IVF in june/july 2012

hopeful girl and everhopeful - Good luck on your upcoming retrievals! I hope every thing goes smoothly and you get some good quality eggs!

I've got some mild cramping today. Hopefully it is just those embryos working on snuggling in.

Thanks Rae- when I fell preg with my son I had lots of cramping! Fingers crossed for you!! Xx

Hi ladies I had my fet transfer yesterday but I'm freaking out, I had diarrhora last night I'm worried, sorry tmi, has anyone else had this??

Babyhope- I am sure everything is fine!! Rest up today! Xx

hey all,
I am back today from ET, it went well.
Got one 5day blast put back was kind of hoping for 2 but they dont put back 2 in our clinic!
the nurses said it was the best embie it could be,so I am very happy for that.
so to the waiting game now...agh OTD is july 16th, so have to try and not go insane until then x

how is everyone doing?????? anyone on the 2WW with me?????
hugs and best wishes to all
we are on our own now which is kind of sad....as no more interaction with clinic!
going to try and relax a bit today back to normal tomorrow

xxxx

babyhope2011- I had a fet in January. I don't remember having diarrhea but I had a BFN so my experience wasn't indicative of much. It doesn't seem like it should affect things though.

Missannabelle- good luck on the remaining u/s! I'm going in tomorrow for my first u/s on stims and hoping to have the retrieval next week.

mammywannabe- congrats on the successful ET!

Hey babyhope, if your on progesterone supplements its a known side effect. Sorry for the tmi but I go from the runs one day to constipation the next, my belly is also really swollen and I had bad wind! :blush: The joys the joys... It freaked me out so much I called my doctor and he said we need to avoid carbs where possible and eat a protein rich diet after IVF as the drugs are known to really mess up the digestive system. That means fish, chicken, boneless meat, skimmed milk, green veg, etc, I had to google it as I wasnt sure where to find protein but have a look. Since I stopped eating so much carbs, my digestive system seems to have sorted itself out and my belly aches less. Hope this helps :winkwink:

Hello all! This is just a quick post to say hello and that I hope all of you are doing well!
Happy 4th for all you Americans out there!
Xo

Hi all. How is everyone?

Mammy congrats on your ET!! Fingers crossed for you!

I seem to have caught a chest infection and am really worried about not being able to shift it in time for Monday ER!! Think I might need antibiotics but don't want to do anything to harm follie growth??

Xx

Missannabelle- good luck on the remaining u/s! I'm going in tomorrow for my first u/s on stims and hoping to have the retrieval next week.[/QUOTE said:
How did yours go? This was also my first u/s on stims. Things went well I think. They are calling this afternoon with instructions. I have 17 eggs on my left and 13 on my right. Tummy has been tender and bloated for the past few days. Mild headache. My retrieval is next week as well:)

Everhopeful - Thanks, had my US today but not time to count follies yet. Looks like we will try again on Monday with possible ER end of next week. Pretty darn bloated and achy so thought I'd have more development but trying to be patient :dohh:

Just call your RE about the antibiotics if your Dr. wants to prescribe some. I think my first round I had an infection either just before stims or during stims and mine said it was okay but better to be safe.

Raelynn - Thanks! Putting major good sticky vibes out there for your embies!!!

:happydance:

babyhope- dont worry the embryos cant fall out.

mammy- yay fingers crossed

ever- hope you feel better!

afm- i got nothing. just crazy crazy tired. ate too much yesterday which was most uncomfortable. stomach is not happy today. got progesterone rechecked today (it was still high monday so they told me to stop supplementing and get rechecked today to see if i can stay without supplement, fingers crossed,).

Missannabelle- my u/s this morning went well. I lost count of the number of follicles he counted but there were a few 10-12mm ones. I'm a bit worried about OHSS since my estrogen levels shot up in my last cycle and i ended with a level of 5900. They are taking a more conservative approach this time and say my levels are right on track so far- (188) at the first blood test on Tuesday, not sure about today's levels though.

It seems like your u/s went well. 13 and 17 follicles seem great. I've also been feeling really bloated, mostly within the last day or two.
When is your next u/s? I'm supposed to go back in on Saturday.

Missannabelle- my u/s this morning went well. I lost count of the number of follicles he counted but there were a few 10-12mm ones. I'm a bit worried about OHSS since my estrogen levels shot up in my last cycle and i ended with a level of 5900. They are taking a more conservative approach this time and say my levels are right on track so far- (188) at the first blood test on Tuesday, not sure about today's levels though.

It seems like your u/s went well. 13 and 17 follicles seem great. I've also been feeling really bloated, mostly within the last day or two.
When is your next u/s? I'm supposed to go back in on Saturday.

I will have to ask what the numbers were for the bloodwork. They have just been saying looks good - no specifics. My next ultrasound is also on Saturday and I should get a firm retrieval date by Saturday afternoon - hopefully. Are you doing ICSI too?

Hey everyone! Just got the call from my doctor. My first beta was 126 10dp5dt. I go in again on Saturday to recheck to make sure its doubling. Wish me luck!

How is everyone in the 2ww doing? Any early testers? I know its so hard to hold off!

Also, good luck to everyone who is stimming or in the middle of treatment right now. Its tough but it flies by when you look back on it. I have my fingers crossed for every one of you!

Hi all,
Mind if I join in? I've read some of posts but thought I'd join in!
Started buserelin in June. Had scan on tuesday. Lining was nice and thin and so i have started menopur. Done two days now. Just glad to be on next stp! Quite painful when injecting and headache yesterday but it's all worth it I hope!!

Hope you all ok today

Hopeful- its great that you are progressing well!! Monday will be here before you know it! Have you tried a hot water bottle for bloatedness?

MsTx- fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Jesdene- welcome!

AFM feeling a bit better after restful ish day! My consultant asked me not to take the antibiotics if possible so I'm going to try everything possible before I give in!!! Although if I feel worse tomorrow think I might start as I would hate to be sent away from ER for being too ill!

Hope you are all well!
Xx

MsTx- good luck with the next beta!

Jesdene- welcome. The menopur stings for me too.

Missannabelle- We aren't doing ICSI. I guess they think DH levels are good enough. I think the only reason they told me my first estrogen level was because I was asking about OHSS. Although I think I'll ask for all the estrogen levels from now on since is nice to have another indication of how things are going.

Hi ladies, I'm off to the IVF presentation tonight with the OH. Is there anything you wish you would have known from the get go that wasn't really explained? I have a hard time following your lingo but am watching (lurking if you will lol) and hoping hard for your BFP's!!

For example, when MsTx says "beta was 126 10dp5dt", I'm assuming this means she's had the IVF and like Dr Squid is watching HCG double? 10 days past 5 day incubation? lol please excuse my educated guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->