Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Hello lovely ladies - I am stalking you all on this thread!

Personally your pregnancy talk didn't ever offend or upset me but I've only had one stab at ivf so cannot begin to imagine how some would feel after multiple fails.

It's lovely to see you all together and chatting away openly. I hope to join you soon!!!! Xx

We hope to see you here too!
What is your plan of action now? You don't get to see your consultant until September?? Is that right? Hope your as well as can be x
I know I can't believe how fast it's going, it seems like yesterday we both joined the other thread, you were mid cycle and I was gearing up to start.

I'm great, except for my sore hips and pubic bone. The midwife has referred me to the physio, I'm hoping they can help as I'm due to work until 39.5 weeks, which could be fun when I'm already walking like I've been riding a horse!

How are you feeling? Does it seem real to you yet? It still hasn't sunk in for me that there is an actual small person in my tummy who I will be responsible for soon, scary! X

Ha I now have the pregnant waddle, I'm slowly starting to get uncomfortable and sleeping at night is a no-no.. My poor oh is getting none either!
I'm excited now, she has gone from kicks and knocks to full on rolls and sticking her knees and elbows out, it's quite a strange experience ha,
Your a trooper working so long, I will be 34 weeks but 3 weeks off will be holidays I'm still owed so not so bad x

I'm doing ok now thanks Jamie, it took a little while but I turned the corner a few weeks back with the help of some wine!!!

Off to see the consultant a week today with a big list of questions! He had better give me some proper answers!

Anyway, I will leave you to your talk of waddling! Lots of love xx

Wine always helps! Hope your consultation goes ok and you get all the answers and information you need, don't let them fob you off xxxxx

Thanks ladies still a little shocked about having a girl but so excited to go shopping for girly stuff :)

Jamie - OHs 2 boys are 4 and 3 so will be quite close unfortunately his ex has stopped contact so we dont see them at the moment (something we are hoping will get sorted soon) they dont even know we are expecting as we were waiting until after 20 wk scan to tell them :(

I was feeling a little akward posting in the other thread. Its a great thread and i still stalk it. It helped me through some hard times but must be hard for the ladies who have had many fails.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that wrighty, me and my big gob.
Hope that you get it resolved soon just try not to worry, she can't keep them away without a very good reason xx

Oh I'm sorry to hear that wrighty, me and my big gob.
Hope that you get it resolved soon just try not to worry, she can't keep them away without a very good reason xx

Dont be sorry hun his ex is bitter and twisted and uses the children as a weapon. OH has had trouble with contact for years she has told him she doesnt want him involved in their life. its aweful that when we did see the boys both of them have said at different times 'mummy doesnt want you to be our daddy she wants grandpa (her own dad) to be our daddy'
Coaching is a big thing that happens and its not just the ex doing it its her parents aswell. Nana tells them not to do as they are told when with us and even went through a stage where Nana was telling them not to use our toilet so they would wet them selves (something we did eventuallty get sorted out)
Grandpa loves telling the boys what a useless idiot OH is then they just repeat it.
shes hurting the boy and they are going to hate her for it when they are older and when they realise that its her thats stopping contact

That's terrible! What a wicked woman, her parents are no better! And wanting grandad to be daddy's, that's a normal way to raise your children!
It won't take them long at all to realise, I've seen it happen loads of times, it will bite her straight in her ass! X

She will, but until then your half way through having your little princess :happydance: xx

Me either, secretly I was so happy when sonographer said it, I was thinking pinks and bows and dresses ha x

Wow we're certainly a chatty bunch lately. I've disappeared for a day and there's loads to catch up on.

Susie, I know what you mean I feel guilty asking how everyone is, particularly when someone has had a successful pregnancy. I feel a bit of a fraud as although we went through IVF, amazingly I fell pregnant straight after my lap. Dr Kingsland gave me really long odds of the chances of that happening so I still can't believe it - after nearly 4 years of trying too! I feel horrible for those who are still in the IVF cycle and haven't got their dream yet. I keep everything crowd that they'll be in that boat soon. Like wrighty said, I don't feel like I belong in the normal pregnancy threads after everything we've been thru.

Harley, I was sure Im having a boy and hubby is sure its a girl. I really don't mind either way, a girl would be awesome a there's so many cute dresses and I'd love a mother/daughter relationship the way I have with my mum, but if its a boy I've got secret dreams of him playing for Liverpool! Lol! My due date is the 9th February, but I secretly hope he/she comes early and its the 6th. My reason as some of you may know is a bit random. I had a miscarriage in 2011, 3 days before my birthday so was a proper shit time. To make things worse, my granddad who along with my mum I was his full time carer went in to hospital 13 days before my birthday. The last time I saw him was when I did the night shift as we were all taking it in turns the day before my birthday, he apogised for not getting me a birthday card - despite him getting me one a few weeks before he went into hospital and wished me happy ith day. I told him off and said not to be silly as it was tomorrow, sadly at 3 in the morning the next day (on my birthday) he passed away. I was as you can imagine a bit of a mess.

