IVF in june/july 2012

Mrsmoose- it's great news that you see your follies growing! Hopefully you will be fine for next Thursday and you won't need to do ER on that day! Have you spoken to your clinic about it? They can often tailor your meds slightly to accommodate things.
Fingers crossed for you! X

Hi ever hopeful! How are ya today? We couldn't wait anymore last night and did a test! It came back negative than I did one first thing this morning and we had a very very light positive! Don't know what to think now! Still really feel like my ad is starting xxxx

You guys might already know this stuff, but I found it helpful.
https://100infertilityquestions.blogspot.com/2007/06/youve-got-to-change-your-cheating-ways.html?m=1

This is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

This is what happens in a 5dt :

0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Lina- wow that's excellent news!! Great great great!! When do you do your beta? How many days past your transfer are you?? I'm nervous about testing!!

Lina- wow that's excellent news!! Great great great!! When do you do your beta? How many days past your transfer are you?? I'm nervous about testing!!

I have my beta on the 24th so next Tuesday and you? I'm now on day five after transfer! Still not building my hopes up too much but you never know! :) xxx

Lina- I would very much believe that you have your BFP!! Excellent excellent news! The trigger would have all been out of your system by now. I'm going to do a HPT on Tuesday as my consultant is away in the states when my beta is due.
Fingers crossed for both of us!! Here's hoping Tuesday brings great news!!
Xx

lina- congrats on the positive! that's great that you saw it go from negative the day before to positive the next day.
I broke down and went out and bought lots of HPT yesterday. I tested this morning to just to make sure the trigger is out of my system (I'm 3dp5dt today). I'm hoping to hold off until Saturday or maybe even Sunday when I'll be 5 or 6dp5dt.

Everhopeful,I will make another one tomorrow to see what happens then :) hope that I can sleep! Oh that's great that you go on Tuesday too! 24 is my fav number ;) lets hope it will bring us both loads of luck! Xxxx

lina- congrats on the positive! that's great that you saw it go from negative the day before to positive the next day.
I broke down and went out and bought lots of HPT yesterday. I tested this morning to just to make sure the trigger is out of my system (I'm 3dp5dt today). I'm hoping to hold off until Saturday or maybe even Sunday when I'll be 5 or 6dp5dt.

Hi ya, I hope it will stay and not be a negative tomorrow but you never know! I didn't wanna test before Tuesday but just couldn't wait ;) is this your first ifv ?loads and loads of luck xxxxx

NewbieMum, Amylou and Miss Annabelle - I am definitely doing it too then. I'll go in like everyone else, whatever the hpt says I'll take with a grain of salt. But this is one thing that feels like I'm controlling a bit. Reading all of your posts and wondering when I should try my first one. I'm also 3dp5dt - I'm going to try to hold out until the morning of my Beta on thurs, 7/26. Does it matter what time of day I do the hpt (I know they say best first thing in morning but wondered)...

Hopeful girl- first thing in the morning is best as your HCG is at its most concentrated!

The trigger shot is out of our systems after 10 days so testing anytime from then! Although. I'm holding out as it scares me to be honest!

Good luck to everyone testing soon!
Xx

Good news! I get to trigger tonight any my Er will be Saturday. My nurse will call later with details but so happy I only have one more shot to do.

Can't wait to hear updates from everyone! Hope all is well!

Good news! I get to trigger tonight any my Er will be Saturday. My nurse will call later with details but so happy I only have one more shot to do.

Yay! That is great news, always nice when you end the shots. Good luck at ER!

Hopeful girl- first thing in the morning is best as your HCG is at its most concentrated!

The trigger shot is out of our systems after 10 days so testing anytime from then! Although. I'm holding out as it scares me to be honest!

Good luck to everyone testing soon!
Xx

Yeah, scares me too. I think that is why I will wait until the morning of my Beta since I'll know the answer that day anyway and won't be stressed for a day or too wondering what my negative or a faint line means. I say that now but may break down on 25th, we'll see...

Baby dust baby dust baby dust

Lina- Congrats! I got my BFP 5dp5dt. It was light but definitely there and it was negative the night before. So happy for you!

Im looking forward to all the BFP's to come for all the ones in limbo right now!!!

hopefulmama- Congrats on getting to trigger! I bet you have been anxiously waiting for this day to come. Good luck with your retrieval, I hope you get lots of good eggs!

Drsquid- Any updates on your appt yesterday? You are just a week ahead of me so I always look forward to reading your posts! How have you been feeling lately? I can't wait for my appt on Wed to see how many babies i've got cooking. Although I have a strong suspicion its only one.

Congrats and good luck with the ER

Lina- Congrats! I got my BFP 5dp5dt. It was light but definitely there and it was negative the night before. So happy for you!

Im looking forward to all the BFP's to come for all the ones in limbo right now!!!

hopefulmama- Congrats on getting to trigger! I bet you have been anxiously waiting for this day to come. Good luck with your retrieval, I hope you get lots of good eggs!

Drsquid- Any updates on your appt yesterday? You are just a week ahead of me so I always look forward to reading your posts! How have you been feeling lately? I can't wait for my appt on Wed to see how many babies i've got cooking. Although I have a strong suspicion its only one.[/QUOTE. Hi ya! Thank you :) was just wondering did you have still cramps like your ad would start? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->