IVF in june/july 2012

Raelynn- sorry things seem to be a bit unclear right now, hopefully with your team back you will begin to feel a bit safer. It does indeed sound like it will be soon, so exciting. I'm sorry about the full feeling. I'll bet its sore with so many follicles. :(
but hopefully tomorrow they will tell you to trigger and then ER will be Thursday. That's when I thought mine would be (pity party. seriously I am still so bummed, and now oneof14 too?? I almost cried when I read her post!)

They'll have to get you a prescription to be filled locally- be sure to get that sorted tomorrow morning first thing. you dont want to be left in the lurch!!

Your estrodiol numbers sound promising! Have you had any weight gain?
GL tomorrow dearie! :hugs:

I'm not too sore so far just uncomfortable but I can imagine if we go several more days it could start getting pretty annoying. My original trigger date was to be tomorrow but since my follicles were just at 10/11 on Saturday I figure it'll probably be moved back a couple days. We'll see. Hubby is anxious to know since that also sets his potential surgery date. That day is going to be a tough day for both of us.

I know. I am so sad for both you and oneof14 but I'm so hoping that this is the good luck group and we're all headed towards our BFPs.

I haven't had any weight gain so far. Maybe a pound but nothing significant. I'm hoping with the slow stim and the lupron trigger (assuming we stick to that plan) I won't have to worry about OHSS.

Hrm I misspoke. All I know is 4 were day 5 grade 1. 2 were rated
Xb (which is guess is expanding blast) one was hb (hatching blast) and one was cm which is a compacting morula. 2 were grade 2 compacting morulas and 5 were early blasts

Thanks Afamilygal!! You're right, the IUI could work but I did 3 IUI's with no success! Its my negativity that fears the next protocol won't work. He mentioned lupron but didn't elaborate since he's doing the IUI and if that doesn't work, well sit down and discuss the next protocol! I'm so afraid to try another ivf with the same outcome!

Hubby and I are planning a trip to Napa Valley, CA I July, we need it!!!

this is the pic of the blasts https://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4056/photo1jcp.th.jpg

Thanks Afamilygal!! You're right, the IUI could work but I did 3 IUI's with no success! Its my negativity that fears the next protocol won't work. He mentioned lupron but didn't elaborate since he's doing the IUI and if that doesn't work, well sit down and discuss the next protocol! I'm so afraid to try another ivf with the same outcome!

Hubby and I are planning a trip to Napa Valley, CA I July, we need it!!!

cool! DH and I are headed to CA soon too. much needed vaca!!! my negativity can get the best of me too. It's hard to not think that way when everything is coming up the opposite of roses. HUGS! but I have faith for you friend. :hugs:

this is the pic of the blasts https://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4056/photo1jcp.th.jpg

COOOOOOOL.

i live in the sf bay area.. stop by and say hi if you all go to napa =)

I'm not too sore so far just uncomfortable but I can imagine if we go several more days it could start getting pretty annoying. My original trigger date was to be tomorrow but since my follicles were just at 10/11 on Saturday I figure it'll probably be moved back a couple days. We'll see. Hubby is anxious to know since that also sets his potential surgery date. That day is going to be a tough day for both of us.

I know. I am so sad for both you and oneof14 but I'm so hoping that this is the good luck group and we're all headed towards our BFPs.

I haven't had any weight gain so far. Maybe a pound but nothing significant. I'm hoping with the slow stim and the lupron trigger (assuming we stick to that plan) I won't have to worry about OHSS.

sounds like things are going well!! sorry that it will be hard for both of you that day, but it will be sooooo worth it when you get your BFP!!
I hope this is a good luck group too!! like the sound of that!!! :D my biggest follicle went from 15.5 to 21 in 36 hours so you never know!! :) could be sooner than you think.

I think I might be O'ing right now, it's getting sore. There was 3 on the left and one on the right! and DH's wash came back at 51 million so fingers crossed!!!

sounds like things are going well!! sorry that it will be hard for both of you that day, but it will be sooooo worth it when you get your BFP!!
I hope this is a good luck group too!! like the sound of that!!! :D my biggest follicle went from 15.5 to 21 in 36 hours so you never know!! :) could be sooner than you think.

