IVF in june/july 2012

Just got my fertilization report. We had 38 eggs, 27 mature and 12 fertilized with icsi. We are happy with that! Can't wait to hear how they are doing tomorrow and see if we are doing three or five day transfer? I just hope we have some to freeze too but we will just take it one day at a time.

Hi hopefulmama that's great new! I wish you all the best for tomorrow!hope you feeling ok after you ec. Xxx

Just got my fertilization report. We had 38 eggs, 27 mature and 12 fertilized with icsi. We are happy with that! Can't wait to hear how they are doing tomorrow and see if we are doing three or five day transfer? I just hope we have some to freeze too but we will just take it one day at a time.

That is awesome. Sticky vibes

I am on cd15 and am hoping and praying like crazy that today is the trigger shot day. I went for ultrasound and labs today and am waiting for the call. I started crying during us. I was just feeling so discouraged lately. I have been beyond nauseous and I am so out of breath. Everything is getting to me. My RE came in and was very sweet. We are so close...planning egg retrieval for Tuesday. I just feel so done already. My follies are all in the 20's. Found out they may not be able to retrieve from left ovary as it is hidden so that is frustrating. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

Hopefulmomma 12 fertilized eggs is great! Fingers crossed they keep developing nicely!

Gncope you're almost there girlie! It's definitely a draining process to say the least. Try to relax as much as you can :)

gncope i'll KMFX for you! I expect to be triggering sometime this week. I thought it would be today however it seems only 2 eggs are large enough so they want me to keep stimming a couple more days to see if we can get a few more. I only have 8 fertilized total, and the other 6 are still small.. but it only takes one right?
Good luck to you!!

Good luck to all waiting for beta! Can I ask how your egg retrieval went? I'm most nervous about that. Tomorrow is stim day 10 and we have our follow-up at the clinic. I expect they'll give me a trigger date/time tomorrow, so i'm getting excited but really nervous about the egg retrieval after hearing many horror stories.
Is anyone else at the Ottawa Fertility Clinic?

Seems like the retrieval is different for everyone. I was sore for 3 days. Then I did the retrieval and needed bedrest. But keep in mind I have a kid running around.

annabelle- that isnt faint. that is a positive. congrats

Gncope- you are sooo close!! Dud you hear back from your clinic?
Kim x

Mystelle- I was sedated for ER. Didn't feel a thing. When I cam round I was given drinks and biscuits etc. I still didn't feel any pain. Was back in the car about 30 mins after ER.
I wasn't driving though!! Was a little tender later that evening and had a bit of blood. It seems to differ person to person and I think the excess fluid can cause discomfort do the more follicles you have the more fluid you will have. Try flush it out by drinking lots if that's your case. Good luck! Xx

Hi ya everyone! Tomorrow is my blood test can't wait! Did this morning another test this time used first response and it's stil a big fat positiv! :)))) hope five tests can't lie xxxxx

wow, that is fantastic! Congratulations!

Hi ya everyone! Tomorrow is my blood test can't wait! Did this morning another test this time used first response and it's stil a big fat positiv! :)))) hope five tests can't lie xxxxx

Yay! So exciting... :thumbup:

I am on cd15 and am hoping and praying like crazy that today is the trigger shot day. I went for ultrasound and labs today and am waiting for the call. I started crying during us. I was just feeling so discouraged lately. I have been beyond nauseous and I am so out of breath. Everything is getting to me. My RE came in and was very sweet. We are so close...planning egg retrieval for Tuesday. I just feel so done already. My follies are all in the 20's. Found out they may not be able to retrieve from left ovary as it is hidden so that is frustrating. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

I know how it feels, so frustrating at times and we just want to scream and be done with it already. Hang in there - I hope your ER is tomorrow!!!!
:hugs:

Can anyone else see the second line, or am I nuts? Does that even mean anything? It's barely even there....
Gosh this is a long two weeks...lol

Hi, MissAnnabelle - we are both testing Thursday right? I also started doing HPT, first one was yesterday morning. I took two tests and both had a very faint pink line. Trying to stay calm and remember it could be any number of things until I get this confirmed. I did it again this morning (even though should have waited another day) and another faint pink line. Man... what does it all mean. I am 7dp5dt as of today... I couldn't bring myself to show DH because I don't want to get his hopes up just in case. But I have taken HPTs before (not during IVF cycles) and when it is negative, I never see any line at all (even when picking it out of the trash an hour later "just to be sure"... yep... I've done that). Is it Thursday yet??? :winkwink:

Congrats Lina! Keep us posted on the beta :)

Hi Hun! How are ya today? Did you test again today?xxx

Hey Lina,
I'm doing good today, thanks for asking:) I didn't test this morning - even though I wanted too..lol I am going to wait until tomorrow morning. What time do you think you will get your results from the bloodwork? I am really excited for you and can't wait to hear what your beta is! :dust:

Have to be in hospital at 8am for blood test and they call me between 12 and 12.30 same day to let me know! Will let ya know straight away :)! Yeah I didn't do a test yesterday but it was killing me so run straight to the shop this morning to buy one :) I hope so much it will work for you xxxxx

annabelle- that isnt faint. that is a positive. congrats

I don't really believe it yet I guess...:wacko: I am going to test again tomorrow and see what is what then and will keep you posted. I had some mild af like cramps yesterday. Is that normal, or should I be worried?
How are you doing? When is your next ultrasound? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"