IVF in june/july 2012

Have to be in hospital at 8am for blood test and they call me between 12 and 12.30 same day to let me know! Will let ya know straight away :)! Yeah I didn't do a test yesterday but it was killing me so run straight to the shop this morning to buy one :) I hope so much it will work for you xxxxx

Thanks so much for your support :hugs: What time is it where you are? I am in NYS and it is 9:50am.

Have to be in hospital at 8am for blood test and they call me between 12 and 12.30 same day to let me know! Will let ya know straight away :)! Yeah I didn't do a test yesterday but it was killing me so run straight to the shop this morning to buy one :) I hope so much it will work for you xxxxx

Thanks so much for your support :hugs: What time is it where you are? I am in NYS and it is 9:50am.

It's just after 3 pm here,I'm in the uk! :) my mum is next month again in Santa Monica we have a house there! Never been to nys would love to! Hopefully soon! I have them cramps too! Some days they are mild others a little stronger!alot of people say its normal! Xxxxxxxx

It's just after 3 pm here,I'm in the uk! :) my mum is next month again in Santa Monica we have a house there! Never been to nys would love to! Hopefully soon! I have them cramps too! Some days they are mild others a little stronger!alot of people say its normal! Xxxxxxxx

Oh, okay, so you will hear back roughly around 7am my time? lol NYS is not that exciting - especially compared to California. I live very far from NYC, put still pay really high taxes. My family is from Shropshire! The family name then was Weston. There are probably a lot of those there though. That is good to hear that the cramping is normal...it just worried me - like my af is going to start =S

I can imagine that it cost a lot around there!do you have to pay for ivf over there?never met anyone so far with your name :) yeah I know it feels like af is just about to start but then it feels different sometimes like small stabbing pain! I'm a little worried about it but loads of people say its normal! Let's hope so :) xxxx

Good luck to anone having a beta today. It really sounds good for both Lina and miss Annabelle. Let's get the bfps rolling.

My nurse just called with my report. We still have 11 embryos and 6 my nurse said are perfect four cells on day 2 so I'm over the moon about that. We will definitely be doing a five day transfer on Thursday. I am just praying they continue to grow and we will have a good one to transfer and maybe a few to freeze for later use. Anyway, I'm going take the good news today and be happy with that.

I can imagine that it cost a lot around there!do you have to pay for ivf over there?never met anyone so far with your name :) yeah I know it feels like af is just about to start but then it feels different sometimes like small stabbing pain! I'm a little worried about it but loads of people say its normal! Let's hope so :) xxxx

We paid for it out of pocket. They really nickel and dime you for it too. I thought we paid for it, and then the medicine, but then they sent me a $57 bill for every blood draw and more are comming for the ultrasounds too...sheeish We paid for two cycles up front - just in case - but we didn't get any to freeze, so I am really hoping we don't have too.

Thanks hopefulmama:) Your cycle sounds like it is going really good so far! Good luck on Thursday and remember to try to relax and take it easy as much as possible :)

Good luck to anone having a beta today. It really sounds good for both Lina and miss Annabelle. Let's get the bfps rolling.

My nurse just called with my report. We still have 11 embryos and 6 my nurse said are perfect four cells on day 2 so I'm over the moon about that. We will definitely be doing a five day transfer on Thursday. I am just praying they continue to grow and we will have a good one to transfer and maybe a few to freeze for later use. Anyway, I'm going take the good news today and be happy with that.

Great news!!!! Grow little embies Grow! :happydance:

We paid for it out of pocket. They really nickel and dime you for it too. I thought we paid for it, and then the medicine, but then they sent me a $57 bill for every blood draw and more are comming for the ultrasounds too...sheeish We paid for two cycles up front - just in case - but we didn't get any to freeze, so I am really hoping we don't have too.

