IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I can do test next Friday I'm so scared of it failing don't think I can cope with the dissapointment :( I had day 5 transfer to all my other embies slowed down so none froze :( Ive been really positive up till now and I just don't like these pains feel like period is about to hit me hard :( xx

Good luck for next friday! will have everything crossed 4 u hunny xxx :thumbup:

Hey hey ladies! hope everyone is well? Becky hun the 2 ww is so hard,I hope your ok,be positive,I have everything crossed 4 u Xx. Laura - enjoy your hols hun,you deserve it. Africa - how r things? hope all is well.ASF - staying at the docs in liverpool tonight,have my follow up appointment at 9am in LWH 2moz! Nervous and have lots of questions ready 4 doc! Hope all is ok 2 start 2nd round in june/July. Will update u all tomorrow. xxx

well girlies i go away tomoz so wont be on here for a week hehe! hope u all take care! and good luck to u all! xxx

Becky- good luck hunny, with have everything crossed 4 u hunny! xxx

Del- good luck hunny im sure ur follow up will be fine, we asked lots of questions to! hope u get to start your fresh cycle soon! xxx

lots of babydust girlies! xxx

Hi girls have a lovely time Laura you deserve a break how is everyone else doing I am my own worst enemy not stopped crying today pains still here headache and no appetite this 2 ww is the worst thing I've experienced :/ I've not stopped reading things on the Internet my oh says he's going to cut off the Internet and confiscate my phone oops I have a week left to test how the hell am I gonna cope I need to read my book again and keep positive (the secret) xxxxx

Hiya girls :)

Laura- Have a fab hol! xx

Becky- You are bound to worry hun but keep thinking positive xx

Del- How did ur follow up appt go? xx

Caz- How's things hun? xx

I am going to add Caz an Laura on FB now. I am sarah yusuf . Please dnt mention IVF on my wall tho cos we keepin it hush hush :)

Well i had a letter from LWH today saying we need to fill in the forms(came with the letter) and send them back so they can decide if we are eligible for NHS cycle and then they can let us know when treatment should start?? Mr K told us it would be a invite to a PIE that came thru the post? xxx

hi sarah im ok hun just on 100mg clomid now 2nd cycle mr k said this will work x x

That's a relief then Becky :) i was panicking! lol x

Caz- Aww that's good news x

Hi girls!
Laura - u lucky thing, enjoy and relax hun! xx

Becky - I know how u feel hun, i've done it twice over. It's a nightmare. Try not to get your self worked up hun. Thinking of u. xx:hugs:

Africaqueen - Ur one step closer hun! The PIE letter won't be long once u send them back! Exiting stuff!!:happydance: xx

Foxey - hope ur taking it easy!!!:winkwink:xx

Hi to all the other ladies on the thread.
All went well today :thumbup:. I saw Dr Shaw, he was lovely. He doesn't think that I need any further test done at the mo because all seems well with me. He told me that all the standard tests they've done on me in the past are of 'normal' results!, which is good.He repeated some thyroid tests because it had been a year scince they were done last. He thinks that the egg quality was compromised last time because they over stimulated me resulting in my OHSS. They are going to change my protocol this time to a short one!! Hoping that this will stop me from having OHSS again.
He gave me the goahead to start during my June or July cycle, said it was up to me and to ring on the first day of my period. Feeling very positive and hoping with all my heart that it will be third time lucky for us! xx

awwww del thats brill news! eeeeeeeek! we might be starting together xxx

talk to u all soon ladies xx

Hi caz what's the chlomid for Hun? I'm not clued up on everything xx

it for people who don't ovulate buy themselves but i do so he give it me again to make my eggs good quality hun been on it before had 2 loses on it i was on 50mg then but hes put it up now to 100mg x x x

Del- That is fab news! very positive and i have my fingers x'd for u hun x

Laura- Found u on FB and tried to add u but no "add friend" button on ur profile? lol x

im watchin kate an will the love story an have cava in the fridge to have with brekky tomorrow to watch the wedding with! haha xxx

Hi ladies how are we all I'm goin insane still got cramps 5dp et and seem to be less frequent but still there and worrying me i can't believe this is the hardest part of the Ivf process do you think it would be too early to test tomorrow 6dp5dt I've got 2 first responce so I'm thinking It may show :/ xxx hope everyone Is ok and enjoying the bank holiday

Hi ladies how are we all I'm goin insane still got cramps 5dp et and seem to be less frequent but still there and worrying me i can't believe this is the hardest part of the Ivf process do you think it would be too early to test tomorrow 6dp5dt I've got 2 first responce so I'm thinking It may show :/ xxx hope everyone Is ok and enjoying the bank holiday

i know its hard but dont text till the date they have given u. they give u the date for a reason hun, if u test early and its negative its just dissapointment u dont need. id advice u wait till the date they have told u to test xxx

They said to test when I've finished pessarys which is day 11 feels like such a long wait but I agree rather still have a little hope I just feel so down in the dumps with having cramps :( xxx

Hi ladies,how's everyone doing? Last day of my Easter hols today :cry:. Back 2 the mad house 2moz!! Can't wait 2 go away may half term. Becky - how r u hun? Foxey is right u know,try not to test until the date they've given u. Thinking of u hun and have my fx 4 u. Africaqueen - u ok hun? How's your mum? Xx

Hiya girls.

Im ok thanks. Was a busy wkend and my mums bday yesterday. Was a sad day as she could not have any of her cake or join in the conversation for obvious reasons. feels so unfair she has to suffer so much :-(

Becky- I think its right to wait as the result will be the right one then xxx

Del-im dreading going back to work again tomorrow too. enjoy being away frm there! lol xxx

Foxey- Hows it going? xxx

Hope everyone had a fab wkend!

Hi girls I gave in tested this mornin bfn and now af is here so over for me so soon devastated been cryin all day none stop I'm shattered but at least I never got to fri I can start to get myself together hope everyone is ok and hoping for some bfp's this thread is not doing well :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->