IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well!

Africqueen - Glad that the appointment wnt well 4 u hun! Not long till we get started now!!!:happydance: x

Becky - Fab news hun,great number of eggs and 9 fertilized,wow that's bril!When are u going in 4 the ET?? Have my fingers crossed for u. Good luck!:flower: x

Laura - u got everything sorted for your hols next week? x

Foxey - Awww i'm sure ur made up, so pleased all was well with the scan. Will be hard 4 u to go back 2 work now hun, take it easy and don't do to much! Reading your updates gives me hope. Was this your first round of ivf? x

I'm going for my first acupuncture appointment this afternoon, i'm a little nervous but i'm used to needles by now! lol! Not sure what to expect!

We will get through this together girls, fx for lots of babybumps! xxxx:hugs:

thank u hun im looking forward to goin back work but ill be on light duties anyway. yes it was our first round and we also have an embie in the freezer for future :). good luck hunny xxxx

Del-How did the acupuncture go?? i am thinking of having it when we start tx too if we can afford it. lol x

Becky- That is wonderful news hun! made up for you! u will soon be PUPO ;-)

Foxey- Glad all is well x

Laura- Ooh wish we were going on holiday! u lucky thing x

Hi to everyone else. Work has been manic today so be glad when tomorrow is over and im off for 3 days! xxx

Hi girls, everyone enjoying the bank hol weekend?
Went out with the girls Thursday night, was in bed :sleep: nearly all day yestaerday recovering!!! Getting 2 old for heavy night outs! lol! :wacko:

Acupuncture went well thanks Africaqueen, just 4 needles because it was my first time, going back on Tuesday. Going to have 6 sessions and then go back to have more during next ivf cycle. I felt very relaxed afterwards, but not sure if it's worth the money!! Very expenssive. She also suggested regular massages to help relax. She has treated lots of women going through ivf.

Becky - Did they phone you with an update this morning hun?? Hope u have a lovely birthday 2moz x

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well xx

hi girlies,

Hope everyone is good and well!

becky hope ur doing ok and have lots of lil embies!!!!! sending u lots of babydust! x

well girlies we are off to the dominican republic nxt friday! eeeeeeek! sooooo looking 4ward to it now, and have our fresh new cycle to be looking 4ward to when we get back! :) hope all u girlies are good and are having a lovely easter! xxxxxxx

Hi girls hope ur all well and enjoying the Easter hols del i tried reflexology and i thought it was wasting money too so i stopped, Laura how lucky Dominican holiday I could really do with one lol Africa how u getting on Hun? Foxey hope your taking it easy :) I had my update this morning my 9 embies have all devided into 8 cells so going for blasto Monday very excited now really want 2 back but they're insisting on the 1 xxx

awwww thats brill becky! woop! 9 embies! grow embies grow :D xx

Becky- Happy Birthday hun and that's fab news on the embies!! woop woop! good luck for tomorrow xxx

Laura- Ah u lucky thing. I would kill for a holiday with dh before we start tx but not much chance cash wise or time off work wise either tbh :-( ah well we can have a hol when we have our baby :) have a fab time xxx

Del- Yeah i was thinking of having accu but cnt justify that cost tbh and i knw ppl who dnt have it and still get pg from their ivf so fingers x'd xxx

HAPPY EASTER everyone! xxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies I'm officially pupo only one made it to blasto stage the others not quite so none froze I'm gutted about that :/ didn't feel a thing either was very emotional seeing it on screen feel daft now but I really was a cryer :'( hope u all had a lovely Easter I enjoyed yesterday had a BBQ and chilled out xxxx

Hello ladies I'm officially pupo only one made it to blasto stage the others not quite so none froze I'm gutted about that :/ didn't feel a thing either was very emotional seeing it on screen feel daft now but I really was a cryer :'( hope u all had a lovely Easter I enjoyed yesterday had a BBQ and chilled out xxxx

Congrats on being pupo hun! Sorry that none of the others made it to blasto, but you only need one to stick around to make your dream come true!! :thumbup: I also cried when I saw mine on screen,very emotional. Take it easy, I have everything crossed 4 u! Good luck with the 2ww xx

Hope everyone else is ok and had a lovely Easter weekend! xx

hi girlies how r we all?

awwwww congrats on being pupo becky! sending u lots of sticky babydust hunny
take it easy chick! xxx

Aww Becky congrats on being PUPO! Lets hope and pray this is the only bean u will need ;-)

Not long till ur hol now Laura!

Del and foxey- Hope all well ladies xx

Was half expecting a letter in post today for PIE but not yet :-(
I have just done a rough timeline an it seems we will have ET in August... seems a lifetime away but times goes fast dont it?
Just watching this prog about multiples and i am honestly not sure if its a good idea to have 2 embies put back or not?? i want the best chance and would love twins but this women had triplets cos one of the embies split in two...?? xxx

Hello girls im wondering if someone can help I've been gettin period like cramps since day of et and I'm feelin really negative and sad I've got over a week to go and I'm already drivin myself mad :/ xxx hope everyone is ok xxx Laura when do you start your next cycle xxx

hiya girlies!!

Becky- awww dnt be sad hun, believe me i know its hard! keep ur chin up hun, it might be implantation pain or summit hunny its still realy earlly just relax and take it easy chick :),
i should be startin my nxt cycle in june i think! i need to ring up on first day of period then to arrange injection delivery and all dat! looking 4ward to gettin started again! xxx

Africa- hi hun, if we r lucky to have 2 healthy embies we will be havin two put back nxt cycle!! quite excited! i say go for it hun! im takin the chance of multiples hehe! xxx

Del- hows u hunny? hope ur good? xxx

foxey- hope u and ur lil bambino are good hunny! :) xxx

eeeeeeeeek last working day tomoz then off to dolminican i go!! :D hehe cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

sending good luck and babydust to u all!!!!!!!! xxxx

hey girlies are any of u on facebook?

i am add me if u want, its laura ryan! xx

Laura I'm drivin myself mad with it all I also wish I never told anyone adds to the pressure and no one understands it all xx how would I know when af is due will it be the same date as usual or do I count 14 days from ec :/ enjoy your jollys hun xxx

i dunno how they work out your AF hun, think some people just have a normal AF around the date they usually have one!
dnt give up hope yet hun, :)
coz i was abit nagative bout my last cycle and ive told myself to be more positive this time round coz it doesnt do u any good! keep thinking positive hun as much as it drives u mad! i was exactly like that, my head was all over the place in my two week wait :s! sending u tonnes of babydust hun! take it easy chick! xxx

becky congrats on being pupo. i had slight cramps it an be normal! my fingers and toes r crossed for u. when can u do a test? i had to wait 10 days, i had my et on day 5.

laura enjoy ur hol's chill and prepare for the next round, bean and i r fine. weve nicknamed it bean coz it sounds so impersonal and its our baby very much real.

africa i was told they wont put more than one back unless youve had a failed attempt at one for that exact reason, alot of people have both of them take and then they split to create quads. multiple is so common now and doctors would rather we had just the one as it has a beta chance of survival and growth. August will soon be here.
hi to everyone else and good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: girls laura i will add you now hun ok i am carrie ann walsh my pic is me and the other half kissing ha x x x

I can do test next Friday I'm so scared of it failing don't think I can cope with the dissapointment :( I had day 5 transfer to all my other embies slowed down so none froze :( Ive been really positive up till now and I just don't like these pains feel like period is about to hit me hard :( xx

:hi: girls laura i will add you now hun ok i am carrie ann walsh my pic is me and the other half kissing ha x x x

hehe think ive somehow deleted ur friend request then sent u another hehe! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->