Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/f7cfed8f-0c70-4f1c-9b61-b0c2ddeab3b9_zps10cca19b.jpg

Here's my bump picture today, mahoosive! I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead :) everyone keeps telling me stories of 17 pound babies lol

image.jpg

My ever growing bump! My dad says to me, well you were the biggest out of you girls. ( me and my 3 sisters) so it makes sense you have a big baby!

Thanks daddio.

Aww your bump is really neat Jamie, mine looks like a beer belly!

Jamie - cute bump hun :)

harley - yours is cute too :)

I think mine still looks a bit beer bellyish lol

Oh that's me stood up posing ha it's actually quite big .
And I think it varies the look too on what I'm wearing.
Your bumps are awesome :) I'm going to miss mine x

Well mine is no where as big! At the moment it just looks like a beer belly!

I'm having a mini crisis off topic... My bathroom spotlights have shorted out - burnt thru the live wire. On a bright note it means the trip has done its job. On the worse note, I'm now left with no working lights upstairs. My electrician friend and my dad are both away until next week, so gonna have to survive on plug lamps and battery operated candles in bathroom!

Massive eek

Get a nice book and chill in the bath by candle light haha.

Oh dear, has it tripped all your lights up stairs? Your lucky they are on a separate circuit I think all my lights are on one.

Great bump pics girls, love it!! I miss my bump sometimes, I used to love lying in bed and feeling baby bumping around :cloud9:
Harley you are brave working so late, I finished at 37 weeks 2 days and had baby 2 days later!!! A very big shock :wacko: I think I was unusual tho as most first babies are late I think.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Jamie, thankfully I bought my house 3 years ago, and it was a total dump inside - as the previous owner had it for nearly 40 years and done nothing in the last 5-10 as she was getting old.

It meant I could rewire, re plumb, plaster and decorate however I wanted, and we got the house at a steal! As my family are all in the building trade I did a lot myself, including the rewire and got all friends and family in to help (including wiring my wires to the new consumer of)

The electrician told me to do them on separate circuits, how glad am I that I followed his advice?? Gave him a call earlier and he's coming out next week to fix when he's back from work. I tried to do it myself, but I just can't stretch enough to get to it, and I don't want to risk it! I did have a nice soak in the bath earlier by candlelight!

Harley, that is very brave! I'm thinking of working up until 36 weeks, then ill have a week of leave then start my mat leave. I am off over Christmas thou! :) my mums booked the week off when I'm 38 weeks off herself so she can help me out before the birth making sure everything's ready! As for how many hours ill work when I go back, it depends really. My hubby has got a job in Leeds which we accepted before we found out I was pregnant. He's a teacher and the jobs market in Liverpool and srrounding area is awful at the moment, so kinda forced to take it. Hopefully it's not for long though - although he's facing a mad drive when I do go in labour and at weekends (hell be staying up there mon to fri)

Ill take a photo of bump tomorrow when I have light and try and work out how to post it - how do you do that?

Susie, how many days are you working now? Do you struggle with the two?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, wish me luck in my dark house, plus hubby invited friends over so could end up rather interesting! Gem x x x

Jamie, thankfully I bought my house 3 years ago, and it was a total dump inside - as the previous owner had it for nearly 40 years and done nothing in the last 5-10 as she was getting old.

It meant I could rewire, re plumb, plaster and decorate however I wanted, and we got the house at a steal! As my family are all in the building trade I did a lot myself, including the rewire and got all friends and family in to help (including wiring my wires to the new consumer of)

The electrician told me to do them on separate circuits, how glad am I that I followed his advice?? Gave him a call earlier and he's coming out next week to fix when he's back from work. I tried to do it myself, but I just can't stretch enough to get to it, and I don't want to risk it! I did have a nice soak in the bath earlier by candlelight!

Harley, that is very brave! I'm thinking of working up until 36 weeks, then ill have a week of leave then start my mat leave. I am off over Christmas thou! :) my mums booked the week off when I'm 38 weeks off herself so she can help me out before the birth making sure everything's ready! As for how many hours ill work when I go back, it depends really. My hubby has got a job in Leeds which we accepted before we found out I was pregnant. He's a teacher and the jobs market in Liverpool and srrounding area is awful at the moment, so kinda forced to take it. Hopefully it's not for long though - although he's facing a mad drive when I do go in labour and at weekends (hell be staying up there mon to fri)

Ill take a photo of bump tomorrow when I have light and try and work out how to post it - how do you do that?

Susie, how many days are you working now? Do you struggle with the two?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, wish me luck in my dark house, plus hubby invited friends over so could end up rather interesting! Gem x x x

Sounds lucky indeed :) it's great knowing people with trades isn't it,
His mum is an holistic therapist, which I take advantage of many a times! She won't touch me now though apart from facials and the odd time I moaned to much my feet were swollen ha.
Not that I'm dissing your wiring ;) but should it of burnt through like that?

I have 2 weeks left in work and I can't wait to finish, 3 weeks of my time off is holdidays that I'm owed taking me up 37 weeks. It's getting a bit harder to work as I work in a busy kitchen doing hospitality and catering it's harder to rush about. And being slow in a kitchen gets you no where haha.

I don't think I'm returning to my old job, it's not something I enjoy, I may go back to college and retrain but ill be feeling old ha.

Gem there's a little paper clip to attatched your picture, as for your hubby working away, I know how you feel.
Mine works all over the country mon-fri, maybe some weekends depending on site rules, so it will be a mad dash for him too x

Right suppose I should get up and do something productive?
Have a great day ladies xx

Grrrrrr - who moved this thread! Much harder to stalk now he he xx

Hi ladies

Tooexcited - lol i didnt know we had been moved :) you could always save it in your bookmarks :) x

Gemz - hope you get your electrics sorted soon. cant wait to see your little bump :) x

AFM - I dont work been looking for months with no joy so dont need to worry about maternity leave although i wish i did have a job to keep me busy and earn a few extra pennies for baby :(

I felt my little girl kick from the outside for the first time last night was amazing I so wanted OH to feel it too but she stopped by the time he came in the room. It wasnt a really hard kick but hard enough for me to feel it :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

Too excited, I moved it haha sorry. Still managed to find us didn't you eh ;) hope your well xx

Wrighty it's amazing isn't it. My little monster still to this day teases people, now she kicks less but rolls and sticks her elbows out, and I say ooooooh feel this..... And she stops haha. Lil trickster x

Yes it really is amazing I just want OH to feel it now :)

If he's anything like mine he will be amazed!
We decorated her room last week and while he was out his nan popped round with a little doll with her name on, and when he came bk and looked in the room (which he does quite often :) ) he had a tear in his eye! He's such a cutie xx

Hi guys, if I've done it right my photo should be attached! :) I'm normally a size 12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
Ah gem your tiny! Can you still get away without telling people you are pregnant? X

Well I've announced it already, but as I've always had a flat stomach it's pretty obvious. My boss has been of work for the past fortnight on holiday. He came back in on Thursday and turned round and said Christ you can tell your preggers! Lol! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->