IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Foxey- aww fab! best of luck for fri and keep us updated. excited for u!

Hi to everyone else. Knackered today as doing overtime all wk and im done in xxx

hiya everyone hope we are all good today!

ive had a hectic day im a nursery nurse, and today all the lil ones in my room have been either upset or lil monkeys all day hehe!! feel so tired now, it drains u looking after 12 under 2s lol! but there are lil sweeties! hehexxxx

Hope everyone has had a good day, xxxx lots of babydust to u all xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Thought I'd drop in and say hi! How are we all today? Any news?

laura25 sounds like you've had a manic day!!

x x

Hi Ladies,

Thought I'd drop in and say hi! How are we all today? Any news?

laura25 sounds like you've had a manic day!!

x x

hehe i have hun! lil monkeys they are hehe! hope ur good hun! x

Hiya girls.
Been a busy wk in work for me too so far this wk!

20 days till our appt with Mr K!! yaaaay xxx

Foxey- aww fab! best of luck for fri and keep us updated. excited for u!

Hi to everyone else. Knackered today as doing overtime all wk and im done in xxx

hi hun take it easy knackering yourself out aint much good!!!!!! had my anti natal today and everything fine, got my 12 week scan 19th, will seem more real then just hope everything will be ok :). hope your feeling positive. hi to everyone else and positive thoughts xxxx

hiya girlies!

Hope we r all good, and have a lovely weekend, hopefully a sunny one hehe :) xxxxxxx

Hi girls

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Any news from anyone? I have been having a terrible time lately with my mum being so ill. Went to Belfast on Fri morning with my mum to stay the wkend with my cousins and mum was so ill we were home the same day :-(
On a positive note tho, only 9 days till our appt with Mr Kingsland now! time is going sooo fast! hope we get positive news at the appt. Need some happiness xxx

Hi girls!
Hope everyone is doing ok?

Africaqueen - sorry to hear your mum is so ill. Be strong hun,I know it's hard. not long until u see Mr K now! xx

Laura - How u feeling? Looking forward 2 your hols I bet.x

Becky - How's the treatment going?? x

Littlepee -How are things? x

Foxey - Count down till scan day,i'm sure u can't wait! Hope u are feeling well and are taking it easy xx

AFM- I'm doing well, back into my fitness classes and I have started giong for a run after work (which I haven't done 4 years!), forgot how good it makes me feel. Only one more week left at work before the Easter hols,thank god!!:thumbup: I'm counting down the days till my appointment and hoping i'll get some answers.
Wishing everyone all the best and hoping we will get our bpf's before summer is out!!! :winkwink:xxx

Il raise a glass to that hun! When is your next appt?

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

xxx

hi girlies!

hope we r all ok! we r soooo looking 4ward to our holiday now! eeeeeeeeek!

we should be starting icsi again the end of june i think, because i need to ring them on the 1st day of my 3rd period which will be when we r away! boooooo just my luck hehe:( so itl have to the 4th one instead hehe!
cant wait to get started again now!!!!!!

bring on the lil bambinos hehe !
bfps allround!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx good luck girlies xxxxxxxxxx

Yaaay to BFPS all round!
Not long till ur trip now laura eh hun? bet u cnt wait xxx

i cant hun, not long at all go on the 29th! woop hehe =) xx

Hi girls! My appointment is on the 28th Africaqueen. OH is away with work though,he can't get out of it,I would of liked 4 him 2 be there,but can't be helped. I did phone 2 see if we could change, but it was 3 weeks down the line,so decided to stick with the 28th. His mum's going 2 come with me. Have u made a list of questions 2 ask at your appointmemt? Find it always helps me. How's your mum hun? Xx Laura - I'm hoping 2 get started end of june,early July too!! Xx Everyone else on here ok? X

Hi girls! My appointment is on the 28th Africaqueen. OH is away with work though,he can't get out of it,I would of liked 4 him 2 be there,but can't be helped. I did phone 2 see if we could change, but it was 3 weeks down the line,so decided to stick with the 28th. His mum's going 2 come with me. Have u made a list of questions 2 ask at your appointmemt? Find it always helps me. How's your mum hun? Xx Laura - I'm hoping 2 get started end of june,early July too!! Xx Everyone else on here ok? X

Aww we might be starting the same time then hun! xx wish u lots of luck hunny xx

Been a but quiet on here lately I've got lots to update should be due for ec next week got a scan tomorrow to measure follicles anybody any idea on what a good number & size is I had 19 on left ovary & 18 on right I'm gettin so nervous now xx hope everyone is keeping well xx

Bit rather lol !! Also I'm finding the nurses a tad snotty & not making me feel at ease :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->