Oh my god! Sounds expensive. As this is our first one and we don't have any kids we get it for free this time and if bloods would say negativ tomorrow then we would have two more go s for free as we have two frozen ones! We had to pay 385 pound to go to blastocyst but at least all frozen ones are day five ones now too!after that we would have to pay ourself if it still didnt work! im sure yours will work! Fingers crossed for you! :) but a positiv test is great I think:happydance: xxx

Hi ya! That's great news I wish you all the best and that you get your bfp:thumbup: please keep us posted how you get on xxx

Well for the two cycles with all of the medicine is 10-12k , but my girlfriend had to pay 16k for one cycle where she lives, so it can get very vey expensive! Was there a waitlist or anything for it there? More people must want to do it if it is free under the right circumstances. IVF was our only option for us to have our own child, but I have seen a lot of women who are in the same situation and can't afford it. So even though it isn't the greatest thing to have to go through we really are lucky to even be able to try IVF.

Yeah there is a waiting list I took us over 3 years to get to ivf! They did loads of tests before and put us on clomid for a while but it didn't work we don't really have anything wrong with us but still never worked one of my tubes is a little blocked but when they checked it they said it should not stop it from working!!!so don't know but they put us on waiting list for ivf then and that took 1 year!just cant wait for tomorrow now but sooo scared it will still come back negativ.just not sure,it looks really good at the mOment and don't think all them tests can be wrong ! Xxxx

So there is give and take either way. Our consult appointment was in April and here we are already. That is probably because not a lot of people can afford it here which is sad because everybody - well most everybody deserves to have a baby of their own - not octo-mom...
I read that a false positive on a hpt is rare, so you are pregnant :), you just have to hope for a good beta at this point. I will be keeping a look out for you, so be sure to post when you know!

Hopefulmomma 12 fertilized eggs is great! Fingers crossed they keep developing nicely!

Gncope you're almost there girlie! It's definitely a draining process to say the least. Try to relax as much as you can :)

Thank you so much.

gncope i'll KMFX for you! I expect to be triggering sometime this week. I thought it would be today however it seems only 2 eggs are large enough so they want me to keep stimming a couple more days to see if we can get a few more. I only have 8 fertilized total, and the other 6 are still small.. but it only takes one right?
Good luck to you!!

It only takes one. I was so frustrated when they delayed my trigger but they do really want the best odds. I triggered last night and have my ER in the morning.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust.

Gncope- you are sooo close!! Dud you hear back from your clinic?
Kim x

I triggered last night and ER is tomorrow morning. I think they are planning on getting left ovary through top of belly. They could see it with abdominal ultrasound. Makes me a little more nervous but relieved that they will be able to get more follicles that way.
I have just felt so nauseous and in so much pain this past week. I have been living on crackers and Gatorade. Hopefully there is some relief after ER tomorrow.

So there is give and take either way. Our consult appointment was in April and here we are already. That is probably because not a lot of people can afford it here which is sad because everybody - well most everybody deserves to have a baby of their own - not octo-mom...
I read that a false positive on a hpt is rare, so you are pregnant :), you just have to hope for a good beta at this point. I will be keeping a look out for you, so be sure to post when you know!

Yeah it's sad that it cost so much money! We will have to save a lot if it's not working!i will deffo let you know tomorrow what happend hun! Wish me luck :) xxx

Good luck ladies waiting for their results. I am sending baby dust all around. I hear the tww is so hard. Fingers crossed all around.

gncope i'll KMFX for you! I expect to be triggering sometime this week. I thought it would be today however it seems only 2 eggs are large enough so they want me to keep stimming a couple more days to see if we can get a few more. I only have 8 fertilized total, and the other 6 are still small.. but it only takes one right?
Good luck to you!!

It only takes one. I was so frustrated when they delayed my trigger but they do really want the best odds. I triggered last night and have my ER in the morning.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust.

How exciting!! I had another appointment today, and back tomrorow as a few grew overnight and they hope a few more will tonight. Will probably trigger tomorrow with ER on Thursday. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow, keep us posted on how your ER goes, never heard of going through the belly but whatever it takes right? KMFX that you get lots of healthy lil eggs!!! :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow gncope! Looking forward to hearing how many beautiful eggs you get tomorrow! I'm glad they will be able to get to both of your ovaries. Will they do them both laproscopic or do the one through the vagina? Then you'll be sore in two different spots! :( Worth it to get those eggs though right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->