Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Hey you found us :) hi!
Of course we don't mind you joining, you still had to go through the process and pain.
We're all just happy and grateful to be where we are!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow! Are you going to find out sex or just concentrate on the scan itself? Xx

We hope to find out the sex but know that they need to check everything first had a lovely sonographer last time so hope we have her again

Yes that's the most important thing isn't it,
Ours asked us right at the end if we wanted to know.
Hope everything goes well ill be checking in tomorrow xx

Wrighty keeping everything crossed and good luck!!! X x xx

would like to introduce to you all our perfect little GIRL. Scan went really well. No markers found but doesnt mean she doesnt have downs but looking good so far Sonographer said she was perfect and was a pleasure to take pics of. happy mummy and daddy here

Attachments

• P8280701.jpg
    P8280701.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
Wrighty!! Yey another team pink!!! The fact no markers seen yet is an encouraging sign, stay positive sweetie, she's a little fighter like her mum!

Wrighty!! Yey another team pink!!! The fact no markers seen yet is an encouraging sign, stay positive sweetie, she's a little fighter like her mum!

I will :) she is definitely a little fighter :)

Ahhhh another little girl :) congratulations mummy!

Great news about the scan so far, keep positive I'ts sounding very promising xx

Ahhhh another little girl :) congratulations mummy!

Great news about the scan so far, keep positive I'ts sounding very promising xx

Thanks :) Yeah so far so good. Our little cutie. We are both on :cloud9: This will be OHs first daughter as he already has 2 little boys :) :happydance::happydance:

Are you all close? So great she will have 2 big brothers! I have 3 sisters would of always loved a big bro x

Hi wrighty, stalking from the other thread as was dying to see how your scan went. Great news and your little girl looks beautiful :cloud9: No markers is fab news too, made up for you hun xxxxx

Jamie I'm glad you started this thread, now I can happily stalk all your pregnancies without worrying about hurting the other lovely ladies feelings. I love the other thread but I do sometimes feel maybe I shouldn't post there anymore :shrug: xxxxx

Thanks susie, when I very first got pregnant I backed off, but a load of newbies come on so I started writing every now and then. I still stalk the other thread, without that thread I probably would of went stir crazy throughout my treatment.
I thought the thread was just about ivf at the women's and (this is going to sound so bitchy and insensitive, but it's not meant in the slightest, I just don't know how to word it..) for people to talk about there experiences there, which included the pregnancies,
We still had to go through ivf... I don't know though. As I was super super lucky and it worked for me first time I never had to go through a failed cycle so I don't know.
How are you and your little man doing? X

Hi Jamie, I was v lucky too and got pregnant on my first cycle, and I hadn't long joined the thread then. I stayed around as I wanted to give advice to others going through the process. I think like you say it started as a general thread but I suppose it must be hard to hear about pregnancies when you have lots of fails. Like you I know what's its like to not conceive naturally but I haven't been through a fail.
I'm doing great, the little man is now 16 months old, can't believe how quick it's gone! My advice to you lovely ladies is enjoy every single second as the newborn/baby bit goes soooooo fast! Also takes loads of photos - sounds daft to say something so obvious but I was so tired I kept forgetting and now I feel sad that I didn't take more in the early weeks. I've got some nice ones though.
Hope you are having a good pregnancy? Are you having baby at the women's? Xx

My pregnancy was pretty rough at the beginning, I was signed of with really bad sickness at 18 weeks.
Seemed to do me the world of good as I was fine after that now I just get the odd bit of back ache and pain if I stand up too long.
And I'm currently having driving lessons as I need to pass! My test is soon so I'm having a few 2 hour sessions which can be quite uncomfortable, but other than that I'm fine ha.

No I'm not actually from Liverpool I just got referred there, I'm having her at ormskirk x

Aww Wrighty congrats on a good scan and on having a girly, the girls are outnumbering the boys on this thread now, maybe Gemz will be joining me in the blue corner :).

I completely agree that this is a perfect thread for us, I feel bad posting in the other thread mentioning my pregnancy as I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but at the same time I feel like we come at the whole pregnancy thing froma different place than most ladies on the normal forums and maybe they don't completely understand how difficult the journey has been and therefore I don't feel I belong there either. I think this thread is the perfect place. Plus as Jamie is ahead can pick her brains for advice (and susie :) ) x

Happy to help :) how you feeling lately Harley? Can't believe how fast time is going! 26 weeks!!! I only have 2 weeks left in work, I can't wait!! X

Hello lovely ladies - I am stalking you all on this thread!

Personally your pregnancy talk didn't ever offend or upset me but I've only had one stab at ivf so cannot begin to imagine how some would feel after multiple fails.

It's lovely to see you all together and chatting away openly. I hope to join you soon!!!! Xx

I know I can't believe how fast it's going, it seems like yesterday we both joined the other thread, you were mid cycle and I was gearing up to start.

I'm great, except for my sore hips and pubic bone. The midwife has referred me to the physio, I'm hoping they can help as I'm due to work until 39.5 weeks, which could be fun when I'm already walking like I've been riding a horse!

How are you feeling? Does it seem real to you yet? It still hasn't sunk in for me that there is an actual small person in my tummy who I will be responsible for soon, scary! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->