IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

i no hun aw i will be thinking of you lv dead excited for you x x x

Thanks littlepee I've just worked all mine out from urs haha (sad I know) that means from my workings out I will be having EC day before my 25th birthday my birthdays easter sunday tho and if it did work I would be due around my little brothers birthday I'm so excited to get started xxx

thanx hun it will do they put you sleep to put then back in x x x

caz no they dont put u sleep dont think it hurts im still feeling sick everyday from ec u no cant shake it off x

baby4becky i no i did that with someone else worked mine out i had an extra scan though cause had to have extra doses of stimm they were growing slow. but worked for ec anyway x

Hope everyone is well, I know the women's do have their sucesses but after what I went through last year when they punctured my bladder and then this year they didn't change my meds or would not do a 3 day transfer it took me 2 days and 5 phone calls for someone to call me back. You see the consultant on the 1st appointment and never again I have seen someone different for every single appointment. For an NHS cycle for free I could deal with it but for £4500 a cycle I expect more they are charging for something they just cannot provide and I think they should stick to NHS cycles only.
Out of 4 of us for it to only work for 1, We are all young the cycle's went pretty straight forward so I think there should have been more success stories on this thread xxx

Hi caz and girls I think if I paid 4500 I'd feel the same as u I'd be heartbroke if it didn't work but I'd be even more upset and angry if I'd wasted all that money hope your ok I hope it all works out for you are you going for another go xxx

Hopefully will be going again in spring but I want more tests done first, I thing there may be more too why I'm not getting pregnant the fact I've got no tubes is thye obvious reason but both times I've started to bleed at least 3 days before test date so I want to look into that I also think if my meds had been changed I would have got more mature eggs but out of 17 I only got 8 both times. I think we are going to go through Care in Manchester xxx

I do hope everyone who is under going treatment at LWH has better success than I did and don't want anyone to feel down hearted but I do think they treat to many people at the same time. They did 7 transfers on the day they did mine which I think is far too many for them to be ale to monitor each couple carefully xxxx

Hi girls :)

As regards statistics, i think around 1 in 4 is about right for IVF sadly :-(
I am praying my 1st cycle works but i know the odds are against us.
It is very sad we have to go through this but i pray that i have a decent experience at the LWH as i had a nightmare enough year last yr with arrow park and my 2 ectopics.
Need something to turn out for once. I am going to mention loads of stuff when we have our 1st appt and i aint gonna be fobbed off after last years heartache. They wont know whats hit them! lol

Hope all you ladies are coping ok and i think for those that are waiting 3-4mths for another try, i should be with u around that time fingers x'd xxx

hiya africaqueen- hows u hun, yep thats the thing to do hun, ask um as many questions as u can hehe! we have our follow up appointment 22 march and im gunna be asking loads hehe, we r still upset ( obviously) :( but im determined to stay positive for our nxt cycle! bring it on!!! hehe good luck wiv ur first appointment hunny and wish u lots of luck xxxx

I think its just one of them things sometimes as my consultant said there's only 1/3 chance of success so hopin at 2 tries I'll get there and same for u girls we are all in the same boat hoping/praying it works and its just total heartache throughout good luck everyone and stay positive my doc says they can get an ant pregnant so that's givin me lots of hope haha xx

just got to stay positive girls you will all have your :bfp:s x x x

Yep girls. As hard as it is, onwards and upwards and we WILL get our BFPS one day soon!

Wrighty- Hope u are doing ok hun. Thinkin of u x

So when should we arrange a meet up girls? anyone going to the link meeting at the LWH on the 9th march i think? xxx

Hi girls I hope everyone is ok.

Its upsetting to see people on here are disappointed with the service they have received and then some people are happy because they have BFPs etc.

I wish we could all be in the same boat and all have good experiences and get BFPs first time. Why is life soooooooo unfair :-(

Anyway Ive got my 2nd appointment on tuesday, not really sure what to expect?? I've had my bloods done and they were all ok and my partner has had all his tests etc. So not really sure what this apppointment will be about if anyone can assist?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"