Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Thanks girls x

Gem don't feel pressured into anything. I was told you can't use the pool as you have the stuff to start you off.. Can't remember the name of it, mine was inserted like a tampon with a string attatched so water could affect it. Plus they need to keep an eye on you with the machines etc. they should of made it clear from the start.

I wanted to go naturally but te little minx stayed put for 2 weeks so I had to be induced as she was 42 weeks! But everyone is different, you may still go natural!

Tilly is so long now and weighs a ton although she isn't fat, someone told me the other day she looks a lot older and I was like, well she technically is two weeks older than what she should be! Haha leave my baby alone ;) x

Awww Jamie! That's awesome! :) the midwife said if its just the gel used for induction after 6 hours I could use the pool. If I need to go on the drip it's a no. Glad I'm getting a bit longer though, I'm gonna try and enjoy this and see what happens.

Just impatient I suppose!

I didn't have a drip or gel? There must be a few ways to do it then x

Just hope it all goes well for you, don't dwell on getting induced though, I swear I was only in pain for a few hours before I went into labour and from being checked to giving birth was only 50 minutes! And I put it down to being fobbed off! If I was listened too when I knew maybe it might of been different! They listened to me when I said I was in pain and needed too poo ha! When you feel contractions coming strong with the need too poo, your very very close ha! It wasn't fully awful though! Besides I never gave birth in the women's, just don't let them fob you off, listen to your gut! Xx

Jamie - Congrats hun I need to take my test passed the theory last april :) xx

Gemz - Glad you are getting a few extra days to see if lil one decides to make an appearence. When you had your sweep did they say if you were favourable? Think it depends on what your cervix is like on the day. The thing Jamie was talking about (propress - the tea bag they called it in my ante-natal class) is the 1st option which is what iIhad (I wasnt favourable at the time) then the gel is stage 2 the drip is the last option. They will start you on the one they think is best for you :) but fingers crossed you wont need any intervention xx

AFM - Well Annabelle is smiling now and was 9lb 14 1/2oz when she was weighed on Tuesday (5wk 6days old) so gotta be over the 10lb mark by now

Janey, Susie, Harley - Hope you are ok ladies xxxx

Here are a few pics i got of Annabelle smiling today :)

Attachments

• 1654177_10152232519043529_1225031842_n.jpg
    1654177_10152232519043529_1225031842_n.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1794615_10152232519008529_1299531880_n.jpg
    1794615_10152232519008529_1299531880_n.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1920079_10152232518613529_2112385004_n.jpg
    1920079_10152232518613529_2112385004_n.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1959853_10152232541093529_741447007_n.jpg
    1959853_10152232541093529_741447007_n.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
Just hope it all goes well for you, don't dwell on getting induced though, I swear I was only in pain for a few hours before I went into labour and from being checked to giving birth was only 50 minutes! And I put it down to being fobbed off! If I was listened too when I knew maybe it might of been different! They listened to me when I said I was in pain and needed too poo ha! When you feel contractions coming strong with the need too poo, your very very close ha! It wasn't fully awful though! Besides I never gave birth in the women's, just don't let them fob you off, listen to your gut! Xx

My Mw was shocked when i said i really need to poo (they checked me just over 20 mins before and i was only 2cms) she checked me again and head was on its way out no 1st stage of labour for me and only 10 mins noted down for 2nd stage and i wasnt being induced at that time as they had to take the propress out at 6am due to over stimulating me everything had calmed down and they were telling me at 9:30am it was going to be hours before she would be here yeah right lol no wonder i was sucking on the gas and air it was so fast lol although it was painful is it strange that i loved every minute? lol.

Girls, what would I do without you! Thank you so much for putting me at ease! Midwife didn't say anything about my cervix being favourable, the first attempt hurt like a bitch, but I was determined to have it done so she did it again. It was quiet high up but she said in my notes I was 2cm dilated.

