IVF in june/july 2012

Gncope- you are sooo close!! Dud you hear back from your clinic?
Kim x

I triggered last night and ER is tomorrow morning. I think they are planning on getting left ovary through top of belly. They could see it with abdominal ultrasound. Makes me a little more nervous but relieved that they will be able to get more follicles that way.
I have just felt so nauseous and in so much pain this past week. I have been living on crackers and Gatorade. Hopefully there is some relief after ER tomorrow.

Good luck!:thumbup:

Good luck gncope!!

Did my HPT this am and as suspected its a BFN!!
Gutted but think I had mostly prepared myself for this.

Lina- cant wait to hear your beta!
Everyone else that are doing ER and ET good luck!!wishing you all the very best of luck!

I'll hopefully be back in September to do a fresh cycle as I don't have any frozen embies!

Kim xx

Good luck gncope!!

Everyone else that are doing ER and ET good luck!!wishing you all the very best of luck!

I'll hopefully be back in September to do a fresh cycle as I don't have any frozen embies!

Kim xx

Hi hun,oh no I'm soooo sorry for you :( hope you are ok and wish you all the best for your next cycle! I just got back from my blood test just waiting until 12 now to find out but a little scared had some wired spotting last night but it's gone again! I will let you know what they said in a bit :hugs: xxx

I'm pregnant!!!!! Can't believe it omg don't know what to do!!!! :) my hcg is a 176 they said its really good xxxx

best of luck missannabelle! curious to see if you will end up with triplets now!

Thank you hunni, fingers crossed for yours can't wait for ya xxxx

Good luck gncope!!

Kim xx

I'm so sorry, even preparing ourselves for this it is a hard blow. Hang in there and hoping you are back in September with a successful cycle. :hugs:

Gncope- you are sooo close!! Dud you hear back from your clinic?
Kim x

I triggered last night and ER is tomorrow morning. I think they are planning on getting left ovary through top of belly. They could see it with abdominal ultrasound. Makes me a little more nervous but relieved that they will be able to get more follicles that way.
I have just felt so nauseous and in so much pain this past week. I have been living on crackers and Gatorade. Hopefully there is some relief after ER tomorrow.

Good luck today - wishing you lots and lots of healthy eggs! :thumbup:

Well... tested again today and the line came faster and it was darker. Definitely have lots of pinching and stuff. Got up from couch too fast last night and had a really sudden sharp pain on my right side. Freaked me out but no weird pain after that... Impatient for Thursday to get here so I can do Beta... Anyone else have their Beta on Thursday?

Well... tested again today and the line came faster and it was darker. Definitely have lots of pinching and stuff. Got up from couch too fast last night and had a really sudden sharp pain on my right side. Freaked me out but no weird pain after that... Impatient for Thursday to get here so I can do Beta... Anyone else have their Beta on Thursday?

I do!!

Looks like Thursday is a big day or a lot of. There are betas, ers, and I have my transfer. Let's pray the next 24 hours go fast!

Hi Ladies,

just read a little bit on this thread!! I can say CONGRATS to Lina!!! :D

I would like to know suggestions. I did my first IVG/ICSI cycle, had ER July 12, 9 matured eggs, 8 fertilized, ET was July 17 with 2 embies, none to freeze. My beta is next Monday!! Since the ET I had the biggest symptomes like really sore bbs, twinges inside(like lightning), menstrual pains(lower back), very tired, legs were exhausted. And now yesterday and tomorrow, nothing!! Is that normal? Were my symptomes just from the progesteron? Thanks!

Hi Ladies,

just read a little bit on this thread!! I can say CONGRATS to Lina!!! :D

I would like to know suggestions. I did my first IVG/ICSI cycle, had ER July 12, 9 matured eggs, 8 fertilized, ET was July 17 with 2 embies, none to freeze. My beta is next Monday!! Since the ET I had the biggest symptomes like really sore bbs, twinges inside(like lightning), menstrual pains(lower back), very tired, legs were exhausted. And now yesterday and tomorrow, nothing!! Is that normal? Were my symptomes just from the progesteron? Thanks!

I had the same thing. I believe they are from the trigger shot. Did they go away roughly 10 days after you took it?

yeh well more 14 days after.. because I took the trigger on July 10th and I had symptomes until Sunday which was july 22. But maybe thats what it is!!

Have you tested or are you waiting for your beta?

My beta is this Thursday! Seems like a world away though...lol Be sure to let me know how you make out:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->