His birthday is the 6th February so I think it would be a bit poetic in a good way that our baby would be born on the same day - kind of completes the cycle if that makes sense. When hubby and I have discussed names we can agree on boys but not girls, so I reckon it could be a boy and not a girl. Gonna try and hold out thou, hubby wants us to have a 4d scan as he can't come to my 20 week one - incidentally on my birthday as he's a teacher and not allowed time off work!

Tooexcited, stalk away - I know I would. Like Jamie said we all hope your here soon! How did it go with the consultant? X x x

Wrighty that's proper evil! My mum and dad got divorced when I was about 5, and she would never let anyone say a bad word about him, even though she probably felt it when we were in the room. My dad remarried and I have two adorable half sister who are 13 and 4. They've since split up and she is always using the girls as a weapon against me, my brother and my dad. Thankfully dad took her to court and got agreed access, and the older one is clever enough to know what her mum is like. We're always on the phone to one another, so it will work out. Has he thought about going down that route?

Funny enought, this may make you all smile my 4 year old sister is convinced I'm having a girl. She asked when we would find out, and I said when baby was born, she asked if it was a boy could we swap it (Lol!) nd when I said we couldn't she turned round and said if we cut his wee wee off it would be a girl! Bless - she's never babysitting ever!

Jamie, your finishing late - I'm planning on the same thing. Harley, your lucky you can go that early. Have any of you thought what your going to do after mat leave, like how ng your planning on taking off / working when you go back?

Right that's enough from me for one night, will chat tomorrow

Love gem x x

Yeah we've been to court but shes come up with a load of lies saying he's harrasing her and threatening her. i go with him and know he doesnt (her mum always does hand over we rarely see her). she threatened him last time we picked them up saying that if he didnt return them at usual time (had already arranged extra holiday contact for 3 extra night which she then refused on day of pick up) she would report him for abduction to the police. the court say he's now not aloud to collect the children from her house and he has no one else who is willing to commit to collecting them and the ex and her family wont get off their arse to make sure contact continues as they dont want it to happen so we are a bit stuck

Cos I'm not finishing until 39.5 weeks I'm taking the whole 12 months off. My work is letting me use the holiday I accrue while on may leave as part of the leave period, so I get full pay for an extra 30 days, which will help even out the no pay portion! My contract ends 1 month after I'm back to work, but my boss told me the other day that I can have it renewed. If I had the choice I wouldn't go back at all, but needs must. What do you plan on doing gemz? X

Hi everyone. Im just a teensy bit pregnant, 4 weeks and 2 days. Have my 6 week scan on fri 13th - they asked if I was ok with that date! Couldn't stand to wait any longer so took the appointment. I asked them if they had any stats for how many people with positive hpt have a clinical pregnancy at 6 weeks - the nurse didn't know. Does anyone on here have any idea please?

Gemz it would be lovely if s/he was born on his birthday, but somehow I don't think it will happen haha, I was told yesterday that my sister (who is pregnant too) has been put a week forward on her due date due to size and complications with her last pregnancy ( baby got stuck and broke my sisters coccyx) so her now due date is 25th of October!! 1 day..1 day ahead of me!

Hi baby me, congratulations!! Sorry I can't help with the information!
Hopefully some one else will know.
I had my driving test booked for Friday 13th and changed it to the 1st of October as the next available date ha. Best of luck with your scan :) x

Hello ladies

Well im 21 weeks today my little girl is the size of a banana lol strange thing to be compared to lol. Im feeling huge and still have 19 weeks to go yet lol. OHs and his boys were bigger babies OH 9lb 3oz his boys 9lb 13oz 10lb 11oz so im expecting a bigger baby My little girl is already measuring bigger than she should for how far along I am. Head bigger by 3 days femur length was 5 days ahead. Just hope she doesnt end up being too big lol

Thought i would share my bump pic with you all i was a size 14 before i got pregnant so i wasnt exactly small but ive only put on 7lb on to my pre pregnancy weight.

Attachments

• Photo1370.jpg
    Photo1370.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Wrighty I haven't web weighed myself yet! I'm measuring ahead by 9 days! I got my first, oooh you having twins comment yesterday! Ill post bump pic later x

Ok so need more advice! I had told my sister in law I was testing today and that I wasn't going to tell anyone the result either way, they would know in a few weeks if it was a success. She texted me today fishing, I was vague, she took that as bad news, I replied with something vague, now she has directly asked me what the result is! We get on well but I don't want anyone to know yet. She kept her own pregnancies secret for 12 weeks why can't I? What should I reply without making it obvious what the result is?

Just tell her you would rather not say, if it was positive you would like to keep it a secret, and if it was negative you would rather not tall about it?

Did u tell her you done the test? Can you not say you are going to wait? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->