IVF in june/july 2012

Hi Lina.

I had af like cramps when I was preg with my son. It's a good sign. Everything snuggling in and your uterus expanding to make way for your bubs to grow!
Not long to wait now!
Kim xx

I hope it's a good sign but just read that clear blue test give you false positive!i had two saying yes with that and before one with superdrugs one! That was only a very light line! I will have to wait and see Tuesday :) what time you gonna find out? Xxx

Hi Lina- I'm doing a HPT at about 7am!! It's very hard to get false positives. Especially 2 false positives!! What time are you getting your beta? Do they call you same day?
Kim xx

I'm doing mine at 8 am and hospital said they will ring around 12 that day to let ya know! Are they telling you that day? They didn't tell me if I was allowed to eat anything before the blood test! Did they tell you? Xxxx

I'm just peeing on a stick at home. I think with the blood test you can eat and drink as you wish. It's great they let you know so quickly. I was supposed to have a blood test but my consultant is on holiday. Fingers crossed

Hi everyone mind if I join in?..

I see a few of you are in th dreaded tww or comming up to it. I had my transfer yesterday. I initially had 6 eggs that fertilised but 4 stopped growing on Friday and the other two wernt top quality so they have put them both in. Never expected to have two put back in for that reason so feel a little be anxious about it - I was so positive but now feel like I have no chance. I have also been having some cramps this morning so didnt know whether that was good or bad although I am still a bitt sore for the ER

Welcome melbram,

That's excellent news that you have had your ET!!
How many days past transfer are you and what day was the transfer done?

Cramping can be a good sign of implantation!!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Xx

Thank you Everhopeful

Transfer was only yesterday so think its a bit early to be having cramps etc just hope perhpas it related to the ER instead and everything is ok with the lil embryos x

I'm just peeing on a stick at home. I think with the blood test you can eat and drink as you wish. It's great they let you know so quickly. I was supposed to have a blood test but my consultant is on holiday. Fingers crossed

I will think of you and cross all my fingers on Tuesday and let ya know what they said on mine! Can't wait :) xxx

Hi ya melbram! I wish you all the best with your two little ones I know a few who had two back in and they got pregnant with twins :). I started having cramps since the day after transfer some days stronger and some days they not too bad!feels a bit like af cramps!what day after egg collection did ya have your transfer? Xxx

I'm 10dp3dt and got the very very faintest of a second line on a hpt this morning and an even fainter one yesterday. I had to put yesterdays under a light to see it, but could make out todays with out it. I also tested on Wed. that was a def. bfn. Could this mean anything?? Beta is not until Thursday - 2weeks p3dt! I found this online, but not sure if it applies to me because i didn't really get two lines fully? Am I just being crazy?
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

Can anyone else see the second line, or am I nuts? Does that even mean anything? It's barely even there....
Gosh this is a long two weeks...lol

Attachments

• securedownload2.jpg
    securedownload2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17
Hi missannabell! Yeah, I can see it :) had the same at that point then a little stronger Thursday and since friday a lot stronger :))) I have my blood test Tuesday hope it will be the same then! Congrats to you that's great! How many embryos did ya have put back in? Any signs? Xxxx

Hey Lina, thank you! There has to be a reason that there is something there, right? I had one great 8 cell, an okay 8 cell and a so so 6 cell put back on the 12th. I was supposed to only have 2, but because I didn't have two great or good, plus the other five wouldn't/didn't make it to freeze, they did 3 to raise my chances. I did feel a pinching on the 14th and 15th and have been tired, but that could just be the stress too. What do you think my chances are? I will have to test again tomorrow or Tuesday. When was your transfer?

Wow 3! Thats good :) I only had one blastocysts on day five put back in! They won't put more then one in if they good and you are under 30 they said to me! Two other ones where really good too so they frozen now! I think you have a really good change with 3 inside and that you had a negativ before the positiv means the trigger shot is out of your system by now!i had my transfer 8 days ago now! Having loads of af cramps on and off,feel sick and my head hurts! Yeah do a test tomorrow again then it should be stronger! I wait now with testing until Tuesday I think!its driving me mad!lol xxxx

I have also had a headache for the past few days. Not sure if it is sinuses, the progestrone or the stress...lol That's good that you have some frosties! When is your beta test?

Mine is Tuesday morning and they call same day to let us know! And you? I have my fingers crossed for you :) xxx

Not until Thursday:( I will cross my finger and my toes for you;) Good luck and keep me posted :)

Thanks hun! :) will deffo let ya know and please keep me posted how you getting on hopefully we get our yeeeesssss :) xxx

Hi ya melbram! I wish you all the best with your two little ones I know a few who had two back in and they got pregnant with twins :). I started having cramps since the day after transfer some days stronger and some days they not too bad!feels a bit like af cramps!what day after egg collection did ya have your transfer? Xxx

Hi Lina it was a day 3 transfer - hope you get your BFP confirmed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"