I've had a bit of a show this evening - didn't contain any old blood though so I don't know if that's a good thing. I said to hubby this evening if I get induced I don't mind, I just feel rushed into it so giving me a few extra days means at least I can have a go at my birthing plan. If it goes out the wall then I'm not that bothered just as long as baby is here, happy and healthy!

Wrighty, wow those pictures of Annabelle are beautiful!

Jamie, have you gone out driving with Tilly yet? I know it's not the same but when I took out my sister for the first time in the car she was three at the time (I would have been about 22) I was proper panicking! It's a lovely feeling though isn't it just being able to jump in the car and go the shops or wherever takes your fancy!

Love to Harley, Susie, janey and the rest of the gang

From a rather sleep deprived gem x x x

2cms is good I wasnt dilated at all so that could be the reason they have told you that they will give you the gel :)

Hello,

I hope you don't mind if I join. I am 5w2d. This was my first time doing IVF, and it worked! We've been married for 2.5 years and had three IUIs with no luck. My endometrial layer was a little thick so the doctor used the grade B embryo. I also have one grade A frozen in case I need it.

Since this is the first time I have gotten pregnant, I am pretty nervous. The nurses don't help because they keep telling me that my HCG is low. However, every time I do blood work, my numbers double, which they are supposed to do. I went from 131 on Wednesday to 348 yesterday.

I think I came on to post too because I didn't even hear my alarm go off last night when I was supposed to take the night dose of Endometrin. I'm upset and hope it doesn't cause a miscarriage. I take it three times a day plus the Progesterone oil shots. Hopefully, you all have more experience than I do and can tell me not to worry about it.

It feels better just posting all of this! Thanks for listening to me!

Welcome to the thread Sunflower and Congratulations :) :happydance:

I dont have any experience with taking Endometrin but fingers crossed everything will be fine. Great news on having a grade A frostie. Hope you dont need it :)

Welcome to the thread sunflower and congratulations on your pregnancy :)
I got pregnant too on my first round of ivf and have 2 frozen embies if I ever plan to try again, sorry I'm no help as I never needed to take medication in my pregnancy. Your bloods sound good, fingers crossed everything is fine I'm sure it is! When are you next being seen?

Wrighty Annabelle is absolutely beautiful! You must be so proud!!

Gem, I had tilly out in the car yesterday and today! I didn't want to but my oh said I might as well get it out the way! It actually felt quite natural, I do have a princess on board t/shirt and a warning just passed in my back window so others are aware.
Glad your feeling better about induction now, s/he will be here soon enough 😁 sweeps are awful aren't they, my 2nd one I actually jumped up the bed saying, noooooo! Far to painful!

I had a moment today... I was looking at tilly in her little chair thinking where has my baby gone!! Wouldn't it be nice to have another! Think I shocked myself, way way way to soon for that haha

Hope everyone is well, love to all xxx
image.jpg
The picture in question which made me question haha x

Lol Jamie, I had exactly the same thought today looking at Alex, spooky! I really thought I'd never want another...

Hi sunflower, welcome and congratulations :)

Gem aren't you being induced today, you've been a bit quiet so baby might be here now? Hope everything's ok??? X

Good luck Gemz Cant wait to hear your news and see pics :) xxx

Welcome sunflower.
Good luck Gemz.... hope it's all going well xxx

Hi girls as some of you will know already we had a baby girl last night!!! Weighing in at a massive 8'6"!! She's perfect!! We've finally decided on a name - Isabelle Hope! Just seemed perfect after everything we've been thru! Will share the details when I'm not drugged up! :)

Massive 8.6... Oh how I would of loved an 8lb 6 baby ;) congratulations gem she is absolutely gorgeous so happy for you x

Congratulations Gemz, so happy for you. Can't wait to hear the details and see pics xxx

Congrats, gemz! Best of luck!

Just wanted to share that we saw the Yolk sac today! :happydance: I don't have to go back for a whole week now.

On Monday, we were told it was most likely going to be an ectopic pregnancy. My doctor was pleasantly surprised that the baby is right where it should be in the uterus. It has been the best day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->