I think I might be O'ing right now, it's getting sore. There was 3 on the left and one on the right! and DH's wash came back at 51 million so fingers crossed!!!

Great numbers!!! Good luck!

We're vacationing in July too! I pushed for the earlier IVF dates so that we could fit it in before our vacation. That way, if it works we can celebrate, if it doesn't we can do something relaxing and fun to help us get over it.

Well I have had excessive vaginal bleeding since April and was scheduled for surgery this past Thursday to get things checked out as well as a uterine evaluation to prepare for ivf in July. Well I ended up in the ER on Tuesday and ended up having blood transfusions because I had lost 1/4 of blood! My surgery got bumped up and after checking things out and getting a d&c, everything looked much better. Apparently I don't ovulate on my own and aside from some polyps, there was just a lot of endometrium that was not being shed when it should. Finally no more bleeding I got released Thursday and ended up back in ER on Friday because I had absolutely no strength. I couldn't move and it felt like my muscles weren't working properly. It was excruciatingly painful! They had no explanation for anything aside from my body was probably in trauma from the car accident, blood loss, transfusions, surgery etc. They sent me home with even more Meds. It was an incredible week. It was so scary. Finally I am hoping we are on the right track. Anyone else have any similar experiences?

Married for 9 years

DS: 6 years old
Ttc for over 2 years.
Femara and trigger shot injections to get pg.

Been ttc for the last 5 years.
Started seeing RE in February 2012. Started same procedure.

Planning first round of ivf in July

OH wow, no I haven't experienced anything like that. I'm sorry gncope... that's got to be hard. but you are doing IVF in July? I hope that it is a success and all of this will be behind you! GL!!

small afm update
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

Drsquid- YAY!!!!!!! I am soooo sooo happy for you! That is clearly getting darker like it should. Here is the picture of my embryos. They dont look the same as yours. Yours seem to be more magnified than mine.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
How many days did you rest after your transfer? They told me to lay on my back or sides until this morning and to take it really easy the next couple of days. I only got up to go to the bathroom but sometimes I had to pee 3-4 times an hour! I don't know if you experienced this or not but after I went to the bathroom and stood up, a few seconds later it felt like just a tiny tiny bit of fluid came out of me. It only happened yesterday but not this morning. Very strange, but that also happened with my iui so I just assumed it was alright.

mstx- i think they look pretty similar. central compacting cell mass etc. i didnt rest at all., about 5 min after the transfer i went to the bathroom then hopped on public transportation to the courthouse where i sat the rest of the day in court. which i did everyday after that too. i admit i was walking slow etc but that had a lot more to do with my excruciating butt pain than anything else. dunno bout the fluid. could be cm. the embryos arent gonna fall back out and if they did they are so tiny you wouldnt feel it

Thanks for the advice. That makes me feel better. What about symptoms? Did you have any noticeable ones? I am a little crampy on an off but I am attributing that to the transfer at this point. I'm thinking I will test Monday 7dp5dt. That would be 14 days after my trigger so it should be gone at that point.

hey mstx and drsquid,
your pics look fantastic
i am on egg collection this friday, getting excited now,but nervouse
hoping and praying that i will get eggs and enough to transfer also

keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on this journey
hugs to all
xx

Hello ladies, I had IUI #1 today, DH counts were great! Wish I was confident about the outcome, but I can't help but be depressed after 13 days of injections, my Ivf was cancelled. IUI #2 is tomorrow!

We are back to ivf in August!

mstx- i tested 6dp5dt so 11 days and 13 days post trigger.. you supposedly process 1000 units a day. i only did a 5000 unit shot. only symptoms i had was 2 days after transfer i started getting headaches and felt totally out of it and tired however i also started crinone that day so who knows. after i tested i started feeling cramps but not really like af.. cant really explain it. and i finally understand people's comment of feeling like they did a million sit ups. my lower abs feel like ive been doing crunches. ive also been feeling a bit queasy off and on today (8dp5dt). still waiting on my beta results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->