• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Babies, sending you all my love. So sorry that this journey has ended for you but I am happy that you're happy that you have some closure.

Janey, transfer is creeping closer!! Excited to hopefully be going through the 2WW with you.

Back at the womens this morning girls, just hope my lining is co-operating and is now thin enough to start stims otherwise I can see them cancelling this cycle because today is CD4.

I'll update as soon as I am back

x

I'm so sorry babies, this journey can be so cruel at times.
How long till transfer Rachel? How are you doing Janey? Any side effects from the drugs?
Good luck today Tina! Hope it goes to plan and you can start stimming.
Nothing happening with me atm, enjoying/planning things before I start FET next cycle xxx

So sorry babies but good that you do not need a procedure. Have some together time with hubs. Time fingers crossed for today. Transfer is on Monday just got to wait for the calls. Do you girls recommend anything to help with lining and implantation just abit worried with have a cp with the last fet xxx

I've heard beetroot juice helps with thickening the lining Rachel, might be worth a shot!

My appointment went well, my lining is now nice and thin and I can start stims tonight :D :D I am happy!

They are being cautious because my meds have been increased so want me to be scanned on Tuesday and Friday of next week and will make a decision then whether to carry on with 3 ampules of Merional or reduce it to 2. Out of curiosity girls.. how many ampules were you guys on when you did a fresh cycle?

x

Tina that's brill news so happy that you can carry on. I'm not too sure what we had when we did our cycle I so wish I'd of written it all down xxx

Yippee Tina, that's brilliant news. So happy for you to get started!
I'm sure I was on 2 amps of merional & we had 19 eggs, 11 fertilised and 3 made to blasto... I think! X

Hey ES, good idea, get lots of cheeses and alcohol in and then you'll be ready to battle through. No real side effects as such, although now I'm on estrogen, I feel much better. Lots of discharge yuk... And headaches have subsided, felt out of sorts on just buserelin and was hot all the time, but OH thought it might just be my head spinning thinking too much!!! Haha... It will be here for you know it for you guys x

Rachel I've heard the big O is good for lining too, gets the blood pumping around the area!!! Just in case you don't like beetroot. So jealous of natural cycle :( will be thinking of you on Monday. Do you know what grade it is? X

Brilliant news Tina! I was on 2 amps. Definitely the right amount for me. Hopefully 3 amps will give ur ovaries a kick start n perhaps then they will drop you to 2.
Yer getting it all out of my system and enjoying myself! Oh really loads of ewcm, I had loads on my fresh cycle!
Goodluck for Monday Rachel! Hope everything goes smoothly xxx

I was on 2 amps the first time around. We had over 20 follies at baseline but by the time EC came around only 8 of them were mature enough and we ended up with 2 making it to day 5. My hope is that the other 12 follies that didn't mature last time will be given that extra kick in the bum and grow big enough for collection time. I felt that my first cycle was a let down! I was prescribed 3 ampules to begin with and then it was lowered at baseline because I had lots of follies.

Janey, have you been given an estimated date for transfer? If all goes to plan we are looking at 2nd May for egg collection and 7th May for transfer Hope we can be in the 2WW together! I am still going to try and push Mark to transfer 2 this time, it's gonna take a lot of persuading mind you. He seems dead set against it, I however want this to be our last go and if we can increase our chances by putting 2 back then I am willing to give it a go.

Ellie, definitely enjoy yourself before transfer comes along, it'll be here so soon! I am on my 2nd week of no alcohol. I love a glass of wine in the evenings after work but that's completely off the cards now.

Vicky, how you doing my dear? I imagine you've got a lovely big bump now :D

x

Hey ladies I'm still popping on here from time to time to catch up on where you are all up to. Your all so close now, I have everything crossed for you ladies.
I'm doing well only a small bump so far, all going well though Xx

Good luck for transfer today Rachel... hoping for an easy 2ww for you & a well behaving embryo xxx

Ohhh is it transfer day today Rachel? Sending you so much good luck xx

It's sure was girls everything went well now the waiting game starts!! Hope your all doing ok xxx

Well done Rachel. Relax and just take a day at a time. Get munching those Brazil nuts!

eeek Rachel amazing news :D Did you transfer just one? Crossing my fingers that it works for you guys

Janey, how are you getting on with the meds?

I have my first scan this morning following starting stims. Hoping that we have some good progress and the follies are reacting well to the meds.

x

Everything crossed for you Rachel!
Hope your scan goes well Tina! Xx

Good luck today Tina finger crossed your bodies reacting well to them. Yeah we had one put bk. We got progesterone pessaries so that's something to put my mind at rest £50 later. Who'd of thought a few bullets would cost that!! How many Brazil nuts are you meant to eat? I had about 5 last night. Just chilling today and may go bk to work tomorrow xxx

Hi girls,

Rachel, no idea on the brazil nut scenario, I can't eat them anyway... My throat closes over whenever I do haha!

Scan went "okay" Well.. I never know what to make of it because they aren't very detailed with their findings.
I was lay there and I kept hearing her say "less than 10" "another less than 10" and then when we sat down she said my biggest follie is 16mm after 5 days, we have 17 in total but quite a few that need to catch up.

Just wondering girls, did your smaller follies catch up by egg collection?

xx

Code:
i really can't remember anything with our first cycle I wish I could so could help you. The good thing is you have big ones some people don't get this far do they. It's still early days I'm sure they will catch up xxx

Good luck Rachel. So glad everything went well yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Tina, I don't want to get your hopes up but I think that is pretty good. I'm sure I had 2 lead follicles at my first scan mm were in the late teens I think. And had lots of others which needed to catch up and was so worried but at ec it was all fine. Did they change your protocol in any way? If not I would see it as a positive?! As if they thought they needed to do more then they would have tweaked it. What time was your scan? I was there at 11am. I always think do I know anyone in the waiting room! Xxx

I've had a brilliant day. I had my scan today, my triple lined lining is beautiful at 10mm, so the nurse said. I was so nervous and worried that it was going too well. But all good start bum bullets on Friday and 6 more injections!!!!
Comes in 3s, got free parking at the hospital as the barriers were broken and got an all clear report on my smear!!!! Shame I can't get drunk and celebrate a good day.

Nice to see you on here Excited... Congratulations again xxx ;) big kisses

Hope you're ok ES and VLW xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"