IVF in june/july 2012

thanks everhopeful- I ended up hearing about 5 minutes before we were planning on leaving for the clinic- looks like it'll be a 5 day transfer on Monday.

Just catching up on posts. Sorry you had a bit of a nail biter but glad it will be 5 day. Yay!
Looks like we'll be in it together. Waiting on my status call for today...
sticky sticky supersticky vibes!!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great weekend!

I got the all clear to trigger last night which means my ER is tomorrow morning! Ahhh! Very excited - and nervous too. Praying for good quality eggies.

On a side note - I was TOTALLY freaking out about the size of the HcG needle and I honestly didn't feel a thing. I though my hubby was kidding when he said it was done. I wish all the stim shots in the belly had been so gentle!

Good luck! Hope you get lots of good eggies and good recovery!

Well today is the big day! ET is at Noon. I'm so excited and hopeful but so scared at the same time. I feel so fortunate that it was a good cycle and lucky enough to have 5 day transfer. Trying to balance my excitement with staying grounded. I'm praying this works... sticking with positive thoughts... good luck everyone with the ER, ET, and Beta tests this week.

Everhopeful- aw sorry about that darling but like you guys say- there's a good chance you just wont need it!!! (got my Fingers crossed for you)

and good luck to Hopeful girl! I'm sure everything will go perfectly- best of luck!

and also good luck to Amylou and hopingforbaby!!! looking forward to seeing your BFP's!!

Thanks for all the well wishes. Back home now... Beta is next Thurs 7/26. still pretty sore from the retrieval 5 days ago... anyone else sore for a while? This time feels a bit worse than last

Hopeful - Glad everything went well. Best of luck!!

I had my second beta today and it came back at 27.2. It went up but didn't quite double. Still hoping we just have a slow poke here and its taking its good old time but I guess we'll see. Next beta is Thursday.

Raelynn- that's great news about the hcg. Good luck for Thursday.

Hopeful girl- I am also feeling pretty sore from the er still. Great to hear the et went well today. I'm relaxing and trying to take it easy after my et this morning. I ended up doing a single embryo transfer- single vs two embryo transfer is something dh and have been discussing since we started.

Rae- that's great news! Fingers crossed for your blood test on Thursday! X

Everhopeful fingers crossed you get your bfp and don't have to worry about a next cycle!

Hopeful girl I'm glad to hear ET went well today. Rest up and hopefully you and everhopeful will have good news soon!

Rae I'm glad your beta is rising and hopefully you'll have a good number on Thursday!!

Afm, waiting to have baseline ultrasound and bloodwork Wednesday morning. Will be given my dose to start stims wed night. Here goes nothing!

Hopeful - Glad everything went well. Best of luck!!

I had my second beta today and it came back at 27.2. It went up but didn't quite double. Still hoping we just have a slow poke here and its taking its good old time but I guess we'll see. Next beta is Thursday.

That is good... praying you have good results on Thursday

Raelynn- that's great news about the hcg. Good luck for Thursday.

Hopeful girl- I am also feeling pretty sore from the er still. Great to hear the et went well today. I'm relaxing and trying to take it easy after my et this morning. I ended up doing a single embryo transfer- single vs two embryo transfer is something dh and have been discussing since we started.

Rest up - is your Beta next Thursday too?

amy- probably a good plan. i think if id realized that apparently transferring 2 doesnt increase your chance of success, just your chance of multiples.. i might have transferred 1.

Rae - that's great news! Praying it keeps climbing!

Amylou and Hopeful girl - congrats on ET! Sticky vibes headed your way!

AFM - ER went well, they got 11. Now I'm just on pins and needles praying they are good quality and to hear if we are on for ET on Thursday or Saturday. We're just putting one back in, but I'm hopeful we have some to freeze as well.

I'm more sore from the ER than I thought I'd be. Definitely an early bedtime for me tonight!

Rae- that is good that it is rising, I am very hopeful for you and pray that Thursday you get the good news you deserve. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->