok. Actually, first day of menopur i was super grumpy but I think that was nerves and tiredness rather than the drugs...

This board has been my lifeline - you ladies all make me smile :flower::happydance::winkwink:

Can anyone advise me on what the baseline scans like?
Mine is next Thursday at 8:15 am & I'm wondering if ill need the rest of the day off work

Lmh I've not had the baseline scan yet but have had other scans with clomid and they only take about 20 min their not painful at all. Ours is on the 16th good luck xxx

Lmh - I agree with Rachel. It doesn't take long at all and is painless. No excuses, get yourself in to work lady he he x

Eeek - the day is here!!! Mr Buble here we come.

I know this is a bit weird as we sort of hide behind our anonymity on this board but if anyone who is going tonight would like to say hi I will be in block C, row 13 seats 1&2 so i'm guessing the far right hand side of the arena and I would love to meet you xx

Tooexcited - I'm up in the upper tier hon so no way I will get down there but you have fab seats an a nice close view of the sexy man himself!!

Ahh thats a shame mrse.

I have just checked the website for the event tonight and timings have shifted a little...

6pm doors open
7.30 Naturally Seven (amazing - if you haven't seen them before!)
8.20 - MB on stage
10.20 - Event ends

This is from the motorpoint arena website and was updated this morning at 10.20 am :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooohh - forgot - it also says there is a strict no camera policy... should we try and sneak them in????

May end up missing the start!!! Stuck in Liverpool thanks to a major power outage!!! Eek hope we can get parking!!

Power outage around here as well!! Enjoy MB ladies. I saw him at the echo a few years ago. Hmmmmmm. Me and my lil man having a night to ourselves while dh getting soaked at Chester races.

OMG - I TOUCHED THE BUBLE!!!!!!!

Lovely man did a walk up and down the aisles and I was in the end and grabbed him! ( in a non stalker mad woman Esk way!)

Gem - did you make it? The traffic was horrific from Warrington.

Amazing night - love him so much. And now to sleep... Jabs in 6 hrs bleurgh xxx

It was a great concert different from previous much bigger production. The man is as sexy as hell though and cheeky with it. I can just imagine what beautiful babies he would have obviously with me!!! Ha, ha!!!

I'm absolutely knackered today though. Only 4 more days to go ladies and I've no idea which way it's going to go. I think prepared myself to see a bfn but then again I keep hoping and praying its worked so guess ill still be mega gutted if it hasn't worked. X

Stay positive mrse. Every day that the witch stays away is one step closer. I have everything crossed for you.

I am knackered today too. Slumming in front of the tv watching the tennis xxx

I'm no sure if the pesseries are the thing that keeps the witch away tbh but guess we will see!

I've had the witch arrive in natural cycles with the pessaries so keep positive xx

Anybody know anything about passport office? Passed in Thomas's form to office in liverpool on Tuesday. Had to get photo redone and said couldn't put the birth certificate copy (the spare you buy when registering birth) so changed it for the original. Just got a freakin letter saying cannot process passport as no birth certificate in it but there was. Going to go there Monday morning but so stressed now because it is his original birth certificate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->