IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone

Just a quick one from me tonight. I am trying to have a few weeks away from the whole ivf before we start round six but can't help popping on to see how everyone is.

Excited- that sounds like a great crop of eggs. Good luck for Wednesday.

Gemz- glad all going well for you.

Africa- glad you are enjoying your new job. We will all get our dream and will meet up one day with all this behind us with some stories to tell.

Mrse- fingers crossed for Wednesday. X x x x x

afm- a week and a half until i start 14 days of norithesone. Then i start estrogen, aspirin and steroids on day one before six amps of menopur. I am triggering with pregnyl this time which i used in my very first cycle. I am petrified of blowing up like a balloon again and ending up in hospital. I am going to be off school this time so will be drinking extra this time. Terrified of whole process this time.
Had ofsted last week so at least that is out the way.

Good luck everyone x x x

Cveah - lovely to hear from you I was wondering how you were doing and when your next cycle will be. You still with Care? Good luck honey with your cycle got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Afm - well one more day to go and I'm petrified to test. My OH said lets just not bother and see what happens if witch turns up then we know. I'm anxious to know but scared to test so goodness knows. I know the likelihood is that it will be negative and OH said cant he just live in blissful ignorance for a bit longer. On other side if I'm not then I don't want to be takin steroids for no reason either. So if AF hasn't turned up by the end of today then I will buy a test on way home. I'm over a week late from when I should have had my period but just got so many symptoms that make me think AF is on her way but then again they can be symptoms of pregancy so who knows. Still clinging to hope at the moment but taking tampax into work with me just in case! Ha, ha

Hi to all the rest of te gang. Xx

It must be so hard MrsE. Best of luck for tomorrow. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:
xx

Good luck MrsE - if it is of any consolation the month i fell pg every second felt just like AF was coming so keep the faith.

I think you should test because either way it will allow you to deal with the outcome and ignoring it isn't healthy!! Plus I really want to know!!!!!

Rachel - my injections really started to sting towards the end although only the menopur - the cetratide started off stinging for the first few but didn't feel it towards the end. I didn't have to do my last one of those this morning!!!

cveah - great news - once you are in to the cycle the time will fly along. I have everything crossed for you hun

AFM - i triggered last night so we should be all set for the morning. 7.30am arrival time at chester (yuck...)

Mrse- got everything crossed for you.

Good to see you on here AQ. Sending you lots of love. Where are you thinking of doing cycle next year? Xxx

Cvah- good luck. Xxxx

Tooexcited - good luck tomorrow for your collection!!

I will be testing tomorrow I think an will post on here when I can xx

Still no sign of the witch mrs e? Are you buying a test tonight and testing in the morning? X

Good Luck with testing tomorrow MrsE xx

Good Luck with collection tomorrow TooExcited xx

Good Luck with your up and coming cycle cvaeh wish you all the best xx

Tooexcited- wishing lots of healthy eggs.

Mrse I will be stalking. Pray you get your BFP xx

Jamie - yes just went into supermarket and was at the till with my dinner but forgot the test so had to dash to get it so funny!

No sign of the witch yet so testing tomorrow!

Cvaeh, hope your feeling ok, nice to hear from you. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming cycle.

Toexcited, hope you enjoy your needle free day and wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow fx for a good egg collection result

Mrse hope everything ends up with a massive bfp! Keeping everything crossed that your dreams come true tomorrow

Hi to all the gang. Afm feel like utter rubbish. Why they call it morning sickness and not morning noon and night sickness is beyond me, plus I think I'm coming down with a cold :(

Love to all x x x

Jamie - yes just went into supermarket and was at the till with my dinner but forgot the test so had to dash to get it so funny!

No sign of the witch yet so testing tomorrow!

The main thing and you forget!
I will be stalking until you post, I woke up dying for a pee at 4am and thought, ill just do it now! I had to do two to make sure! Did you get a clear blue one?

Too excited good luck for tomorrow, the more eggs you get the sorer you will be so have a nice chill :)

Cvaeh and AQ nice to hear from you xx

Gemz I was exactly the same, my doc had to give me cyclizine and when that never worked he signed me off for two weeks!
Hope it gets better soon!

Hi to everyone else, Harley melbrahm, wrighty, lmhiggings,Lindy, Rachel and any one else I might of missed sorry, I think I'm losing brain cells by the day xx

Yup, it was terrible gemz, and it gave me headaches some times, since I've been pregnant I can rarely blow my nose without there being blood x

Oh goodie, I'm not alone then! Going to docs tomorrow, feel so cold but my temp is normal x

Thank you for all the support ladies - it means a lot :hugs:

Good luck mrse - cant believe you forgot the test you plonker! As soon as I am home I will be stalking!

Gem - hope you feel better soon, the sickness must be rotten but its all worth it and shows you have lots of lovely hormones bouncing around inside you!

I have loved my needle free day! Other than the big ones tomorrow I get the day off again & for the rest of the 2 weeks!

Will update you when I have any news xxx

MrsE good luck for tomorrow, everything crossed for you x

Too excited - good luck for your EC, not long and you will be pupo x

Gemz I'm good thanks, little one is fab, can't believe he's 14 months old, time just flies. It will be 2 years next week since I started my cycle, seems so long ago now. I had the blocked nose thing as well, at night. It passed after a while but it was v annoying. Your sickness should also ease off too after about 14 weeks. I didn't mind any of the symptoms, I was so grateful to be pregnant! What hospital are you under? x

AQ - good to hear from you, I often wonder how you are getting on. Glad you are enjoying your new job. I hope and pray you get your dream next year xx :hugs:

Cveah - hi :flower: and good luck for your cycle x

Hi to everyone else xxx

Morning ladies afraid we got BFN this morning as probably expected. We're gutted and at the moment don't know when we will be able to afford another shot. So I'll be takin a break from ivf boards for a while to concentrate on raising funds for another go. Consultant wants to see us next week for a review but reality is we can't afford it right now so that's that really. Heartbreaking but reality.

Thanks for all your support and hope we all get out dreams very soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->