IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Brilliant news Tina! Roll on Monday 😊
Aw Janey haha all be worth it! Xx

Finally.... 39 injections done. Buserelin over, thank goodness! Day 3 of bum bullets and I'm so bloated, feel like I could float away. Not complaining, not complaining, not complaining. Honestly! Ready for transfer at the end of the week.

Happy bank holiday weekend girls xxx

Yey Janey! Well done to you for completing that mammoth number of injections. Feels like you've been at it for about 12 months! Haha. What day is transfer for you? It's looking like Saturday for us if we get a 5 day embie.

Egg collection this morning girls, I'm scared :(. Gotta be on the unit for 7.30 and collection is at 8. Just hope we have a good number of mature follies. I'll update once I've come around from the anaesthetic

Xx

Oh good luck Tina, enjoy the sleep! Hoping you get good news at the end of it.

Transferring Thursday. Feel nervous now, but hey ho what will be will be. I know, 39 injections have taken their toll, 7lb gained, bloating, headaches and emotional... Emotions are ridiculous at the moment, nearly burst into tears in town Saturday watching my LO clap hands to a brass band! WTF? (Don't worry ES it's not permanently!!!)

Well we'll have the pleasure of the 2WW virtually together xxx

Good luck today Tina - really hope it's gone well for you.

Yay Janey - bye bye buserelin. I didn't miss it when it was over! Thursday will be hear before you know it. And the bloating will reduce. I'm still lighter than I was at transfer and am 14 weeks!

Thanks excited. I'm hoping I can get rid of this weight if I'm lucky enough to get a bfp. 14 weeks already chick, so exciting xxx how are you feeling?

Definitely won't miss it but think I'd rather do the injections than the bum bullets. Talk about excess wind... It's ridiculous xx

I did Gestone this time around so no bum bullets for me but I do remember their effects. Not so much for wind but more the "oh my god I have to get to the toilet NOW" kind of feeling!! Delightful!

Other than afternoon fatigue I feel ok I think although coming down with a bit of a cold which is just great. I get bad round ligament pain at night when I turn over and this morning when I coughed in bed it was like knives being poked in to me! Other than that can't complain - just want another scan to show me everything's ok. Will probably have a private one in 2 weeks midway between the 13 week one and the 20 week one.

Impatiently waiting for Tina to wake up!!!!! Xx

Hi girls, back in the land of the living and home from collection. Feeling sore and having some bleeding, spent the afternoon in bed so sorry for not updating earlier.

Feeling rather disappointed, we got 6 eggs which is 2 less than my first fresh cycle even though the meds were increased.

We will find out tomorrow how many have fertilised, just hoping that we still have 1 or 2 at day 5.

Any success stories girls with a lower amount of eggs? I feel so shitty right now

Xx

Well done Tina - well deserved rest for you!!!

To give you some hope, we had 7 eggs. Only 4 fertilised but all 4 made it to 5 day blast and one of those 4 is wriggling inside of me right now!!

Quality is far more important than quantity so get lots of sleep tonight and let us know how your fert report goes tomorrow. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Totally agree with Tooexcited Tina, definitely quality over quantity! Everyone is different and it only takes 1 after all, just stay positive 😊 hope you get a few lovely day 5 embies!
Omg Janey 39 injections! 😦😦 there was me thinking FET was gonna be a breeze with there being no collection. I'm bad enough with pms when it comes to emotion haha. Good luck on Thursday hope it all goes well 😊 xx

Thank you girls, I'd be lost without you ladies spurring me on!

Woke feeling less tender than I did yesterday so that's good though I have had no choice to come back into work today because I've had so much time off for appointments. I could've done with 1 more day in bed to fully recuperate I think :)

Waiting anxiously this morning for the all important phone call, I'll be sure to update as soon as I know anything

xx

Deffinatley quality rather than quantity it only takes the one sweet. Hope the call has some brilliant news for you keeping everything crossed. Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

:) Thanks girls, how are you feeling Rachel? Any symptoms rearing their head?

x

I think that's a really good result Tina. You've done it before so no need to lecture but keep positive, hopefully you'll get the phone call soon to put your mind at rest to know they were the best quality and all have fertilised. Xx my fingers are crossed for you xxx

I was about to ask Rachel the same question, you've been so calm on here during your 2ww, not long to go now. Xxx

Crying tears of joy as I write this girls..

Just had the call from the hewitt and the results are: 6 eggs retrieved, 6 suitable for ICSI and 6 fertilised! :) :) :)

I'm so happy. I hope they grow into great quality embryos by Saturday when transfer arrives.

xxx

Fabulous news Tina. Time to relax now in time for transfer on Saturday.

My top tip for the 2ww is keep your feet warm! Wear some cosy socks for transfer and sleep with them on if you can. Warm feet = warm snuggly uterus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->