IVF in june/july 2012

It wasn't good news yesterday...beta went down so its an early miscarriage. Just trying to cope and figure out where we go from here.

Sweetie, I am so very sorry. There are no words to help you through this but know we are all supporting you and are here for you. Be good to yourself during this time and hope you can get some rest.

It wasn't good news yesterday...beta went down so its an early miscarriage. Just trying to cope and figure out where we go from here.

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. Hang in there. Hugs.

Gncope- not long now! Hopefully not too many more needles!!
Are the new meds at least tablet form? Hope you get to trigger soon!!
Xx

Yes at least the new Meds are tablet form. I am trying to stay positive and not get too discouraged. I will see what they say today.

ER in the morning...excited & nervous

9 eggs.
Pregnancy test 8/1.
Need a nap.
Grow grow grow!

Oh I'm icsi too

Yikes only 3 fertilized. I am going to be a nervous 3 day transfer on Saturday.

2 are A quality & 1 is B/C decision time tomorrow
I am on so many meds it is so time consuming.
synthroid only as a precaution
antibiotics & steroids twice a day
One to prevent ohss
Vag estrace twice a day & prov Supp at night
prov shot in the morning
And I try to take prenatals & vit D
:nope:

Hi all-

Not feeling very hopeful for this cycle now. My boobs had been really sore, getting heavier and heavier until last night. Last night my boobs stopped hurting and I'm sure that's not a good sign!
Cried myself to sleep but going to try wait until Tuesday to test but feel like I have given up hope already!
I always promise myself that I won't get my hopes up and every month I do!!
And with nothing frozen we are going to have to wait to save up for another round of IVF!!

Anyway, hope everyone else out there is good! Xx

Hi everhopeful, don't worry to much might still be ok and you u get your positiv!i will have my fingers crossed for you and it could be only your hormones settling down xxx

Hi all-

Not feeling very hopeful for this cycle now. My boobs had been really sore, getting heavier and heavier until last night. Last night my boobs stopped hurting and I'm sure that's not a good sign!
Cried myself to sleep but going to try wait until Tuesday to test but feel like I have given up hope already!
I always promise myself that I won't get my hopes up and every month I do!!
And with nothing frozen we are going to have to wait to save up for another round of IVF!!

Anyway, hope everyone else out there is good! Xx

I know exactly how you're feeling, my boobs were so tender from a couple of days after ET, I couldn't even lean on them but yesterday they just stopped and now feel fine :cry: and I've had cramping for days now which feels like AF is on her way. We also didn't get anything frozen.
Sending hugs your way x

Hi tinkerbell, I had my ec on the same day as you and put one blastocyst put back in on the 14th are you having your blood test on Tuesday? Xx

Everhopeful and Tinkerbell - Don't give up hope yet. When I was PG with my DS, I had no obvious symptoms for a while and then all of the sudden right before I got my BFP, I was running to the bathroom every five minutes fully expecting to see AF there in full effect. That kept up for days after my BFP. The symptoms come and go and the progesterone DEFINITELY messes with us even more.

Its not over! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tinkerbell- let's hope that we are worrying for nothing!!
When are you testing? I am testing tuesday but plan on having a good chat with hubby tonight about the what if.. I figure if we come up with a plan it might make it easier to cope with as I'll already have a next step planned!
That's the idea anyway!!
Really hope you get your BFP!!

Lina- thanks so much for your kind words. Xx

Thanks hoping- I never really had any symptoms with my DS either but the fertility nurse mentioned that it is a very good sign if your boobs stay tender until testing. Not so good if they fade!! She knows I HATE testing so thought I should use my boobs yo give me an indication of what to expect. I'm sure this isn't the case for everyone though!!
I just can't help feeling out already! But I'm still going to take it easy until Tuesday. It's not over till its over I guess!
Thanks xx

,I did now for 3 days every morning a test and it's getting stronger each time! I still don't know what to think its nice to see a positiv after 7 years of always a no! I don't know if the trigger shoot could still be in my body! I know I shouldn't test before just couldn't wait anymore! Won't do anymore now until Tuesday!xxx

Just read on a website that symptoms can lessen if you drink lots of water as it dilutes the preg hormone in your body. Guess there might be reasons.., only time will tell!! Xx

Lina the tigger is out your system within 10 days!! Enjoy that BFP!!!!!
Very deserving!! Xx

Hi tinkerbell, I had my ec on the same day as you and put one blastocyst put back in on the 14th are you having your blood test on Tuesday? Xx

I'm in the UK and over here we don't do blood tests unless the HPT they give you is positive, at least I think that's the case over here as it is at my clinic.

Everhopeful and Tinkerbell - Don't give up hope yet. When I was PG with my DS, I had no obvious symptoms for a while and then all of the sudden right before I got my BFP, I was running to the bathroom every five minutes fully expecting to see AF there in full effect. That kept up for days after my BFP. The symptoms come and go and the progesterone DEFINITELY messes with us even more.

Its not over! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you, I'm praying this is our time but I really don't feel like it is anymore :cry:
It's great to hear you had no obvious symptoms though because that's half the reason I feel ts going to be negative.

Tinkerbell- let's hope that we are worrying for nothing!!
When are you testing? I am testing tuesday but plan on having a good chat with hubby tonight about the what if.. I figure if we come up with a plan it might make it easier to cope with as I'll already have a next step planned!
That's the idea anyway!!
Really hope you get your BFP!!

Lina- thanks so much for your kind words. Xx

I really hope we are, I feel so negative not though :( like I've lost most of my hope that it's going to be positive.
OTD is Tuesday but I'm testing tomorrow, I really don't know what we'll do if it's negative. We certainly can't afford to pay for a cycle for at least a year and hubby isn't keen on paying for a cycle even though he is so desperate to become a dad :cry:

Hope it's good news for you too x

Hi tinkerbell,I'm in the uk too in west Yorkshire here they only do blood tests don't know why!:) xx

Congrats Lina!! So what day past transfer did you get your first BFP?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

AFM - I've been taking full advantage of taking it easy these past few days. Lots of sleep, but now I'm feeling a bit stir crazy. I'm going to stay put all day today again though, and then tonight DH and I have tickets to a concert. I was originally not going to go, but I think getting back to something other than thinking about IVF will be good for me. Hoping it is a fun night and not too hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->