Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Congratulations zoie :)

Gem I find it a little difficult with him working away, it was harder when she was on the breast as she was very demanding, the bottle is so much easier for both of us now as she's settled right down, I'm only back to square one as she is sick. But I also have a very large family who are very helpful, and she stays with my oh's mum and dad every Tuesday while I go the gym.

To be honest we have dtd around 6-7 times since and haven't used anything, it's not something I have thought about under the circumstances. I say I wouldn't like to have another baby right now but if it happened it wouldn't be a major problem, just luck I guess. X

Zoie congratulations on your little guy! Certainly evens things up on here! :) can't wait to find out now - only 2 weeks to go!

Jamie thanks for that! I've been really worried about how ill cope, but you've really reassured me that it's ok! How's Tilly doing now? She better?

I'd love to be able to DTD at the moment, but I just feel like a bloated whale! :( and when we tried it ended in a total disaster! seriously surprised how much I'd actually like to DTD lately! I'm blaming hormones!

Love to all x x x

Ahh congratulations zoie, another boy on the thread, fab :)

Noooooo, AF returned yesterday :(, I have pcos which is why we needed ivf. I have very irregular periods normally, so this was a surprise to say the least! Also I was hoping breastfeeding would keep it away for a bit, no such luck lol.

I just took Alex to baby club, he's 14lb at 8 1/2 weeks! I really wanted to see as when I took him 2 weeks ago it was the first time since we started breastfeeding and I wanted to make sure he was still gaining now he's regulating how much he gets. He's gone from 12lb 13oz to 14oz in the 2 weeks so they were really pleased with him. He's still on 91st centile :) x

Harley, boooo for the return of AF! Proper sucks! :( as your breast feeding it may stop again though so may disappear again! Are you allowed to take pain killers whilst your breast fe eding if it gets too much?

Well I had a proper scare last night. Baby is usually very active in the evening and there was hardly any movement. Then horror or horrors I started bleeding. I've never been so petrified in all my life! Was rushed to the women's after calling them and was placed on monitoring. Everything's ok but I've been ordered to take it easy Andre lax. It's possible the midwife said that all my activities in the day just caused me a bit of trouble. Massive relief!

Less than two weeks to go, getting a bit scared and impatient now to be honest! X xx

Aww Gemz how scary!! Glad everything is ok, you need to put your feet up now and take it easy. I hope you don't need to wait too long now to meet baby xx

Harley great news on the weight gain xx

Zoie welcome to team blue, baby boys are just the best :cloud9: xx

Aww gem, that sounds scary glad everything's ok. I had bleeding early in my pregnancy and rushed to hospital in floods of tears, but it was nothing. These babies don't half know how to scare us! X

Harley, I know! I was petrified, so relieved everything's ok! Watching the match at home (had tickets to go but thought I best not - I'm a massive football fan, husband hates it which I find amusing!) besides I think the excitement of tonight might have induced labour!

Alex's weight gain is fantastic!

Hi susie, thanks hun! I know! How you doing?

Love to all x x x

Ok, I'm proper fuming now! Can you girls offer me some advice on how to respond to someone? Slightly off topic but not that much

A friend I went to university with has a three year old. She suffered from PND afterwards and ended up quitting work and being a stay at home mum. I've always respected her until about 10 minutes ago when she's implied that I won't manage with a baby what with husband working away, as she struggled as her husband was working 90 hour weeks.

When I pointed out that whilst it was ideal, we'd make it work as hubby as a place down south where I can go and stay with baby, that we've got a good support network in place with family and close friends and that after everything we've been through we'd make it work.

But she continued to be so patronising saying I didn't know how hard it would be, that it would be a struggle, that I'd be at risk of PND and wouldn't cope!

Felt like smacking her (probably would have done if she was in front of me!) how on earth am I supposed to respond to that?!?

Harley my af came on Tuesday of last week, so that worked out 10 weeks after baby, my friend said it was weird as she has had regular periods after her baby, but I'm not too worried I had irregular periods before hand anyway, and pcos that's why I had the investigation in the first place.

Gem so sorry you had the scare but glad everything is ok.

Really don't know what to say regarding your moronic friend! Everyone copes different, just tell her you have plenty of friends who partners work away, me being one and I am perfectly fine x

Thanks Jamie! I've ignored her since that phone call. If you can't be civil and force feed your unwanted opinions down someone's throat then they're just not worth it! I was speaking to another mutual friend and apparently she did the same thing to her!

On other news, I'm getting really fed up now! Really struggling to sleep and can't get comfortable. Baby's kicking habits have changed too - usually in the evening but now it's all in the day!

Sorry if this is a tmi question but given that I've only got 4 days (eek!) did anyone have a bit of a clear out of their bowels and a lot of discharge? That' was me last night so wondering if it means anything

Hope your all doing ok, love and hugs x x x x x

I had tons of discharge and bits of plug in the last week, but I ended up being induced (before having to have the emergency section!) so I don't know if I'd have gone into labour soon, but my midwife was hopeful when she came out during that week. Sorry not much help! X

Gemz - i was induced so never had the bowel clear out but have heard its common before giving birth. Closer to the end I had an increase in discharge and I was losing lumps of plug but that doesnt mean anything as someone can lose plug and not give birth until a few weeks later and your mucus plug can regenerate xx

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Annabelle is thriving :) shes now 9lb 7oz and has put 1lb 1oz on in 12 days :) shes getting big lol already growing out of some of her 0-3 month clothes at only 5 wks old (shes long). need to start washing her 3-6 month clothes ready to be used.

My son Leo Matthew was born on 1st February at 12.49pm after fighting 2 days of on off labor.

He was so perfect and so tiny he looked just like my husband, my life will never be the same again </3

Zoie, I've re-written this several times and nothing conveys my meaning properly, I am so truly devastated for you. All my thoughts and prayers are with you x

Zoie

I'm so so sorry. Nothing I can say sounds right, I'm so devastated for you. You and your husband are in my prayers

Gem x x x

Zoie I'm devastated for you and your OH, there are no words but sending much love and hugs :hugs: xxxxxx

Zoie I am so so sorry. I can't find right words to say. Sending all my love to you both xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->