IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

awwww so sorry wrighty hun! hope ur ok! we r here if u need us hun xxx

Wrighty i'm so sorry hun, It really is shitty and unfair. LWH centre of excellence I really don't think so xxxxx

I'm not too bad, Me and the OH have really struggled this time round to deal with it so we are going through a bit of a rocky patch but hopefully we'll get through it. This IVF puts a shocking strain on your relationship. I'm really annoyed with the women's I haven't rang them yet to tell them the result and no one has bothered to ring me I could be swinging from my dresing gown cord and they are just not interested there is no personal service at all. I really would not recommend them to anyone who is paying and I would feel the same even if it had of worked xxxx

How about you Laura, Whats your next move xxxx

bugs- awww hun im sure you and OH will get thru it hun, :) we r just feeling abit numb realy and r gunna go 4 our second cycle in 3 months,we got a letter today about a follow up appointment on the 22nd march! take care of yourself hun xxxx

hi everyone

bugs it does take a strane on your relasionship u wonder how ur gonna get through it dont u nobody seems 2 understand whats next 4 u xx

laura did u get any frozen or will it be a fresh cycle again xx

hi littlepee- no it will have to be a fresh cycle hun coz we havent got any frozen xxxxx

We're going to take a break from it at the moment, Maybe squeeze a little holiday in somewhere and then maybe start looking at other clinics for the spring. Without a doubt I won't be giving the Women's any more money xxx

hi littlepee- no it will have to be a fresh cycle hun coz we havent got any frozen xxxxx

what a shame, but be strong u get through it just a shame none could of been froze on first cycle it would of been easier xx

We're going to take a break from it at the moment, Maybe squeeze a little holiday in somewhere and then maybe start looking at other clinics for the spring. Without a doubt I won't be giving the Women's any more money xxx

u take a holiday bugs u deserve it its stressful did u not get any froze x

Hi girls :)

Welcome back Longtobeamum! Glad u came back. You will soon be having treatment hopefully round the time i do ;-)

Wrighty, laura and bugs- I am really feeling for u ladies and i am so sorry that none of our ladies got pregnant, but LWH does have happy stories too. I know she does not come on here often but NatP is around 10wks pregnant now following her cycle at the womens so it CAN happen xxx

AFM- Check out my new ticker with the lucky clovers ladies.... ;-)
Got the letter today. Was so overjoyed! will be seeing Mr Kingsland on the 19th April.
Over the moon. The ball is well and truly rolling! lol xxx

aw sarah thats who i see he a lovely man nice to take to x x x

thants good to here africaqueen least ball is rolling now soon be here, anyway ive had pregnancy of lwh, only for them i wouldnt have my gorgous little boy, so have confidence in them and also we have just had foxydevil have a bfp so lets hope more comes xx

caz how r u x

Yey finally africa :) bet your so pleased me and OH are so chuffed and excited to get started can I pick someones brain I start my first injection on the 17th of march ( day 23) how long will I be injecting for and then what's after that how long until ill be having EC xx longtobeamum where are u up to hun welcome back xx hi everyone else good luck and thinking of you all hope your enjoying being pregnant foxey and congrats littlepee you'll be PUPO soon :D xxxx

littelpee im ok hun just havein a few tonight not got dean are you watchin take me out x x x

hi caz no keep telling our b to turn it over and he wont so 2 busy on this ha x

becky4babies heres how mine went

af 30th dec
started down reg 21st jan
af 28th jan
8th feb baseline scan
started stimms 10th feb
scan 16th feb
scan 18th feb
scan 21st feb
hcg shot 22rd feb
ec 24th feb
25th presseries
et 01st march hopefully be pupo xx

hope that helps has took a while like so it seems

ha aw soon be pupo hun not long now wooppp whos done your ivf littelpee x x x

someone called jane small with blonde hair she nice seen her a few times for scans and that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->