IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Too excited sorry to hear this, it is such a hard emotional draining treatment as it is I couldn't imagine the pain of having a bfn, love to you and your hubby xxx

Lmh that's a great amount, I got 12! Good luck for your fertilisations report tomorrow xx

Gemz what date did you get given? Have a lovely dinner xxx

Too excited, so sorry i missed your original post. Sending lots of hugs but you never know what tomorrow brings. Lots of ppl have a fail first time round and the are lucky second time round. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses x x x

Ooh forgot to mention we got the embryoscope has anyone on here used it??

I got the embryoscope last year. I loved the USB pen they gave me showing the embryo growing (even though it didn't work)

Oh excited & bugs I'm so sorry, sending you & your partners some positive vibes xxx

Michelle - maybe we'll be very close in our cycle. Is it your consultation on Friday? Xxx

It's strange how people's stories are so similar, my oh has low sperm count & I was only diagnosed with pcos in Jan, I didn't have a clue. Thanks to Harley, Jamie & Clarkea, it's great to hear your similar stories. Xxx

Gemz - congrats on a perfect scan x

LMH - wonderful news... Keep us posted with your progress, good luck xxx

I have my first scan tomorrow with stimming but I don't think I have enough bruseline to end the cycle has anyone else found this?? Should I ask for some more or do you stop before you stop ready for egg collection?

You will get more tomorrow Rachel but you have to tell them & check you have enough needles before you go

Good luck Hun x

I've left my book at home do I need it for the stimming 1st scan. I've come to work and home is 20min in the wrong direction to what I'll be going to get to hc xxx

Think you will be ok for the first scan but you will need to carry it around with you for a few hours after your second as they will call you with all your EC details

Hi everyone!
Once again haven't been on
here for a while, but in my defence we have a LOT going on! We had just started our forst cycle of ivf and I was trying to stay off here anyway as I didn't want to drive myself insane!

I wanted to let you know how I got as I always find it useful hearing other people's stories.

I was put on short protocol as my AMH meant I was at high risk of OHSS. I made it to egg collection (26 eggs) and they did a 'straight to freeze' cycle because the amount of eggs meant it was too dangerous to do a transfer. We were disappointed but just so pleased to have eggs and to get to fertilisation ( we have 8 frozen embies now).

Anyway, I was understandably pretty uncomfortable after EC but though it was normal. however when I was still feeling worse by 2 days later, and having being warned by the nurse at LWH I got myself checked out at A+E.

Long story short, I was admitted to LWH with OHSS and on a drip for a couple of days :( feel much better now and just taking it easy. Giving my body a rest so it's in good shape for a frzen cycle in a few months!

Just want to say this is pretty rare (I've been told) so any ladies going through a cycle - don't worry! And if you have concerns just ring the Hewitt - they were great at every point! One piece of advice - if you travel to hewitt for treatment (ie it's not your local hospital) and you do end up needing further checks at your local hospital after your EC, MAKE SURE they contact Liverpool, we had a nightmare with our local hospital, they had no clue what to do with supspected OHSS and didn't bother ringing the Hewitt even when we gave them the contact number and explained our situation.

anyway, sorry for the ramble, hope it's useful to someone!!!

Good luck to those of you going through your cycles at the moment :D

xx

Hi Janey, Yes my consultation is on Friday at 9:30am, getting really excited and started to make a list of questions to ask, they will be marking me down as a crank at this rate haha
Where are you up to in your cycle?? Xx

That is a fantastic number lmh! Lets hope they all mature!
When is your et? X

That's brilliant lmh!!
Just got back from hc for first stimming scan and have 13 on right and 8 on left and around 12 are measuring more than 12! Lining is also measuring around 11mm is that good compared to anyone else??
Got another bottle of busereline too
Hope everyone's doing ok on this muggy day!!

I should of really asked the hc but how long does hubby have to stock up if you get why I mean before egg collection??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->