IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hiya hun is it to get your results for OH I went on thu for my consultation and got results for OH and myself and was told we can start this month xxx

Thanks guys for all your congratulations, im sorry it hasnt worked out for you laura,keep your hopes up. yes ive been relaxing, been down on the east coast for a few days at my grandparents needed to get away after a crazy few weeks/months.
mrs positive itll probably be to discuss when your next period is due and internal scan etc to look into what dates they'll start u. good luck!
I know people have had bad dealings with the womens but i must say it was the best ofthe two hospitals i dealt with, i also paid but i think their that short staffed all hospitals are the same now.
good luck to everyone else with your goings on. xxxxxxxx

:hi: girls good luck little pee tomoz and good luck to all x x x

hey girls hope everyone is ok.

I went for my second appointment today my partner is getting booked in to have the SSR op to find if he has any sperm which I thought would be the case...not sure when the op will be, we've got to wait for a letter. hope the wait isnt too long...

Foxey, your hubby had that op didn't he? did he have the obstructive or non obstructive azoospermia? what was his reason for having no sperm is his ejaculate??

They are unsure of the cause for my partners lack of sperm because they cant see his tubes on the scan (being obstructive azoospermia) but his bloods show some possible testicular damage (non-obstructive azoospermia) so we are on the fence, only way to know if he has sperm is to have the op and cross our fingers.

Was this the case for your hubby or did he go into the op knowing what the problem was?

Hope the pregnancy is going ok :)

xxxx

hi everyone hope ur all okay wel 2day im offically PUPO :happydance:
my otd is friday 11th march fx i get a :bfp:xx

hospital will phone me if any can be froze 2morrow x

:hi: girls woopppp littlepee fx you get some froze to hun x x x

hey girls hope everyone is ok.

I went for my second appointment today my partner is getting booked in to have the SSR op to find if he has any sperm which I thought would be the case...not sure when the op will be, we've got to wait for a letter. hope the wait isnt too long...

Foxey, your hubby had that op didn't he? did he have the obstructive or non obstructive azoospermia? what was his reason for having no sperm is his ejaculate??

They are unsure of the cause for my partners lack of sperm because they cant see his tubes on the scan (being obstructive azoospermia) but his bloods show some possible testicular damage (non-obstructive azoospermia) so we are on the fence, only way to know if he has sperm is to have the op and cross our fingers.

Was this the case for your hubby or did he go into the op knowing what the problem was?

Hope the pregnancy is going ok :)

xxxx

hi hun we didnt have to wait long for his operation, he'd had the snip in his previous marriage and the reversal failed, so he had sperm there but his tubes were still blocked. they had to literally cut open his testicles to retrieve immature sperm. weve been lucky knowing what the problem was.
i dont think youll have long at all to wait and i wish you all the best. evrything ok with you tho?
the pregnancy still seems abit surreal goin to book in with the midwufe tomoz so might seem abit more real then. xxxx:thumbup:

i wish you all the luck in the world hunny, it'll fly by :) xx:happydance:

littlepee - congrats soooo made up for you.

Foxey - yeah everything is fine with me. So fingers crossed he will find some sperm and we'll be away :)

xx

Awwwwwww good luck hunny! got my fingers crossed for a BFP for u hun! xxx:baby:

thanks everyone fx it works seen picture of embryo on screen couldnt belive my eyes it was lovely just hope it sticks im gonna try not go on pc and get obsessed so if u dont here from me for i while ill be back soon let u no outcome xx

thanks everyone fx it works seen picture of embryo on screen couldnt belive my eyes it was lovely just hope it sticks im gonna try not go on pc and get obsessed so if u dont here from me for i while ill be back soon let u no outcome xx

good luck hunny!!!! i told myself id stay off laptop but u cant help yourself,hope u get ur bfp xxx

hi everyone well no embies could be froze :sad1: so just this one on board now please please stick xxx

Congrats on being pupo littlepee!! made up for u.
Sorry no frosties but lets hope this is the only one u will need xxx

Hope everyone else is ok and coping.

The days are going quicker to our 1st appt and im so excited xxx

:hi: girls hope your all littlepee carnt beleive you never had any frosties lv well fx this is getting nice and snug in there x x x

Hi girls just been catchin up currently car shopping and its drivin me insane congrats litlepee best of luck hunni how long till your appt africa my meds came this morning so gettin ready for first injection :D how is everyone doing hope ur all ok xxxx

Hi girls, I hope that it's ok to join your thread, have been following scince November but never posted anything!! I'm new to all this!:shy:
I'm due to have FET on Tuesday and feeling soooo nervous.We only have 2 little frosties that were frozen on day 5. We had our first ivf with icsi in Oct / November, but it failed and left us heart broken. We're having to go through ivf because my partner was diagnosed with testicular cancer last Feb. I hope that all is goling well for you ladies, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you xxx

Hi girlies, hope ur all gud!!

Good luck littlepee hun, congrats on bein pupo!!! and sorry u got no frosties hun, i didnt either! :( FX hun for ur sticky embie! x

hello and welcome DEl x

Me and OH have a appointment on the 22nd march to talk about everything and probably arrange our nxt cycle for in 3 months, which we r soooooo looking 4ward to starting now, as things are getting abit easier :). We have treated our selves and just booked a nice holiday in may to go to the dominican republic, so hopefully we will be nice and relaxed ready to crack on wiv our nxt cycle! hehe

Hope all u girlies are well and wishing u all lots of good luck and ofcourse lots of babydust!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->