IVF in june/july 2012

ok, so your one of the rare ones who doesn't test before? I havnt tested either but I might Saturday morning.

I spoke too fast, I just had the mentrual pain back but they are very intense!!!! :S Feels like I will have my periodes anytime!!! :S

ok, so your one of the rare ones who doesn't test before? I havnt tested either but I might Saturday morning.

I spoke too fast, I just had the mentrual pain back but they are very intense!!!! :S Feels like I will have my periodes anytime!!! :S

I had some intense sharp pains 4-5 days past transfer.
I tested Sat and got a faint positive, but am concered about a chemical because it was still very faint this morning, so I just have to wait for the beta to figure out what is really going on.

Well there ya go!!! I'm pretty positive it is because you are pregnant girl!!! Faint positive could only be because it was early!!! :) I know someone who did test a little early and got a faint line, tested again every 2 days and it got darker everytime and she is officially pregnant!!! So Stay positive because I think your beta will be good!!:) good luck, only 2 more days!!! I know it takes forever. The first week went by fast enough but now it's going by soooo slow!!! And my mind keeps playing games on me!! Going crazy!!

Good luck gncope!!

Did my HPT this am and as suspected its a BFN!!
Gutted but think I had mostly prepared myself for this.

Lina- cant wait to hear your beta!
Everyone else that are doing ER and ET good luck!!wishing you all the very best of luck!

I'll hopefully be back in September to do a fresh cycle as I don't have any frozen embies!

Kim xx

I was thinking about you and wondering how you made out. I'm sorry :hugs:. Even when you think you're prepared it still is never easy. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Missannabelle, fingers crossed you get good news on Thursday. I know it's hard not to worry after experiencing a loss. I hope it's just taking a while for it to register stronger in the urine.

Hi gals!

I've been hibernating in hopes of making this 2ww go faster - it's not working. :wacko: Sounds like Thursday is a really big day on this thread! Wishing everyone lots and lots of luck! And big congrats to the BFP ladies!

AFM, found out today that my lonely remaining embryo did not make it to freeze. I knew it was a long shot but I"m still heartbroken. DH and I talked earlier this week and he said that he doesn't think he can handle another fresh cycle, never mind the cost issues. We had a agreed to keep going if it was a FET cycle. Now I don't know what to think. We've been TTC this baby for 4 1/2 years and even though we took the 4 months leading up to this IVF cycle completely off from TTC, I think we're both just emotionally, physically (and now financially) spent.

I'm trying to stay positive, but today its just hard. Sorry for the rant - pity party for one going on over here. :cry:

My beta is Monday and DH will be away, so I think I'm going to do a HPT Sunday morning so that we can at least have a good cry together if it is a BFN - or hopefully celebrate together if it is a BFP. Wishing, hoping, praying, crossing everything...

hmmm... maybe being overly emotional is a good sign. LOL. :winkwink:

Hi gals!

I've been hibernating in hopes of making this 2ww go faster - it's not working. :wacko: Sounds like Thursday is a really big day on this thread! Wishing everyone lots and lots of luck! And big congrats to the BFP ladies!

AFM, found out today that my lonely remaining embryo did not make it to freeze. I knew it was a long shot but I"m still heartbroken. DH and I talked earlier this week and he said that he doesn't think he can handle another fresh cycle, never mind the cost issues. We had a agreed to keep going if it was a FET cycle. Now I don't know what to think. We've been TTC this baby for 4 1/2 years and even though we took the 4 months leading up to this IVF cycle completely off from TTC, I think we're both just emotionally, physically (and now financially) spent.

I'm trying to stay positive, but today its just hard. Sorry for the rant - pity party for one going on over here. :cry:

My beta is Monday and DH will be away, so I think I'm going to do a HPT Sunday morning so that we can at least have a good cry together if it is a BFN - or hopefully celebrate together if it is a BFP. Wishing, hoping, praying, crossing everything...

hmmm... maybe being overly emotional is a good sign. LOL. :winkwink:

I have my beta Monday as well!! I know how you feel!!! Hang in there!! I don't have any to freeze either so we're on the exact same track here!!
Good luck to you!!! I hope we ALL get our BFP's!!!! :)

So got my report today! It was better then expected.

We have 7 eight cells.
We have 3 six cells.
We have 1 five cell.

This is day 3 so no report tomorrow which will drive me crazy but with this report today I'm comforted to know we still have 11 going. I just hope they keep growing!

We have 7 eight cells.
We have 3 six cells.
We have 1 five cell.

This is day 3 so no report tomorrow which will drive me crazy but with this report today I'm comforted to know we still have 11 going. I just hope they keep growing!

Wow!!! that is great!!! :)

Hopingforbaby2- wishing you the very very best of luck!!
I really hope it is a BFP for you!!
Kim xx

We have 7 eight cells.
We have 3 six cells.
We have 1 five cell.

Wow that's great Hun! Wish you all the best! I know the wait for them to call you is horrible!xxxx

Need to get through the next twenty six hours quickly! So ready for my et. I think this waiting between Er and et has been the worse for me. We still have nine embryos as of this morning with six about to be blasts so I'm feeling like we will definitely have something to transfer and then some but I'm still so anxious! Gotta stay busy today! We made it this far!

How is everyone else doing today?

is nayone online to give me a little advice bout my follie scan i had today x

Need to get through the next twenty six hours quickly! So ready for my et. I think this waiting between Er and et has been the worse for me. We still have nine embryos as of this morning with six about to be blasts so I'm feeling like we will definitely have something to transfer and then some but I'm still so anxious! Gotta stay busy today! We made it this far!

How is everyone else doing today?

Good luck with et!! Sounds very promising :)

I am just trying to get through until tomorrow myself. My hpt was faint to begin with and is getting fainter. This morning it was barely visible and I am 16 dpo.

Good luck with ET!!! Very good report!! :)

I am 13dpo if I don't count the day of ER so maybe 14dpo?! I'm not sure how it goes. Would it be safe to test tonight? Even if I drink about 2L of water a day?

is anyone available to answer a few questions and offer a little advice x

well lon story short i had my first follicle scan todayand im worried

iv got a 23 mm cycts along with the other follies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back