IVF in june/july 2012

Newbiemum- it's not quantity it's quality!! Try not to worry!! Good luck for Saturday! Can you have a restful Sunday? Xx

mstx-preg mention im good. crazy tired. yesterday was the first time i felt sort of sick. had a headache all day too. doc wasnt worried about my cervix at all which was good. (had a leep where they cut a piece off). she said she didnt take much off. measured my cervix at over 5 cm. had decided i was gonna do cvs or amnio but then yesterday was looking up the maternt21 (or however you spell it) and found out they can do it for twins). .. kaiser genetics is supposed to call me to arrange stuff so ill ask them)

Newbiemum- it's not quantity it's quality!! Try not to worry!! Good luck for Saturday! Can you have a restful Sunday? Xx

That's very true! We had 12 fertilised and all still going on day 3 but when we went in for transfer on day 5 the most developed was only an early blast, not full and on day 6 there was nothing good enough to freeze :cry:
I would have much rather had 4/5 great quality embryos.

What did they do the procedure for? I have started to feel a little nauseous randomly also. Just for like the last couple days. It's no fun :/

I trigger tonight at 9:15 with Er at 9:15 on Saturday! So excited and nervous.

Ms tx it's fun to see your little baby growth. Hope to be shortly behind u

Thank you. I won't know until Saturday morning when I get there what is (who is, how many are) left. Kinda nerve wrecking.

All the betas on 7/26 - it's my birthday so make it a happy one :) :winkwink:

I trigger tonight at 9:15 with Er at 9:15 on Saturday! So excited and nervous.

Ms tx it's fun to see your little baby growth. Hope to be shortly behind u

Let me know how it goes. Best of luck and baby dust!

Hi gals!

Had my transfer this morning and we transferred one grade 7, level 1 or 2 embie. Of our original 11, only one other one seems to have progressed far enough to have been considered and was of the same quality. :cry: We're seeing if that one will progress far enough to be frozen. I'm a bit upset that there is only that one. If that one doesn't make it through the freezing process, I'm not sure we'll be able to swing another full cycle. The doc said he felt good about putting only one in if that is what we wanted.

I was so torn, DH... not so much. He REALLY is concerned about me carrying twins, so he was relieved the doc was fine with it.

I'm just emotional now. I'm hoping we made the right decision. We had decided this was the way to go for us back in the day, but now in the moment its harder not to second guess.

No going backwards though... need to keep the faith.

I'll be back with personals tomorrow - I think I'm going to put my silly, over-emotional self back to bed. I slept for four hours when I got home today and have been really taking it easy the rest of the day. Planning on more of the same tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing well and I'm sending lots of :hugs:, sticky vibes and baby dust!

I went to dr again today. Follicles are about 16 but they need to be 18-20 to trigger. 36 hours after trigger is egg retrieval. I have so many follicles that they want to start me on new Meds tomorrow to prevent ohss. So far everything is looking good. My back is still killing me and my boobs, my poor boobs...ouch! The new Meds are supposed to make you really sick too so that is something to look forward too :(
I am totally feeling like a pin cushion and there doesn't seem to be a comfy place for shots or bloodwork anymore. Hopefully just a few more days and then I am down to one injection c'mon follies grow.
Hope you are all having a good night/day.

That has got to be so difficult. Hang in there. Sticky vibes

Hi gals!

Had my transfer this morning and we transferred one grade 7, level 1 or 2 embie. Of our original 11, only one other one seems to have progressed far enough to have been considered and was of the same quality. :cry: We're seeing if that one will progress far enough to be frozen. I'm a bit upset that there is only that one. If that one doesn't make it through the freezing process, I'm not sure we'll be able to swing another full cycle. The doc said he felt good about putting only one in if that is what we wanted.

I was so torn, DH... not so much. He REALLY is concerned about me carrying twins, so he was relieved the doc was fine with it.

I'm just emotional now. I'm hoping we made the right decision. We had decided this was the way to go for us back in the day, but now in the moment its harder not to second guess.

I'll be back with personals tomorrow - I think I'm going to put my silly, over-emotional self back to bed. I slept for four hours when I got home today and have been really taking it easy the rest of the day. Planning on more of the same tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing well and I'm sending lots of :hugs:, sticky vibes and baby dust!

Hoping- that was me exactly a week ago. I'd discussed it all with my hubby again and again. We decided only one. We can't afford a bigger house/car etc right now and I had a complicated pregnancy with Noah so it didnt seem wise. But when I got there and they told me I had two identical embryos I was convinced that I should have both put in, otherwise how could they chose?
I didn't though. My hubby's voice was ringing in my ears. One back and fingers crossed now!!
But been there and had the doubts!! Wishing you the very best of luck!!
Xx

Gncope- not long now! Hopefully not too many more needles!!
Are the new meds at least tablet form? Hope you get to trigger soon!!
Xx

It wasn't good news yesterday...beta went down so its an early miscarriage. Just trying to cope and figure out where we go from here.

Oh Rae- I'm so so so very sorry. How very cruel! Do you and you partner have some time together?
Sending love and hugs to you! Xx

:hugs: Rae I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your hubby can be together to grieve and support each other. :hugs:

Hi gals!

Keep the faith, girl, that you both made the right decision. Here is praying that this works for you. Positive stickey vibes coming your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->