IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hiya girls! Glad to see this thread picking up again :)

Laura and Del- I am hoping we will be starting treatment in June too so we could be the 3 IVF amigos! haha x

Becky- FAB news! cnt believe how fast time is going. Cant wait to hear about your EC and hope u get tons of lovely eggies and then some gorgeous embies x

Hope everyone else is ok? Bugs and wrighty, miss u girls and think of u often xxx

Hi ladies Had my 4 th baseline today counted follicles 23 on 1 ovary 14 on the other measuring 14mm was the biggest so booked for another scan Monday but was told to watch out incase I go into overdrive talk about panic me :( if all is ok Monday I have EC wed I don't have a clue if the number of follicles are good or bad or average ??? If I go into overdrive then my embies will be frozen & put back in 3 months I'm praying that's not going to happen waited so long already my burthday easter sunday i was hoping i would have them in for then :/ Hope ur all doing ok hoping for lots of bfp's before the years is out :D xxx

hey girlies, hope we r all good!

awwwwww good luck becky hun! fingers crossed 4 the rest of ur cycle and lots of babydust for a bfp hunny! xxx

wishin everyone lots of luck and of course babydust! xxxx

Hi girls! How's everyone doing? Well it's the first day of the Easter hols for me today! Woohoo! Let's hope the weather stays like this! Africaqueen i like the sound of the 3 amigos! lol! Would be great if we started about the same time. Is your appointment tomoz? Good luck if so Xx Laura - u ok hun? xx Foxey - hope all is well xx Beck - how r u feeling? I had slight OHSS with my first round,not nice but they still went ahead with ET,they collected 22 eggs from me,which is a lot!! Only 13 mature enough to be injected,11 fertilized,had 2 embryos put back and 2 put on ice which I used last month. Hope all goes well 4 u hun. Try not to worry about things. I know it's hard xxx

Can someone please help someone should have been callin me before 4 pm they told me to call them if I hadn't heard but can't get through it's to give me the time for hcg I'm gettin so scared & angry :( x

Morning girls :)

Becky- Did u get sorted hun?? that is so bad! as if IVF is not stressful enough! apparently that is LWH biggest issue :-(

Foxey- Hows it going?? :)

Wrighty and bugs- hope u ladies are ok x

Laura and del- yup 3 amigos sounds FAB to me ;-) haha x

Well girlies i am sooo nervous right now! its our appt at LWH with Mr K in 2hrs!! :)
I just hope it goes well and that i have lost a few lbs since my last WI cos my scales are broken. Aaaah pure stress. xxx

Hi girls they rang me at 4.45 pm phew!! Had my shot at 8 30 last night ec tomorrow crappin it x how did it go Africa xxx

hey girlies,

How r we all?

3 amigos!!!!!!!!! wooop hehe! xx

awwww good luck becky! and dnt worry bout ur egg collection hunny, u will be fine! xx

Hope it went well today africa!! was thinkin about u! :) xx

good luck to everyone! hope we all get our bfps before 2011 is over xxxxxx

Becky- best of luck for EC tomorrow hun! cnt believe how fast it has come around!

Laura- Yup we will be the 3 amigos and i cnt wait :)

Well girls, had our appt today and i was a bit disappointed as i expected some dates to start treatment etc, but overall it was good news.
We have been given funding for 2 cycles of IVF on the NHS which is fab as a lot of PCT'S have cut funding. He asked some basic health questions and about my previous pregnancies etc and asked dh about his lifestyle and then he said there is no waiting list and he will refer us for a patient information evening where we will get to know more and fill out all the forms etc and then then we can start treatment once results are in.
so should have a appt for the P.I.E within 4 wks he said :)
But you know what?? he didnt even mention my weight let alone weigh me! so all the panic for nothing! lol. I will deffo get my weight down now tho. Have been a pig today so back on it 2moz as i want to be as healthy as i can for this :)

xxx

hey ladies well it seems to be all go for you now! well its been a hectic and nervous few weeks but i had my scan yesterday and saw my baby :). good strong heartbeat and nice fat belly lol. never been so relieved. got my 20 week scan on 13th june. been completely fine through out no sickness or roughness, goin back to work next wednesday after 3 months off. my fingers are crossed for all of you and i hope i give u all hope it does work xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies well EC went well 14 eggs retrieved feelin very positive just needs 1 for my little miracle right?? :) xx

Becky- best of luck for EC tomorrow hun! cnt believe how fast it has come around!

Laura- Yup we will be the 3 amigos and i cnt wait :)

Well girls, had our appt today and i was a bit disappointed as i expected some dates to start treatment etc, but overall it was good news.
We have been given funding for 2 cycles of IVF on the NHS which is fab as a lot of PCT'S have cut funding. He asked some basic health questions and about my previous pregnancies etc and asked dh about his lifestyle and then he said there is no waiting list and he will refer us for a patient information evening where we will get to know more and fill out all the forms etc and then then we can start treatment once results are in.
so should have a appt for the P.I.E within 4 wks he said :)
But you know what?? he didnt even mention my weight let alone weigh me! so all the panic for nothing! lol. I will deffo get my weight down now tho. Have been a pig today so back on it 2moz as i want to be as healthy as i can for this :)

xxx

awww thats good news hunny! im excited for u xxxx

Hi ladies well EC went well 14 eggs retrieved feelin very positive just needs 1 for my little miracle right?? :) xx

wow 14 thats brill hunny! yeap u only need one hun :) wishing u lots of babydust hunny! :baby: xxx

Foxey- Awww i am so happy u seen bubs :) u deffo give us the hope we need x

Becky- FAB news hun! was EC painful? do they always use sedation or GA? x

Laura- Not long till we all get going soon! i expect lots of bumps on our xmas 2011 pics ;-)

xxx

I was shocked that I was put asleep but glad as I never felt a thing sore now tho but worth it just dreading tomorrow just hope they're all goin strong :) xxxx Africa feels like last week I was at the info evenin it's flew x

Hi ladies just had the phoncall all 14 were injected and 9 have fertilised I'm over the moon :) xxx

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well!

Africqueen - Glad that the appointment wnt well 4 u hun! Not long till we get started now!!!:happydance: x

Becky - Fab news hun,great number of eggs and 9 fertilized,wow that's bril!When are u going in 4 the ET?? Have my fingers crossed for u. Good luck!:flower: x

Laura - u got everything sorted for your hols next week? x

Foxey - Awww i'm sure ur made up, so pleased all was well with the scan. Will be hard 4 u to go back 2 work now hun, take it easy and don't do to much! Reading your updates gives me hope. Was this your first round of ivf? x

I'm going for my first acupuncture appointment this afternoon, i'm a little nervous but i'm used to needles by now! lol! Not sure what to expect!

We will get through this together girls, fx for lots of babybumps! xxxx:hugs:

She said sat or Monday she's goin to call me Saturday with exact day she wants to keep a check on them over the next 48 hours Monday Is 5 days from EC xx my birthday Sunday too so what a lovely present xxx hope ur doin well Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->