IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hiya girls :)

Littlepee- How are u feeling?x

Becky- Good luck with ur 1st injection. Will u be doing it yourself? I am nervous about that x

Laura- Glad u are feeling better and looking forwards. Soon be pupo! x

Del- welcome and best of luck for tue! x

Caz- Hiya hun. Hope all is well with u x

AFM- I am counting the days for our 1st app with Mr K! 6wks now :)
I have read on a different site that the LWH tends to favour short protocols now?
I hope so! also i have mild pcos so at risk of OHSS so would short be better i think?

xxx

Hi africa my mum will be injecting me she's used to it my brothers diabetic was just looking at all the things and them needles have put the shits up me they're massive :( I'm so scared of needles aswell there's so many of them aswell :/ good luck everyone hope everyone is well xxxx

Becky- do u get the choice of a norm needle or a pen?
I thought the needles were small... Eeeek. My diabetic friend said she could do them for me but with different shifts in work, looks like il have to learn to inject myself... more worried about buggering up the measures etc tbh... it seems so complicated xxx

I have my meds appt on 17th to explain stuff there are 3 diff colours and loads of them I thought they were small too but these ones I have are pretty thick :/ I'm so bad with needles aswell so absolutely shittin myself :( I'm hoping I can take it all in think ill have to take a notebook to write it all down there's so much here I'm like what is what hope I dnt bugger it up xxx

I have my meds appt on 17th to explain stuff there are 3 diff colours and loads of them I thought they were small too but these ones I have are pretty thick :/ I'm so bad with needles aswell so absolutely shittin myself :( I'm hoping I can take it all in think ill have to take a notebook to write it all down there's so much here I'm like what is what hope I dnt bugger it up xxx

calm down ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was shittin myself as well when i recieved all my drugs. youll be glad to know you do use the little ones to inject and thats it!, the big ones are to mix ur drug power with the clear solution only, they go no where near you. my husband did mine but i did a couple myself and i was fine. you'll be fine as well, know it all looks abit much but its quite simple broken down and explained by the nurse. no more nightmares about big needles and good luck xxxxx

:D yey thank god for that thanks foxey so glad to hear that how are you foxey ??xxx

:D yey thank god for that thanks foxey so glad to hear that how are you foxey ??xxx

glad ive put ur mind at rest a little. im ok thanks boobs r aching off and peeing every 3 hours but no nausea yet. ill be six weeks pregnant on sunday, due halloween. still sinking in it worked. i got everythin crossed you you and everyone else x:thumbup:

Awww so glad ur experience has been worth it I've got a good feelin but don't want to build my hopes up I just want to think positive now sick of feelin down hope everyone on the thread gets their bfp's xxx

Awww so glad ur experience has been worth it I've got a good feelin but don't want to build my hopes up I just want to think positive now sick of feelin down hope everyone on the thread gets their bfp's xxx

id convinced myself it would be a negative test so was so shocked when it was positive. my husband and i cried with joy. i keep checking the test stick to make sure its positive. the ec isnt pleasant but the rest of it is ok x

I bet your the happiest lady in town at the minute I couldn't imagine the feeling I think I'd be happy to be fat throwin up and looking rough I really really can't wait to be a mummy have you picked names etc or not wanna think that far ahead its so exciting I'm so happy for u I love hearing success storys :) xxxx

Foxey- Thanks for reassurance and im so glad to hear your pregnancy is going well so far. Hoping u have a happy and healthy 9mths and cnt wait to see a scan pic to make this treatment seem like reality for us xxx

I bet your the happiest lady in town at the minute I couldn't imagine the feeling I think I'd be happy to be fat throwin up and looking rough I really really can't wait to be a mummy have you picked names etc or not wanna think that far ahead its so exciting I'm so happy for u I love hearing success storys :) xxxx

lol i dont look rough just yet but can imagine it will take it toll at some point, my best mate is due in may and to hear her suffering i cant c the attraction of pregnancy but the end result will be worth everythin. hubby and i have decided on jorja for a girl and maybe bailey for a boy but that one isnt set in stone. we wont be findin out till the birth what sex it is. xxxx

Foxey- Thanks for reassurance and im so glad to hear your pregnancy is going well so far. Hoping u have a happy and healthy 9mths and cnt wait to see a scan pic to make this treatment seem like reality for us xxx

i think ill be scanned around easter im waiting for my date thru the post, also ill be able to relax a little then as its the first 12 weeks that r the "danger" zone. how far along are you with your treatment? i got lost last week when i went away couldnt catch up with all the threads lol x

Hi girls and thank u for the welcome! Hope u are all well?

Africaqueen and babys4becky the injection are really not that bad, I was so nervous when I first started to self inject, but u soon get used to it!!
My OH used to help me with getting the injection ready, but I wouldn't let him anywhere near me with the needle its self!! lol!
I bet u 2 can't wait to get started,so exiting!!

Laura - A holiday sounds fantastic!!! We also went away for a week when it failed in November and it did us the world of good! The next 3 months will fly past 4 u!

Foxydevil - Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm sure u can't belive it!! It's given me so much hope reading your posts on here!! x

AFM - counting the days untill FET!!!! Let's hope they stick around this time. Keeping my fx! xx

awww thanku Del, yeah i think a holiday will help lots a nice break away from it all!! good luck to u hun! xxx

lots of babydust to u all!!! xxxx

Thank u Laura! I just really hope they thaw for me!
They've not told me much about the quailty of our 2 little frozen ones! The 2 that were transfered in Nov were not great.
The nurse said I should expect a phone call Tuesday morning and they will give me a time to come in!! I hope they ring early enough because it will take me 2hours to get up LWH!!! I might give them a ring in the morning if I can get through!!!:wacko:

Anyone else on here with any experience of FET?? Any tips? I've gone with a natural cycle this time so no meds.

Hope all u girls are doing well xxx

hi everyone
well due to test on fri but couldnt resist on testing this morning :bfn:so put me down a bit really i just feel like af is coming and i really really dont want it to i would be soooooo gutted cause ive no frosties and this is it for me have got sore bbs keep night waking with hot sweats but could be down to presseries i dont no temp up aswell just wished i knew so keep ur fx 4 me everyone xxx

Little pee its way to early hun 5 days early so try keep yourself calm got my fingers crossed for you it seems foxey is the only one who's had luck so far I'm dreading it I'm going to be heartbroke if it doesn't work for me I cry every month as it is when AF arrives xxx good luck hun xxx

little pee 5 days is way to early, they give you a date for a reason, i know its hard to resist but all it does it put a downer on you. my fingers are crossed for you for friday, just take it easy.

becky everyone will get what they want one day. im very lucky i know that, i even did another test this morning as i still cant quite believe it. I hope you all get your bfp's. thinking of you all xxxxxxxx

hi everyone
well due to test on fri but couldnt resist on testing this morning :bfn:so put me down a bit really i just feel like af is coming and i really really dont want it to i would be soooooo gutted cause ive no frosties and this is it for me have got sore bbs keep night waking with hot sweats but could be down to presseries i dont no temp up aswell just wished i knew so keep ur fx 4 me everyone xxx

its not the pessaries causing your sore boobs hun, i looked it up. the pessaries are progestrone hormone and its rise in oestrogen that causes the sore boobs, hope that gives u abit more confidence? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->