IVF in june/july 2012

Its 11dp3dt today or 14dpo so ideally they'd like to see HCG withing the 50-100 range. I'm praying the embryo just implanted late but staying positive is really hard at this point. Our parents knew we were going through IVF so we had to break the bittersweet news to them tonight. I've been falling apart all night. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Next beta is on Monday.

Everhopeful -sending sticky vibes your way!!!

Hopefulgirl - that's great news! I'm sure Monday can't get here soon enough!

AFM - Had my scan and bloodwork this morning. I went in there thinking that today would be it based on how everything has been growing and that I'd do my trigger tonight and be on my way, but of course when you think it will be one way - it goes the other. :wacko: My left side has the bigger follies and that side didn't get much bigger from yesterday. My right side got bigger but on both sides they're all just below 20 (biggest is 19.9). So the nurse says she thinks one more day, but I have to wait for the doc's instructions to confirm. If so, I'll go back tomorrow morning for another scan and b/w. I have enough menopur/gonal f and ganirelix to get me through tomorrow morning, so we shall see how this all goes.

For those that have reached ER, what day in your stim cycle did you all trigger? I'm day 9 now.

I'm day 12 & expecting 2-3 more days.

Its 11dp3dt today or 14dpo so ideally they'd like to see HCG withing the 50-100 range. I'm praying the embryo just implanted late but staying positive is really hard at this point. Our parents knew we were going through IVF so we had to break the bittersweet news to them tonight. I've been falling apart all night. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Next beta is on Monday.

I hope so too. Thinking about you :)

Rae- I know it's very hard but please stay positive!! It might have embedded late and only just starting to get going!! I am sure Monday feels like a lifetime away. Are you doing anything nice over the weekend?
Xx

Hi ladies

Can I join this thread please? I've just started my short protocol IVF cycle through Oxford Fertility Unit. Started with my menopur injection last night so here we go :) Bit anxious but excited. Would love to share this journey with you all :)

Carmen. xx

Welcome Carmen!!

Hope your journey has a very happy ending!!

Not sure if you have done IVF before but I found it less scary than I thought it would be. It goes by quite quickly until the 2ww!

Everyone on here is great so ask if you have any questions.

hopefulgirl- great news on the day 5 transfer!

I'm still waiting to hear from my clinic to see if I need to go in today (leave in 30 minutes) or wait until Monday. I called yesterday and they said it would probably be day 5 considering the number of embryos but they would call this morning to tell me for sure. Ugh- talk about waiting until the last minute...I'm still hopeful that it'll be a day 5 transfer and they are just slow in making that call.

Rae- I know it's very hard but please stay positive!! It might have embedded late and only just starting to get going!! I am sure Monday feels like a lifetime away. Are you doing anything nice over the weekend?
Xx

It seems ages away and I'm sure Monday will drag on while we're waiting for the results. We're going to see my in-laws this weekend so not exactly fun but we may go swimming so hopefully that will be nice.

thanks everhopeful- I ended up hearing about 5 minutes before we were planning on leaving for the clinic- looks like it'll be a 5 day transfer on Monday.

I found out I was doing a day 5 transfer on the bridge on my way to the clinic so... Be happy you hadn't left your house

Amylou- nothing like the last minute!!
Good luck for Monday!

Rae- hope its not too bad with the inlaws. Hopefully a distraction at least. Got everything crossed for you for Monday. Really hope it was just a late embedder!! Xx

Raelynn - so sorry... one step at a time. Try to think positive thoughts and see what happens on Monday. Wrapping you in big hugs...

thanks everhopeful- I ended up hearing about 5 minutes before we were planning on leaving for the clinic- looks like it'll be a 5 day transfer on Monday.

Just catching up on posts. Sorry you had a bit of a nail biter but glad it will be 5 day. Yay!
Looks like we'll be in it together. Waiting on my status call for today...
sticky sticky supersticky vibes!!!!

So had my second us and bw today. Still waiting for the results of bw but the us went really well. I had 12 no measurable follicles on Monday and went from 15 on the left side and t least 4 on the right. The right had an obstructed view so there may be more and all of the follicles were measuring eight to 12 so that's great. My lining was at 11 so they were happy with that. I have no idea what will happen next but was happy w the progress.

Gl to everyone nd welcome new members.

Hopefulmama- that's great news!! How long have you been stimming now?

Om on day five os Stims. Tonight will be six. Still waiting for call. Nerve wracking!

Rae- Im thinking of you and sending you a big hug. I hope your swimming helps take your mind of this for a wee while. :hugs:

Raelynn- hopefully the in-laws can provide some good distraction. Monday will be here soon!

drsquid- sounds like it must be a common thing to let people know about the day 3 vs day 5 right before their day 3 appointment. I kinda feel like all these early morning appointments, sleepless nights due to medication side effects and last minutes changes are just their little way of preparing us for parenthood since I'm learning to take it all in stride by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->